Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (107769 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / The Types Of Passengers In Airline / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Koolmexxi(m): 7:07am On Oct 04, 2013
lirusehn: Live at where interment wuz 2 b held. Standing sumwia arround d tents. #rep Ikale
Hmmm.... Na for interment venue u go dey pose for pix?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by ceasare: 7:32am On Oct 04, 2013
Ndi ara !!!
campbellben: are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Eliasog: 7:36am On Oct 04, 2013
This is not witchcraft neither vengeance. It simply aircraft faults, but who are those that certify the aircraft fit to fly and killed innocent people? I pray for the families of people involved. May their souls rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Ornaments(f): 8:39am On Oct 04, 2013
lirusehn: Live at where interment wuz 2 b held. Standing sumwia arround d tents. #rep Ikale

Is he one of the victims or survivors... Cos what's his pix doing here? am a lil bit confused. RIP to the dead.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by meforyou1(m): 8:59am On Oct 04, 2013
Preciousone4ril: The only member of the family who took part in the crash survived it. Something is up
they were 2 agagu names
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by dealslip(f): 9:35am On Oct 04, 2013
funky medina: the Akintunde family is blessed. two survivors !(I assume they r related) Somebody is praying very hard for them

Akeem Akintunde eventually died. His mum is my mother in law's best friend. He was working with MIC boss. The two Akintunde's aren't related though. MIC and his son died too. They were majorly MIC staffs. i pray God consoles their families. We would all die anyway. Some earlier others later. God has alloted some no of days to each man expecting us all to use it for our purpose on earth. Let God teach us to number our days so we may apply wisdom because life lived in pursuit of material, fame and fortune is vanity upon vanity. Touch lives and not things. We really don't have any time to waste. Good morning all.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by tunde1200(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2013
ITS PAINFUL THIS HAPPENING TO US.....
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by ztob(m): 1:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
superior1: Why are there so many conflicting reports on the passengers list
Seriously
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by ztob(m): 1:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tot tws against yoruba tradition for none relatives of corpse to travel with it. Maybe thts wat spared them.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by konari(m): 1:34pm On Oct 04, 2013
thats what an Embraer 120 looks like, quit posting pictures of unrelated crashes

may the souls of the faifthful departed rest in peace

may th e Almighty Father grant the families/friends/well-wishers left behind the fortitude to bear the loss

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by gloria22(f): 2:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
i no see oby's sons name on the list of those who board d freight so how come they mentioned his name
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by SHAIBULIAR: 5:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
shadelek: Just wondering what AGAGU might have done wrong that made him to have many enemies on Nairaland. Despite the fact that the guy died sometimes ago. Well, Naija things sha
its all about what he did when he was alive,what you are reading here is called the judgement of the people,it has nothing to do with hatred.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by lirusehn(m): 8:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ornaments':

Is he one of the victims or survivors... Cos what's his pix doing here? am a lil bit confused. RIP to the dead.
hmn. SMH.
Koolmexxi:
Hmmm.... Na for interment venue u go dey pose for pix?
so?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by akuji: 12:06am On Oct 05, 2013
[/b]I would like to know where the surviving passengers were sitting for future reference[b]

May their souls rest in peace joor x
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by anneedu: 4:22am On Mar 17, 2015
Soon fahola will blame jonathan for it. May the souls departed rest in peace and to those injured I wish u quick recovery
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Leyqute(m): 9:05am On Mar 17, 2015
anneedu:
Soon fahola will blame jonathan for it. May the souls departed rest in peace and to those injured I wish u quick recovery

You're displaying your contempt for fashola by commenting on something that happened 2 years ago undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.