Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,473 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries (7154 Views)

Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Nobody: 2:26pm On Oct 04, 2013
ifebosco: stop the insult,six month to election is that not suspicious to you??what happen in his 7years??i visite onitsha every years, the place is a shame.speek the truth for change to come

Nna it is fely fely difficult to take people that cannot spealik good english celiously o grin grin
Oga, when u learn to speak good english, maybe then we can believe you grin grin
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Noneroone(m): 2:28pm On Oct 04, 2013
Keziah! By december towns union will get their own.

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Noblechyk:
And he has not done anything in those 7years? Before Obi took over from Ngige, Anambra is among the top indepted states in the country but now it is among the least indepted states if not the very least. Obi has done well in health & many other sectors. Fiscally, Obi is the most disciplined governor. He hasn't impressed me on infrasture from my own perpespective just like u mention Onitsha. But that doesn't change the fact that he has thrived in other sectors. And for ur information, am a coal city boy, so am not Obi's supporter but he has done well.
you are now assessing obi's administration from coal city. d obi i know from evidences available did little or nothing compared to what is expected of him. all the roads he constructed are sub-standard roads. the so-called ANIDS he brags around with has nothing to show for. his administration is compared to dat of mbadinuju. yes, he is economical with the revenue of anambra state, but a pertinent question is 'of what relevance is the money he is saving why the people languish in abject poverty?'
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
True talk!!
If only they gave soludo a chance...
toothpaste: Not enough to appease us for the way you betrayed Soludo. We will stand aside and watch you fight Ngige with his Onibanje entourage.

All we would do is make sure there is plenty of soup waiting for Ngige too.

1 Like

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by gentlegg(m): 2:37pm On Oct 04, 2013
I wanted to give an insight to the person of Peter Obi after reading the post. But after going through most of the replies i reserve my comment.
I only have one mathematical question to those beating drums for Obi, your Obi gave himself a mandate to commit N40 billion Anambranians money into various sectors in the final 6 months of his 8yrs tenure as final push for his MDG, how much did Obi committed into various sectors during his earlier 7yrs & 6months as earlier pushes for his MDG?

1 Like

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Antivirus92(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
franciskaine: you are now assessing obi's administration from coal city. d obi i know from evidences available did little or nothing compared to what is expected of him. all the roads he constructed are sub-standard roads. the so-called ANIDS he brags around with has nothing to show for. his administration is compared to dat of mbadinuju. yes, he is economical with the revenue of anambra state, but a pertinent question is 'of what relevance is the money he is saving why the people languish in abject poverty?'
u said absolutely rubbish. Only myopic people could not see obi's works.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Youngzedd(m): 2:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
profchika: Dis is a fat lie. My school in particular received 2 cheques which were nt signed. Went to d bank, de refused to pay us. Dis is politics n is nt gud

I wouldn't want to talk anything about this your claim.

Rubbish Computers he distributed to schools then showed me red alert.

Mr Obi can not be trusted.

Finally I said something.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by BonnyDominic: 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2013
Sageez: He is doing it against 2015, all politicians have started dressing their bed. Lolz
Don't think sooooo cos he's running his 2nd term alrdy. D governor is a good philantropist, for d period of my service in Anambra, he takes good care of public schools even thru their indigien abroad.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Youngzedd(m): 2:53pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Which Ontsha did you visit? The Onitsha of 7years ago or Onitsha 2013?

FYI: Onitsha of 2013 has now good network of roads with clean environments.

Am still reviewing the bolded.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Youngzedd(m): 2:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Antivirus92: Obi has done excellently well over the years. Daalu obi!. Don't mind those fools that want roads,round-about,fly-over and flowers. Thinking that those rubbish are development.

No there aren't development, tell us what it is
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by ChinoIsBack: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Youngzedd:

Am still reviewing the bolded.

Go on, take a week long and make sure you tour the city and come here to tell what you have seen.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by godfreykingsley: 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
That is what I am talking abt, a prudent governor, we will miss u a lot. Still pushing ahead even at d eleventh hour.

1 Like

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Tentewa046(m): 3:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
gentlegg: I wanted to give an insight to the person of Peter Obi after reading the post. But after going through most of the replies i reserve my comment.
I only have one mathematical question to those beating drums for Obi, your Obi gave himself a mandate to commit N40 billion Anambranians money into various sectors in the final 6 months of his 8yrs tenure as final push for his MDG, how much did Obi committed into various sectors during his earlier 7yrs & 6months as earlier pushes for his MDG?

D fool is looting money and all dis efulefu cant read d handwritting on d wall.. U saved 40 billion in ur last 7yrs and u neva use it till now u r leavin office. Bt He tried .
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by sundyke107: 3:11pm On Oct 04, 2013
Thanks to our ameable Governor. For years to come our children born and unborn will ever remain grateful of your reign in Anambra state. BTW Obi might not be the best Governor in Nigeria but as far as infrastructural development is concerned, he is a figure to recon with. He talk less and do more which in my opinion should be adopted by other state Govs. I was in Anambra State for my traditional marriage/wedding and was impressed with the number of roads and other structures put in place by Obi's administration. We deserve more of icons like Peter Obi to move Nigeria forward. Once more, ride on my pragmatic Governor!!!

I am happy to be an Anambrarian from Ichi in Ekwusigo LGA.

Haters over to you....

