Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (107804 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / The Types Of Passengers In Airline / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by yahrant140(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
We don tired for ur yeye report,abeg keep it 2 urself.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Bgino(m): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
list of the dead
feyi Agagu

another manifest for survivors
feyi Agagu..

how many feyi Agagu are on board
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Coldfeet(f): 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Why do I have this disappointing feeling that someone is not on that list? God forgive me! May the dead all rest in peace! And the survivors speedy recovery.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by AboveSOSO: 6:34pm On Oct 03, 2013
Urh!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
And you expect plane flying by this names above not crash?
Plane flying by aboki, You don enter aboki Okada before?
is it a plane flown by an aboki or a plan flying by aboki?guy u too much oh...

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nten: 6:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Is like the name of M.I.C CASKET owner mr tunji okusanya is on that list o!
Person were dey carry casket about they follow die too. Who go come carry dead body na? Dat na double wahala

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by gratiaeo(m): 6:39pm On Oct 03, 2013
magabyte: is it a plane flown by an aboki or a plan flying by aboki?guy u too much oh...
Forgive me immediately i saw that name vex nearly kill me.
Why person go carry plane give aboki with all this news of suicide bombing and boko haram. Smh to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by W3xy1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
ok
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by PHAYOL81: 6:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
I wonder where else we kuld find safety in dz horrible nation. If u r nt afraid of road accident/plane crash/sinkng ship,u wll b afraid of armed robbers attack or Boko Haram bombng amidst various collapsd houses?Can't bt wonder hw d nation,s life expectancy z even 65.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Realdon1(m): 6:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
Phikom: sad
my brethen, christ is calling us to come to hm and reject d world. Lets knw dat all we boast of wil just leave us in a twinkle of eyes. Nobdy knws where he/sh wl b in d next minute. Lets say no to sin and come to God. No matter our sufferings, is nothing to compare with our eternal lives.may their souls rest in God's bossom

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by segello58(m): 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
wonderful i was told that the casket is intact, that means they can still send it to ondo state?, now are they going to fly it casket still and who and who will follow the flight? is it also safe if he goes by road? it is good to be good, this man use to be one of the DON i use to know in this country those days.

every body will surely die but the memory of the good\bad deeds will linger in the mind of the people for a long time.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by devour129: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
So sad ! The worst kind of death ,death by fire.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by blackmale500: 6:42pm On Oct 03, 2013
may be jaxx don carry gbenga obasanjo commot sharp sharp.....obj ..i hail ooo
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by otokx(m): 6:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
more confusion; was this manifest released by FAAN?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by dont8(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
May God have mercy on their souls and forgive their sins.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by 3ace(m): 6:46pm On Oct 03, 2013
So many conflicting reports. I just heard on TVC that there are 7 survivors.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Jglad(f): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bgino: list of the dead
feyi Agagu

another manifest for survivors
feyi Agagu..

how many feyi Agagu are on board
jst 1 n he survived sha.. Bt i heard 1 of d survivors died in d clinic,name nt yt confirmed.. May dia souls rest in peace
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by fagbalex(m): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:

its highly disappointing posting such a childish statement. you're extremely out of your mind. is it only hausa bearing yakubu? ode, olodo

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Obiorahifeoma(f): 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
may their soul rest in peace!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by U235weapongrade: 6:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
blackmale500: may be jaxx don carry gbenga obasanjo commot sharp sharp.....obj ..i hail ooo

Confirm!! The unknown person on the manifest (list of survivors) has to be Gbenja obasanjo.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nwogbe: 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
gratiaeo:
Funny buh true. Their speed na die
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by ichommy(m): 6:49pm On Oct 03, 2013
RIP to the Dead
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by simdam500(m): 6:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
wher is Gbenga Obasanjo
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by unclejoe10: 6:52pm On Oct 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy:

[size=17]oh boy na till only you oooo [/size]

grin
Yungwizzzy:

[size=17]oh boy na till only you oooo [/size]
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by greggng: 6:53pm On Oct 03, 2013
Some people are crazy here. Does tribe matters when it comes to career? What do you mean by aboki pilot? A man that was trained and certified worthy to pilot an air craft and you that receives no professional train comes here to make noise. The good side of this incident is that nigerians are still united. The ibo guys that died would prefer to be with the agagus than their own tribe. A friend of mine ola traveled to the east to do a video coverage for his ibo friend and he died in an accident while coming back. Does this mean that his ibo friend should be blamed. Seun pls suspend all this ethnic bigotes here

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.