Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries (7158 Views)

Opinion: Top 5 Nigerias Most Beautiful University Libraries / 6 Of The Most Beautiful University Libraries In Nigeria (photos) / List Of Public Libraries In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Obi Gives N1bn To Equip School Labs And Libraries by Mopolchi: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
sundyke107:

What's this one saying...people like you will never see anything good in another man's adventure. Its high time we learn to appreciate our own and encourage good gesture. If the news had read "Peter Obi embezzled 6.5b" u will ve been happier.

In one of Uba's campaign i was amazed the way he appreciated Obi's achievements which does not in any way mean Obi is flawless contrary to others like Mopolchi who sees only the bad and the ugly.

I admonish you to visit Anambra state and see things your self other than posting thrash from your hideout in Okokomaiko.
Thank you for telling me how local you are and the slum you come from. Am sorry for you because from your words it seems that its being long you came to Anambra. You should ask why he decided to share or spend that amount of money now, employ 6000 graduates he refused hitherto now, conduct lga elections he refused hitherto now and not open your ranting mouth and talk nonsense. Ada Obi may be working but for his pocket now. No more time for him now. For me, its desperation time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students / British Uni Forces Students To Sign Zero Tolerance Drug Agreement / Unizik Admissions 2014/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.