Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,024 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover (20857 Views)

Alexandra Burke & D’banj Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Davido And Chidimma On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine / Iyanya & Yvonne Nelson On The Cover Of Complete Fashion Magazine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Orikinla(m): 8:00pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is anything wrong with Beverly Osu's lips?
They look swollen.
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bev dey form "Sasha fierce" cheesy cheesy grin LEBEchi lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 03, 2013
Lolzzz, ndi ara
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
jennykadry: This girl is ugly, see mouth

so called wannabe american babe...
Bitch/witch please...leave d beautiful proudly Nigerian babe..go to ur shutdown country..
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 03, 2013
fckyourman: Melvin Looks Gay.

Bevery Osu looks like Benin Ashawo.

No Ass
No Boobies

What will person touch ?

Taa, how many bini girls do you know to conclude that we don't have anything?
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Agozie48: 8:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wow this is awesome.. I just love the both... Melvin that pacs i love them,.. They're sexy.. Beverly looking hot.. Loving the swag
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by girlkell(f): 8:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
andyanders: the lady fugly
true that..She realy is
Melvin isnt that fine again sef
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Agozie48: 8:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
fckyourman: Melvin Looks Gay.

Bevery Osu looks like Benin Ashawo.

No Ass
No Boobies

What will person touch ?
youre stupid.. Do you get that.. You're even worse than a buffoon..
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 03, 2013
pwettyolly: am so tripping 4 melvin so cute jux a kiss am okay
Forget Melvin, here comes Tim with his Unconditionals dat showers like a Rain drops with a Strong Vanilla Frangrance
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by jeok(m): 10:58pm On Oct 03, 2013
melvin has a fresh,clean and simple look but I'm afraid it's not working as this is not the cover of Men's Fitness mag.They ought to have given him a high fashion look in tune with Bev, a bold striped suit would have nailed it.
Bev's skin tone is noticeably uneven and the solid lip colour wasn't the best as she already has full lips-a nude shade would have made a beautiful, kissable lips and I see a copy-cat of scarlet johannsen's vogue cover look.
Everyone saw too much skin on the show, now this "am-taking-my-clothes-off" looks from this photos plus this "naked truth" write up....not so good concept.....we ought to see a slight contrast; a different side of them.The team behind the shoot is to blame.
(For FREE tips on men's fashion, LIKE www.facebook.com/JTclassmensfashion )
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by justplainpaul(m): 11:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
Another mumu on the loose.
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by danibobo: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2013
Chillisauce: Angelina joli lips
no na beverly jolly......mtcheww NEXT
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by campbellben: 1:12am On Oct 04, 2013
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by dasparrow: 1:55am On Oct 04, 2013
@Post

Beverly is way prettier than this. Who did her makeup? That person should be fired. Even Melvin looks better than this.
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nobody: 3:44am On Oct 04, 2013
satellitedaisy:

Njo na-amapu obi, choi! lipsrsealed

Lmao. The girl ajo ka. Very ugly girl. Tufiakwa grin grin
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by LoveDarling: 7:57am On Oct 04, 2013

She has sexy lips
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Coyotejack(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2013
kunlesehan: her lips reminds me of donald duck ... lol
abi nah photoshop ?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by bebechuks: 8:57am On Oct 04, 2013
I thought I noticed it alone. Ojoronjo!
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by bebechuks: 9:02am On Oct 04, 2013
campbellben: are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
u see una life, lazy pple wetin b illuiminati? Just see una low mentality. Go nd work nd be rich!

1 Like

Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by juliciousbabe(f): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2013
switdil: Mervin just look one kain
N this e posture no dey reign again
As for Bev
M so used to seeing her lyk this

Touch not my melvin i can kill for that guy,,,STAY OFF
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by justplainpaul(m): 9:17am On Oct 04, 2013
bebechuks: u see una life, lazy pple wetin b illuiminati? Just see una low mentality. Go nd work nd be rich!
You shouldn`t have quoted the fool. He will be banned soon. i just reported him.
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Ushele: 9:49am On Oct 04, 2013
BEVERLY lips are her greatest and sexiest features.
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by nex(m): 10:31am On Oct 04, 2013
Small, small revelations of the naked truth are being made, and from the pictures, it is clear to see...dis Beverly girl na winch!
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by avenga1: 11:57am On Oct 04, 2013
undecidedI thought they said dis Bev girl is (or was) a model...that face undecided
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Dannylux: 12:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Melvin try but Beverly? lol
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by Nezyjagz(f): 4:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
dani1luv: [img]http://1.bp..com/-gtWj_zFKuKE/Uk1hoGBptUI/AAAAAAAAFXs/LbnLKUF2j5w/s1600/PG+64.jpeg[/img]

BBA the Chase ex-Nigerian housemates, Melvin Oduah and Beverly Osu are the latest celeb to grace the cover of Complete Fashion Mag.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/beverly-osu-and-melvin-oduah-cover.html
i luv Bev's thick and full lip, just like dat of Angelina Jolie.
Melvin's pacs are something *hotness*
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by obimind(m): 5:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
Donmichaelz: after i bought my android typing bcame hard.,if nt i for don :insult beverly die. teamTECNO

Eyaa, take hrt. Blackberry team.
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by daliki: 9:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
This isn't a too nice picture.
The mouth is too exaggerated! The makeup is "controversially non-flattery"
Re: Beverly Osu And Melvin Oduah On Complete Fashion Magazine Cover by CHIMSKY(m): 4:28am On Oct 19, 2013
dani1luv: [img]http://1.bp..com/-gtWj_zFKuKE/Uk1hoGBptUI/AAAAAAAAFXs/LbnLKUF2j5w/s1600/PG+64.jpeg[/img]

BBA the Chase ex-Nigerian housemates, Melvin Oduah and Beverly Osu are the latest celeb to grace the cover of Complete Fashion Mag.

http://www.yabaleftonline.com/2013/10/beverly-osu-and-melvin-oduah-cover.html
Something must be said for womanhood.I think this is wrong.Is Beverly the kind of role model you would want for your daughter?Disgusting...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Eye Contacts Colour Suits Black Chicks? Pls Advise / Miss Polo International 2018 Contestants As Finals Hold 28th August (Photos) / Girls' New Dress Code: Wear Your Trousers To Show Your Underpants!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.