2 Likes

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Ndata(m): 3:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
The roads that develop potholes after a year.My question is Why does Peter Obi have phobia for reputable foreign contractors in road construction? Why does he patronize these local cheap contractors in order to save money?
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by 1025: 3:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Noblechyk:
Do u see how foolish u & ur post look. If he doesn't do it, he is not working. Now he has done it, he is doing it for 2015. It's a pity u hav nothing upstairs.

no bro, u are the foolish one here. ur peter obi has been 7 years and 6 months in office and i am sure he did not just pick the money on his way to the office this week.
why now that election is less than 6 weeks?
the man u call foolish can develop ur brains only if u can listen to him.
he now knows how to spend billions after 7 years and 6 months abi?
we are not as weak as u are upstairs.
let him continue sha but we all know where he is coming from.
i have refused to be decieved but these men that will die 3 or more times.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Controversy: 3:48pm On Oct 04, 2013
profchika: Dis is a fat lie. My school in particular received 2 cheques which were nt signed. Went to d bank, de refused to pay us. Dis is politics n is nt gud
Do you see how stup.Id you are?
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by chisorm(f): 3:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
'Maka' election,peter obi abeg abeg abegee,u saved 40b and its now u know u wud spend it.first u shared jeeps to igwes,hulux to VG's,now cheques to various sectors,den during speech u mention APGA
Its written clearly,VOTE MY SUCCESSOR if u want more.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Profitcost: 3:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Is it his personal money?. When these governors try to do what they suppose to do, the whole media outfit wil hear. Schools has to be rehabilitated, build nws ones, there should be good road & other social amenities. They‘re not devidend of democracy rather a necesity.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Stylaay(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
why this last minute jamboree? Did the government not have this vision 8 years ago? This monies will not eventually be used to achieve what it was earmarked for. The fire brigade approach to doing things will eventually give room for misappropriation of funds. Smh. Peter Obi very shady man
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Controversy: 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
franciskaine: you are now assessing obi's administration from coal city. d obi i know from evidences available did little or nothing compared to what is expected of him. all the roads he constructed are sub-standard roads. the so-called ANIDS he brags around with has nothing to show for. his administration is compared to dat of mbadinuju. yes, he is economical with the revenue of anambra state, but a pertinent question is 'of what relevance is the money he is saving why the people languish in abject poverty?'
Another eediot again?
Anambra people languishing in abject poverty?
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Ozenith(m): 3:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
ifebosco: stop the insult,six month to election is that not suspicious to you??what happen in his 7years??i visite onitsha every years, the place is a shame.speek the truth for change to come
the last I checked in anambra state! Peter Obi is really working..google it,one of d secondary schls in anambra state is ranked the best in Nigeria and 33rd in africa(Christ the King College)...

1 Like

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by shadelek(m): 3:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
The guy tried nw. My Governor no do anything . He keeps saying students in sec sch ar paying 300 as sku fee where as na 3000 they ar payin. And many other issues. Hmm, God dey sha
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Controversy: 4:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
gentlegg: I wanted to give an insight to the person of Peter Obi after reading the post. But after going through most of the replies i reserve my comment.
Stupid question
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by basilo101: 4:04pm On Oct 04, 2013
my frnd, anambra state does nt start n end in onitsha. By d way onitsha is nt as bad as u ppl make it luk lyk
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by basilo101: 4:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
my frnd, anambra state does nt start n end in onitsha. By d way onitsha is nt as bad as u ppl make it luk lyk. D rural areas were caried along in anambra unlike most states
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Mopolchi: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ada Obi is finally sharing the money. Unfortunately, there's little time for him. Not a wise venture for him. This is a clear sign of his desperation.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by gentlegg(m): 4:12pm On Oct 04, 2013
Controversy:
Stupid question
i wanted to reply you but your name muted me.
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by maxit2(m): 4:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
smile11s: You are a very dangerous person. It seems you have missed the last 20 years in molecular genetics, molecular epigenetics, systems biology and complex systems and you write from a fundamentally misinformed base. Let’s just get this straight, you don’t understand how genetics works in a developmental context, and that’s a shame because information ONLY WORKS IN A DEVELOPMENTAL context. You have consistently unabashedly demonstrated that you fundamentally don’t understand, and rather will not even consider the probabististic nature of developmental processes. Your 5th grade conception of biological processes does not qualify you to possess the opinions you have which is because you write in pop-blog. The only thing that bothers me is that people with even less understanding might read your misinformed opinions and mistake them with a scientific consensus.

Goat
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Oguieke(m): 4:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote
author=archangel1]A FINAL PUSH TO EDUCATIONAL FOUNDATION FOR HIS
SUCCESSOR! A FINE INVESTMENT cheesy THANKS MY PUBLIC LEADERSHIP MODEL
cheesy[/quote] obi is the worst governor in nigeria, he can't be my model. visit onitsha and u will confirm. he is too wayoish
Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by layiwola008: 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
Educational Things is a marketing company with specialty in supplying educational materials and teaching aids to schools and institutions of high standard. We also construct laboratories, geographical garden; we supply laboratory equipment, wind vane and anemometer among other educational things... Make your school stand out as we equip your school with the best facilities.

Visit www.educationalthings.net /
call 07025797985
Email: boluwole2003@yahoo.com

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Oguieke(m): 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Antivirus92: u said absolutely rubbish. Only myopic people could not see obi's works.
that is y anambra will still be backward despite all the IGR collected monthly which is enough to take care of many states in Nigeria. keep suporting evil.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unizik Admissions 2014/2015 / Mapoly 2015/2016 Admission Into Full-time, Pt & Weekend (nd/hnd) / Unn 3rd Supplementary List-out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.