Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? (21059 Views)

20 Signs Of Weak Iman (Faith) in a Muslim / How To Prove To A Christian That Jesus Was A Muslim? / She's A Christian,am A Muslim. Can This Marriage Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by tunshe: 1:47am On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamdulilah in the measure of Allah's creation! Alhamdulilah in the measure of His mercy!! Alhamdulilah in the measure of His words!!!
I feel happy being a Muslim, I love reading holy Quran,understanding the religion makes me feel everyone should be Muslims . Islam is so complete, intellectually,spiritually,Socio-economically,politically and also in terms of Security and defense.
I can't imagine urinating without cleaning,look at the blessings of ablution, the immense benefits in salaat,....
"Our Lord! Let not our hearts deviate ( from the truth) after you have guided us, and grant us mercy from You. Truly, you are the Bestower".(Q 3 vs 8 ).
Please share with me how you feel about being a Muslim. Jumah Mubarak !

90 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by spyroxy1(m): 3:45am On Oct 04, 2013
Halhamdulillah alaa ni'matii Al- Islam. being a Muslim in this present world of BH,El-Shabab, Al-Qaeda can make people of other beliefs feel that all Muslims share the same ideology with this criminals (GEJ just labelled them terrorists though) which may make some other Muslims out there try to hide their faith or make them feel shy (my experience/discussion with a Muslim brother).

To my fellow Muslim brothers and sisters, like we know that our religion is the one of PEACE and never encourage killing; Please try to educate people in your little way what Islam preaches and how these people are soiling the credence of themselves and not Islam.

I am a happy and proud Muslim and my ultimate prayer is to be an inmate of AL-janah with my family and the Muslim umah

Salam alaekum.

48 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by tunshe: 8:41am On Oct 04, 2013
Thank you my brother spyroxy1.

The conspiracy against Islam exists since the origin of Islam. I usually advice that Muslims read the life history of the Prophet( S.A.W) to understand today's propaganda.

It's truly sickening to see killings attributed to Islam, we abhor and condemn such but the question I ask non- Muslims is that if Islam is about killing non- Muslims,why do we have non-Muslims living peacefully in Muslim lands during the time of the Prophet(S.A.W),during the time of the early Muslims and now? Why has their Muslim landlord not killed them? What about their Muslim Neighbour they do monthly contribution with? What about the Muslim that gave them lift d last time or the Muslim boss that just gave them employment or promotion or that Muslim course mate you work together on your project or the Muslim that accommodates you when life seems miserable or your Muslim friend from childhood or the Muslim amala woman they patronize everyday........

I understand their sentiments though, but you can't reject or prevent a full moonlight or a bright sunlight when it appears. You have to stop wasting your time cos it will stay till it's appointed time. Islam will stay till the day of resurrection whether the non-Muslims like it or not.

Islam remains a religion of peace, we preach it but we don't force people. How will you preach a religion by killing peeps? If u kill everyone who will practice the religion? Al shabaab, boko haram surely have scores to settle with their political leaders, they do not represent Muslims or propagate Islam with their killings.

I am happy to see that you are proud to be a Muslim with strong liking for the religion,pls hold firm,you are surely among the successful.

43 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
Oh!! Today's friday (Jumat).. Enjoy your thread Muslim Brothers and Sisters.. While we christians would prepare for vigil tonyte.:-)

16 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Wallahi therez no better feeling...

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
I feel fulfilled in this world and HereAfter !!!

Alhamdulilah Robil' Halamin !!!

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by DonHummer(m): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
sometimes i wish i culd undastnd why som peeps read da quran nd go gaga nd some read it nd stil act wise......

14 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by javalove(m): 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
I LOVE BEING A MUSLIM. MAY ALLAH MAKE ME BETTER THAT I AM NOW!!!!

#Javalove. . .unless otherwise stated. . .!

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by nurus: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
Being a muslim is a pleasure.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by dont8(m): 6:52pm On Oct 04, 2013
It's good to be a muslim, alhamdulillah.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Morgan1092(m): 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2013
I ain't a Muslim

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by blaqqyboi: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
Being a muslim is the best feeling i've always had. alihamdulilah and i pray to live and die as a muslim. "ma sallam"

18 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by AnOlAd: 6:55pm On Oct 04, 2013
oh please... trying too hard... we get it...

10 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
depressed, sad

6 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by victorazy(m): 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2013
I wonder
Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Mubby4luv(m): 7:08pm On Oct 04, 2013
[size=13pt]ALHAMDULLILAH ALLA NIMATUL ISLAM[/size]
LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
I feel satisfied. I have this inner peace. But I sometimes feel sad I'm not able to practice all what I know are mandatory(or superogatory) in the deen.

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Sunymoore(m): 7:10pm On Oct 04, 2013
Hmm. I feel like everything. I can't say Its just a blessing

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Allenkee: 7:13pm On Oct 04, 2013
Mubby4luv: [size=13pt]ALHAMDULLILAH ALLA NIMATUL ISLAM[/size]
[b]LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY LUCKY[/b] smiley smiley smiley

I'm sure you're only trying to console yourself.

22 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by ubeji: 7:14pm On Oct 04, 2013
ALHAMDULILLAH

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by Mubby4luv(m): 7:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Allen kee:

I'm sure you're only trying to console yourself.
Whatever!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel Being A Muslim? by hameeda2(f): 7:18pm On Oct 04, 2013
Alhamdulilah. I feel fulfilled.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

The Number Of Angels With Each Person / Crown Prince Promises To Lead His Country 'back To Moderate Islam' / Share Your Eid's Pictures Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.