Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors (107785 Views)

Fatal Accident Along Benin Highway,scores Of Passengers Feared Dead.graphic Pics / The Types Of Passengers In Airline / Election: FCT Parks Witness Heavy Flow Of Passengers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by haibe(m): 10:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
Please what is the essence of parachute?

I think just like beckamp, i am having phobia for air planes.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by sylve11: 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Journey well to the dead. sad cool
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by lirusehn(m): 10:13pm On Oct 03, 2013
Live at where interment wuz 2 b held. Standing sumwia arround d tents. #rep Ikale

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by youngus: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2013
Haywhymido: Rest in peace to d dead. Pls, mr jonah stop d importation of tokunbo planes also.
why do u link every sinister in dis con3 to jonah?..
did he buy d plane?...was he d pilot?...where those he come in,in dis plane crash?....na wah 4 idle minds

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Bitojoe(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Agagu is a real Liverpool fans.he never walk alone

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by snaketail22(m): 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
So sad
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by guonno: 10:19pm On Oct 03, 2013
Why will agagu's burial ceremony be peaceful? Why will he not die for the second time, why will his family members not taste what the easterners tasted on the ibadan lagos expressway: loss of life due to accidents, armed thieves, etc. He was amongst those ministers that clamped down on the development of the eastern aviation sector. The present minister is now looking for a way to continue the clamp down.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by emmatok(m): 10:20pm On Oct 03, 2013
uche08: Before he became a governor, Olusegun Kokumo Agagu was the Aviation Minister under Olusegun Obasanjo. Under his watch Aviation sector in Nigeria became a death trap and a nightmare for many travellers. Mr. Agagu he helped his pocket. A few years later, his dead body “re-died” alongside of his many other family members. This reminds me of Abdukarim Adisa as minister of Works. Although he was from Ilorin, Adisa refused to fix the Ibadan Ilorin road. Few years later he died in an accident on the same road. I hope all the other imbeciles ruling Nigeria know that life & death can also be a metaphor. Corruption has a way of fighting back, when you least expect it. Fix Nigeria. You will not only invariably fix your family in the process, but your future, and your future resting place

My friend Agagu did not die in the Plane crash, innocent people did.
Get your fact, It can be you tomorrow.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nemma(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
Wondering when this is going to stop in nigeria... Agagu once a minister for aviation, now his corpse has been a news of the day based on err from his former sector...
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by rezy15(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2013
shachris03: Just like old, a great man is buried with heads of the innocent. Now i confirm what i have been suspecting since. Why didn't his son die? Even report has it that he escaped with minor scratches. The blood of the innocent has finally been used to appease the sins of the rich n filthy......as always.
I take it that you are educated and above such petty speculations. Bad things happen whether to good or bad people. If u were the son u wont find ur comments funny. No church or mosque declarations could hv stopped what fate already ordained.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by lirusehn(m): 10:23pm On Oct 03, 2013
guonno: Why will agagu's burial ceremony be peaceful? Why will he not die for the second time, why will his family members not taste what the easterners tasted on the ibadan lagos expressway: loss of life due to accidents, armed thieves, etc. He was amongst those ministers that clamped down on the development of the eastern aviation sector. The present minister is now looking for a way to continue the clamp down.
for ur mind u sabi leave sense for bed cum dey carry talk 4 here shey? Ur mata na specio

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by empero4luv: 10:40pm On Oct 03, 2013
see their life,why cant them travel by road jst they embezel our money carelessly.RIP SHA. tongue
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by lirusehn(m): 10:43pm On Oct 03, 2013
History prefaz legend to MEN

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by funkymedina: 10:44pm On Oct 03, 2013
the Akintunde family is blessed. two survivors !(I assume they r related) Somebody is praying very hard for them

