Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,908 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

foreigners chillout joint. - Foreign Affairs (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / foreigners chillout joint. (135674 Views)

Zulu King Changes Tone And Calls For End To SA Attacks On Foreigners / South Africans Ignore Appeal, Continue Attacks On Foreigners / We Won't Apologise, Foreigners Are Not Welcome -south Africa King Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Double0h7(f): 8:19pm On Feb 12
Hi Imei! 👋
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by IMEI: 8:44pm On Feb 12
Double0h7:
Hi Imei! 👋
Hello Double0h7...how've you been? Hope you're doing good?
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by Double0h7(f): 9:10pm On Feb 12
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by soilsista(f): 10:58am On Mar 03
Lol so this thread is still active? Imagine cheesy
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by EnlightenedUFO: 8:52am On Mar 06
Criminal will lose so disgracefully this November, damn, it won't be close. Voters want to know if Criminal trump is truly an Insurrectionist before the election. Scotus just made the Criminal's life harder.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by worklooper69(m): 10:43am On Mar 12
Discover top-tier Game Development Services at WorkLooper Consultants. Our seasoned team of developers crafts immersive gaming experiences tailored to your vision. From concept to launch, we specialize in creating captivating games across various platforms. Elevate your gaming venture with our expertise and let us bring your ideas to life.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by obixcel(m): 11:58am On Mar 26
EnlightenedUFO:
Criminal will lose so disgracefully this November, damn, it won't be close. Voters want to know if Criminal trump is truly an Insurrectionist before the election. Scotus just made the Criminal's life harder.
If you or shall I say democrats are so sure that Trump will lose in November, then why are they trying to destroy his chance of being at the ballot. They tried to kick him off the Ballot at State levels, it failed. They are currently deploying lawfare tactics, keeping Trump occupied in the court houses, in a way of either trying to drain his financial resources or jail him if possible, It's still not working as His poll numbers keep rising. Democrats and Biden have tried every thing possible. I watch the Mainstream media and all I see is desperation, frustration, they are screaming and yelling like toddlers who didn't get what they wished for.
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by EnlightenedUFO: 4:09pm On Mar 29
obixcel:
If you or shall I say democrats are so sure that Trump will lose in November, then why are they trying to destroy his chance of being at the ballot. They tried to kick him off the Ballot at State levels, it failed. They are currently deploying lawfare tactics, keeping Trump occupied in the court houses, in a way of either trying to drain his financial resources or jail him if possible, It's still not working as His poll numbers keep rising. Democrats and Biden have tried every thing possible. I watch the Mainstream media and all I see is desperation, frustration, they are screaming and yelling like toddlers who didn't get what they wished for.

Brooo, if the courts failed us, voters will rescue the country from criminal trump AS USUAL.
Since 2018, voters have roundly rejected the criminal and he will still be rejected till his death
Re: foreigners chillout joint. by ForensikOrder: 4:50am On Mar 30
obixcel:

Omo, I gatch your point and the way wey you dey see things for the whole matter wey dey ground. E clear say all these legal mata and court case wey dey follow Trump everywhere na something wey don full everywhere tire.

But, make we no forget say, inside our democracy, nobody dey above law, no matter the person swagger or which side e dey politically. These legal wahala dem, na so e suppose dey to checkmate everybody, make sure say everything dey transparent and correct.

As per the efforts to comot Trump name for ballot, e no just be about Democrats dey fear him popularity or say dem no want am win. Plenty people dey look am as matter of principle and legality, base on the kind wahala and tori wey don shele over the years.

And for the media part, na true say dem like to sell tori wey go make people glue their eye for screen. The whole show of desperation or frustration might just be to grab people attention pass the real feelings wey Democrats get. Na why e good make person dey follow different news outlets, to get the full scope of wetin dey happen.

I dey reason am, wetin be your take on how both political sides fit move forward? How we fit focus on better yarn and policy rather than all these court draggings and media palava? Wetin you think say fit help mend this divide?

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (Reply)

Chadian Soldiers Led By President Idris Debby Burst Boko Haram Warehouse / COVID-19 In US: Thousands Lineup Orderly In Their Cars To Get Food, Items(Pics) / Deadliest Black/African Warriors!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.