Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21063 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by cecs(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Alihamdulillah !!!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by SURYSuri(f): 7:59am On Oct 05, 2013
There has never been a better feeling than being a Muslim, being a Muslim console me a lot Alhamdulillah for being a Muslim!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Germeeu: 7:59am On Oct 05, 2013
A̶̲̥̅♏ pleased and lucky t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ b a̶̲̅ Muslim. I pray dat almighty Allah W̶̲̥̅̊ȋ̝̊̅ ̄ι̥ι̥ increase ♍y imon and grant me aljanat fridaus.
اللهم آمِيْن ثُمَّ آمين يا رب العالمي

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by clemclem(m): 8:27am On Oct 05, 2013
I love Islam , its prophets and its teaching . I only detest people that use their Islamic names or background to achieve their selfish aim and objectives which are always very far away from Islam. Quran says there is no compulsion in religion . why will any sane man now kill a non Muslim because of his her religion affiliation. Then I begin to reason whether those that kill in the name of Islam knows Islam teaching and ethics .Many bears religious name just for the purpose of bearing it . They tends to worship God physically but there mind are far away from God almighty. May Allah swt guides us from those people who for their political ambitions tarnish their names thinking their doing Islam favour .

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Rukayat11: 8:42am On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamdulillah,am happy 2 be a muslim

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Adeyemi0(m): 8:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Alhamdulilahi

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Issfat: 9:00am On Oct 05, 2013
i feel like a superstar

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by sexyolag(m): 9:25am On Oct 05, 2013
الحمد لله على نعمة الإسلام

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by eluquenson(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2013
I feel great & happy to be a muslim. Alhamdullilahi

And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; "Oh my sons! Allah hath
chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam.
Al-Qur'an 2 verse 132

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by afeeshassan: 9:37am On Oct 05, 2013
I glad that am a muslim. Islam is a religion of peace.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by JaaizTech: 9:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Oh Allah, I Pray you find me among those whom are grateful of your mercy- Making us born Muslims. Islam is the guidance for peaceful existence, the essence of life. I often tell my self that even if I wasn't a born Muslim, I would probably have not believed in any religion, if I didn't eventually become a Muslim. Alhamdulilahi.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Pelummy(f): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2013
its a blessing and which i have always been proud of................make me better and never to depart from the right part u have shown me since my birth. Ya Allahu!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Caseless: 9:50am On Oct 05, 2013
Haderoncare: Allihamdulilaì....im proud to be A MUSLIMAH
salam alaikum!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.