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Andom: 10:56pm On Oct 03, 2013
timpaker:
Obj's son isn't there (thank God).
RIP to the dead
timpaker: [color=#550000]
RIP to the dead
[/color]
timpaker:
RIP to the dead
What do u mean? Are others sub-humans?
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by alexvatt(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2013
Dead body get accident yeepaa. Confusion break bone yeepaa. Na double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body. Double wahala for dead body and the owner of dead body. Fella's music
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by shadelek(m): 11:08pm On Oct 03, 2013
Just wondering what AGAGU might have done wrong that made him to have many enemies on Nairaland. Despite the fact that the guy died sometimes ago. Well, Naija things sha
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by dotcomnami: 11:10pm On Oct 03, 2013
[size=15pt]Agagu must be a Liverpool fan, he never walk alone [/size]
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by alexvatt(m): 11:15pm On Oct 03, 2013
Bitojoe: Agagu is a real Liverpool fans.he never walk alone
And those who died are mtn subscribers. Every where u go. They go with agagu

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Thebrightest(m): 11:24pm On Oct 03, 2013
DANA again? Nawa ooo!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by mkoabiola: 11:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tunji okusanya son will b missed.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 04, 2013
mko abiola: Tunji okusanya son will b missed.

Im not a good person but I have this strong faith in God. Ive seen where people are being buried in lavish manner. Alot of times,i wonder if the pall bearer ever feel thepains of the dead? If they ever ask themselves how their last breath and i ask myself. How right is this culture of madness and wastefulness? What religion on earth supports this vanity? I ask so many questions that seem rhetorical but I get no answer,as the world around here is blind to the truth I seek.

I dunno what Agagu has done to God o but one thing I'm very sure of is this plane crash is one of God's billion ways of reminding us that He exists & what He does is unquestionable. We all should remember Him in all we do. It doesn't matter who we are,what we do and how we do, He is our God. Not just tje dead that died but sympathisers died too,even the casket bearers too died....

RIP 2 d departed
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by campbellben: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2013
are you a good musician or a business man or as well any worker and you need excess of money and you also want to become famous and wealthy here is your chance to become a member of the illuminati and become a star in your life. if really you are interested in becoming a full member of the illuminati don't hesitate to email us or call and we also want you to know that there is nobody that is to determine your future because your future is right in your hands so join us now and become a responsible human being okay, so email us now if interested in becoming rich and powerful email us now at : 666illuminatiworld@gmail.com
or call us +447031973533 or call an agent in Nigeria +2348074623298
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Rmugar: 2:06am On Oct 04, 2013
May the souls of the departed RIP while those that survived make amend with GOD. For the sins of the father may be visited on the ofspring of not broken by prayers. HE WHO HAS AN EAR LET HIM HEAR WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT SAY.
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Meristem: 3:17am On Oct 04, 2013
Preciousone4ril: The only member of the family who took part in the crash survived it. Something is up
as in...he PARTICIPATED in the crash? ASUU things!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Meristem: 3:20am On Oct 04, 2013
haibe: Please what is the essence of parachute?

I think just like beckamp, i am having phobia for air planes.

The essence is that u hav bn watching too many movies

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Decryptor(m): 6:17am On Oct 04, 2013
BrAkingNews: [img]http://2.bp..com/-4QjFDPMCQvk/Uk2cpnVIpSI/AAAAAAAAyXk/Zv6Q83Mrn1c/s400/plane.jpg[/img]

5 people out of the 27 people on board survived. See the list of passengers and those who survived below according to thenationonlineng.net. Sad!

Passengers

Feyi Agagu

Femi Akinsanya

Akintunde Joseph

Akeem Akintunde

Tunji Okusanya

Chijioke Duru

Kingsley Amaechi

Deji Afolabi

Mrs. E.O. Alabi

Daji Bernard

Deji Falae

Samson Hassan

Olatunji Okusanya

Crew members
Capt. Yakubu

Flight officer Oyinlola

Engr. Saroh Elaiye

Flight dispatcher Ibrahim

Mr. Felix Tatoye

Cabin attendant Owolabi

Cabin attendant Samson.

The survivors are;

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor

Moral: Stop mingling with the enemy!
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Delafruita(m): 6:22am On Oct 04, 2013
sanniemoe:

Im not a good person but I have this strong faith in God. Ive seen where people are being buried in lavish manner. Alot of times,i wonder if the pall bearer ever feel thepains of the dead? If they ever ask themselves how their last breath and i ask myself. How right is this culture of madness and wastefulness? What religion on earth supports this vanity? I ask so many questions that seem rhetorical but I get no answer,as the world around here is blind to the truth I seek.

