Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her (1095 Views)

Can Dis Girl B My Wife? / I Still Love And Need Her Back. / Dis Girl Need A Boy Friend Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by nvision(m): 3:37pm On Jun 28, 2008
Fellow nairalands, dere's dis girl that has been bugging my life. She walked up 2 me and said she'd love us to be freinds, as the chikala been dey cute, I fall in. B4 I know, we done take to THE NEXT LEVEL. Now, she's getting too close for comfort. Always calls me, bugs ma life and generally makes me tired of life.

To make things worse, my original babe is beginning to suspect me and dis girl. Ma babe's coming back from school in 2 weeks time now, and there's bound to be some serious confrontation if I dont do something fast. PLEASE I NEED UR HELP!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by ladybam(f): 4:00pm On Jun 28, 2008
n-vision:

Fellow nairalands, dere's this girl that has been bugging my life. She walked up 2 me and said she'd love us to be freinds, as the chikala been dey cute, I fall in. B4 I know, we done take to THE NEXT LEVEL. Now, she's getting too close for comfort. Always calls me, bugs ma life and generally makes me tired of life.

To make things worse, my original babe is beginning to suspect me and this girl. Ma babe's coming back from school in 2 weeks time now, and there's bound to be some serious confrontation if I don't do something fast. PLEASE I NEED UR HELP!

@ poster

you get your own babe and you dey fall for another babe?

Dude!!!, Your an a$$

Carry your cross jare!!!
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by noetic(m): 4:13pm On Jun 28, 2008
lady bam:

@ poster

you get your own babe and you dey fall for another babe?

Dude!!!, Your an a$$

Carry your cross jare!!!

as if una no dey double date cry

@ poster
get sober n ask urself who u really wanna b with?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by ladybam(f): 5:02pm On Jun 28, 2008
noetic:

as if una no dey double date cry

@ poster
get sober n ask yourself who u really want to b with?

noetic, if i dey date double,i dont neeeeed to broadcast it? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

@ poster

on a second thought, go place an advert on CNN concerning your case grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by Gabry(f): 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2008
As simple as it gets. Just tell her that you actually already have a girlfriend and that you dont want her to misunderstood that you are in love with her but only to treat her as a friend.

Just tell the truth. The truth hurts but it will solve all your problems eventually. TRUST ME. BEEN THERE DONE THAT.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by chamotex(m): 7:52pm On Jun 28, 2008
Say: "Its not you, its me". grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by sistajay(f): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2008
And the point is never start something you can't finish. You're in deep in your own stinky dudu.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by whitelexi(m): 9:05pm On Jun 28, 2008
Somebody's got to show this dude how to manage women
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by Cayon(f): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2008
take her out for lun and say sorry, "if I pretend to love you I am only going to hurt you" she'll get the message cry cry cry
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by oreofemi(f): 1:35am On Jun 29, 2008
tell her you caught her with another man and you are not ready to be with someone like that
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by lonelypal(m): 1:56am On Jun 29, 2008
oreofemi:

tell her you caught her with another man and you are not ready to be with someone like that

its not a good idea playin on one's emotion,

U should have cut ur shorts in d first place dude, u got to let ur gurl kno wats up?

seems u want to eat ur cake and have it, wink
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by Hannibal: 4:46am On Jun 29, 2008
n-vision:

Fellow nairalands, dere's this girl that has been bugging my life. She walked up 2 me and said she'd love us to be freinds, as the chikala been dey cute, I fall in. B4 I know, we done take to THE NEXT LEVEL. Now, she's getting too close for comfort. Always calls me, bugs ma life and generally makes me tired of life.

To make things worse, my original babe is beginning to suspect me and this girl. Ma babe's coming back from school in 2 weeks time now, and there's bound to be some serious confrontation if I don't do something fast. PLEASE I NEED UR HELP!

Just tell her you are HIV positive. She would never bovver u again.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by ladybam(f): 5:03pm On Jun 29, 2008
n-vision:

@ poster

i think i can give you some tips:

why not tell her that your gay,

if she wont buy, then tell her you HIV positive, and she will be gone forever grin grin grin grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by Gabry(f): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2008
HAHAHA! grin grin

You guys are soooo funny grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by Mesmerize(f): 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2008
whitelexi:

Somebody's got to show this dude how to manage women
so you're not somebody?
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by lucabrasi(m): 5:36pm On Jun 29, 2008
@poster
sorry but whats the meaning of "chikala" grin
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Just tell her you are HIV positive. She would never bovver u again.
lmao
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by deor03(m): 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2008
It very simple. Why all this stress. You don't have to create a thread for that , bro!

Just tell her this 4 word sentence" I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND"
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by Metroguy(m): 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2008
Well, it's kinda complicated here and as to how you want to avoid becomes an issue to compound with. First of all, let's take things as they unfold,

You met her, my question is this? what did you tell her about yourself? How did you present yourself to her? Did you make her know that you aint looking and that you're tied to someone else? All I'll ask you to do is make her understand that you value her friendship alot but please don't make it seems as if you're seeking her interest which may lead to something else. And as regard the phone fone buggin', send her a txt and "blow open the lid". She need to know her boundaries,

Goodluck!!!

Michael B
www.hitsales.blog.co.uk
www.nollypictures..com
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by nvision(m): 7:53pm On Jun 30, 2008
grin grin grin

Don't mind me. Tink I buy your idea Gab. but the thing is I have told dis girl a lot of lies - white ones, black ones and even blue ones.
Re: Help! How Do I Tell Dis Girl I Don't Need Her by francessby(f): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2008
manage two of them cos you are the one that welcomes the second babe or are you tired of driving smiley

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do You Ever Believe A Girl Can: / He Shed Tears Whenever He Drinks Beer. / In Love With Him, But He Isnt In Love With Me But Loves Me Very Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.