I dunno what Agagu has done to God o but one thing I'm very sure of is this plane crash is one of God's billion ways of reminding us that He exists & what He does is unquestionable. We all should remember Him in all we do. It doesn't matter who we are,what we do and how we do, He is our God. Not just tje dead that died but sympathisers died too,even the casket bearers too died....

RIP 2 d departed
god's way of reminding you he exists is to watch as folks get hacked down in their prime?god either has a warped sense of logic of he's just a mean kid with a magnifying glass picking targets at random
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Delafruita(m): 6:24am On Oct 04, 2013
Decryptor:

Moral: Stop mingling with the enemy!
but for the fact that I like to type responsibly,I would have labelled you a demented buffoon,but I wont

1 Like

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by papi22(m): 6:42am On Oct 04, 2013
BrAkingNews: [img]http://2.bp..com/-4QjFDPMCQvk/Uk2cpnVIpSI/AAAAAAAAyXk/Zv6Q83Mrn1c/s400/plane.jpg[/img]

5 people out of the 27 people on board survived. See the list of passengers and those who survived below according to thenationonlineng.net. Sad!

Passengers

Feyi Agagu

Femi Akinsanya

Akintunde Joseph

Akeem Akintunde

Tunji Okusanya

Chijioke Duru

Kingsley Amaechi

Deji Afolabi

Mrs. E.O. Alabi

Daji Bernard

Deji Falae

Samson Hassan

Olatunji Okusanya

Crew members
Capt. Yakubu

Flight officer Oyinlola

Engr. Saroh Elaiye

Flight dispatcher Ibrahim

Mr. Felix Tatoye

Cabin attendant Owolabi

Cabin attendant Samson.

The survivors are;

1. Agagu Feyi - Survivor
2. Akintunde Taiwo - Survivor
3. Akintunde Akeem - Survivor
4. Akinsanya Femi - Survivor
5. Unknown male - Survivor

For more latest news updates and gists visits http://www.newsinigeria..com

you said 27 passengers
How many unknown passengers
Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by rhymz(m): 6:55am On Oct 04, 2013
Kennyblues: Late(Dr) Olusegun Agagu was appointed by President Olusegun Obasanjo as his first Minister of Aviation in 1999. His era witnessed so many plane crashes; Chachangi, Sosoliso, ADC, Bellview & many more. These crashes led to the deaths of prominent people amongst whom are Pastor Bimbo Odukoya, Children of Jesuit School,Abuja and many more. Agagu was lucky to fly without crashing while alive but nemesis refuse to let the dead rest as his corpse was caught up in a plane crash. This clearly shows the spirits of the dead in his era as Aviation Minister haunts him. Sad as it is, its a lesson to those in government,you and me to sit up & do what is right. Ko si asegbe,asepamo lowa. RIP Agagu Olusegun.
Seriously Mr, I don't like Agagu myself but I am shocked at your stupidity and iignorance,at least before you rush to post rubbish and,misinform people, you should know what you are yapping about.
Agagu was aviation minister from 1999-2001, there was no majore plane crash recorded between the timeline of his tenure as aviation minister.
sosoliso happened in 2005,First ADC crash was in 1996 from portharcourt to Lagos, the 2nd was in 2006, from Abuja to Sokoto, it claimed the life of the sultan and his son, Belview happened in 2005 with almost 200 people on board, I remember that was during Aborishade's Tenure. 2005 was the worst year for our aviation industry as we had three plane crashes in intervals of few months, I remember how I cried for the Jesuit school children that lost their lives in that sosoliso mishap. Agagu was already governor during all this time except for the first ADC crash in 1996, so mind what you post.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Plane Crash: List Of Passengers & Survivors by Afodot0022(m): 7:06am On Oct 04, 2013
RIP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / This Is The Oyedepo Hangar They Plan To Demolish / Nigerian Living In Mexico. Ask Me Any Question About Life Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.