Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,115 members, 7,953,428 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:02 PM

Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? (1323 Views)

How To Love Your Enemies By Rev Martin Luther King Jr. / How Long You Pray - Does It Really Matter? / Praying For Your Enemies To Die, Is It Right Or Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 04, 2013
Even in our place of worship you hear people praying for their enemies to die or have one misfortune. As for me I pray for my enemies to live long and see me progress. What is your prayer for your enemies? Do you wish them good or bad?
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Juell(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2013
Hmmmm........fire burn all the way O! It's always back to sender by fire by thunder (for me).
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Ajibam: 10:32am On Oct 04, 2013
I pray for their salvation day and night...if they are born again,,they will be your friends and not enemies again
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Acidosis(m): 10:39am On Oct 04, 2013
Praying for ones enemy to die is a good prayer point...

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers in high places..."

Your enemy is not your stubborn neighbour, Mrs Amaka that refuses to pay her NEPA bill..

But the spirits tormenting you spiritually..

If you've ever been fed with 15 wraps of akpu and poundo yam in your dream with bush meat and vegetable, you wake up to discover the increase size of your belly, I'm sure you'll change your solemn prayer points...

What do you do when you see yourself with a man each time you sleep? Pray for him to live long?

You see, the problem of enemy arises when people mistake flesh and blood with principalities...

Mrs Inyere can not harm you; its the evil spirit in her that will need to resist either by fire or by thunder cheesy

When the evil spirit in her dies; then you can have your freedom...

However, your neighbours are to be loved.. Pray for them and love them as you love yourself...

The only reason God may not answer the prayers of death for neigbours ("enemies" ) is obvious.. We are to preach to them, and remember God died for all, he rose in other for us to be saved...

BUT, your real enemy (Satan and his fallen angels) are already condemned for eternal damnation. Jesus never died for them to be saved.. thats enough license for a believer to kill and cast out demons at will...

3 Likes

Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by achinaboy(m): 10:44am On Oct 04, 2013
i don't pray for them,i wish to see them so i can sqizz the life out of them
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Nobody: 10:58am On Oct 04, 2013
That's just the difference between mountain of fire and redeem,redeem prays for their enemies while mfm kills their enemies.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 04, 2013
@acidosis wishing ur enemies dead is not a good thing. Wen u are praying and you say "back to sender" is better than saying lord kill all my enemies. The bible also preach about forgiveness always leave vengeance for God he know why he said so
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Nobody: 11:04am On Oct 04, 2013
aaronson: That's just the difference between mountain of fire and redeem,redeem prays for their enemies while mfm kills their enemies.
no need to point fingers. Redeem church also kill enemies
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Mintayo(m): 11:04am On Oct 04, 2013
Satan is the chief enemy,his demons are the one operating in the lives of so many who do not surrender to God,the prayer we should pray is that the Lord should destroy the power of satan over them,and we should claim their total salvation and deliverance.
You know,when your ways please the Lord,He will make your enemies to be at peace with you.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Nobody: 11:09am On Oct 04, 2013
Mintayo: Satan is the chief enemy,his demons are the one operating in the lives of so many who do not surrender to God,the prayer we should pray is that the Lord should destroy the power of satan over them,and we should claim their total salvation and deliverance.
You know,when your ways please the Lord,He will make your enemies to be at peace with you.
very true
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by taiocol: 11:19am On Oct 04, 2013
anybdy wen say e deh pray 4 his enemy deh HIGH ON ALOMO. THE PERSON IS UNDER THE INFLUENCEcheesy
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by bisi16(m): 11:27am On Oct 04, 2013
pray 4 dem 2 repent, live vengance to God
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Juell(m): 12:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
An enemy dat says "over my dead my dead body b4 u make it life", na to pray for the death of such na. Moreover sef the prayer is don in Jesus name.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Obinnau(m): 1:03pm On Oct 04, 2013
I wish them no harm, I just let them be and ask God to protect me from them. No more no less.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
I just pray we take it easy on our enemies
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by xager(m): 2:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
i pray that God delivers me from my enemies. smiley
fair enough cool
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by xager(m): 2:45pm On Oct 04, 2013
Acidosis: Praying for ones enemy to die is a good prayer point...

"For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities and powers in high places..."

Your enemy is not your stubborn neighbour, Mrs Amaka that refuses to pay her NEPA bill..

But the spirits tormenting you spiritually..

If you've ever been fed with 15 wraps of akpu and poundo yam in your dream with bush meat and vegetable, you wake up to discover the increase size of your belly, I'm sure you'll change your solemn prayer points...

What do you do when you see yourself with a man each time you sleep? Pray for him to live long?

You see, the problem of enemy arises when people mistake flesh and blood with principalities...

Mrs Inyere can not harm you; its the evil spirit in her that will need to resist either by fire or by thunder cheesy

When the evil spirit in her dies; then you can have your freedom...

However, your neighbours are to be loved.. Pray for them and love them as you love yourself...

The only reason God may not answer the prayers of death for neigbours ("enemies" ) is obvious.. We are to preach to them, and remember God died for all, he rose in other for us to be saved...

BUT, your real enemy (Satan and his fallen angels) are already condemned for eternal damnation. Jesus never died for them to be saved.. thats enough license for a believer to kill and cast out demons at will...
spirits do not die!!
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by tpiadotcom: 10:53pm On Apr 13, 2015
Nigerians used to say lord let my enemies live long so they can see my success in future.
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by efficiencie(m): 2:59am On Apr 14, 2015
MsSteph:
Even in our place of worship you hear people praying for their enemies to die or have one misfortune. As for me I pray for my enemies to live long and see me progress. What is your prayer for your enemies? Do you wish them good or bad?

Dey dia dey dull, make your enemy be:

[size=40]
Pharoah,
Sennacherib,
Haman,
Nahash,
Goliath,
Balaam,
Emperor Nero,
Adolf Hitler,
Al Baghdadi,
or a local Ritual Killer
[/size]

O boy, nobody go remind you o...you go just hala like thunder and fire:

[size=40] ANY MAN OR WOMAN, SPIRIT OR PERSON THAT HAS VOWED OVER HIS/HER DEAD BODY FOR ME TO FULFIL MY DESTINY, WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, DIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE [/size]

Chai, I love my pipo for MFM dem no dey dull cheesy
Re: Do You Pray For Your Enemies Or You Wish Them Evil?? by Nobody: 3:15am On Apr 14, 2015
How is it you have 'enemies'? What a waste of time.

(1) (Reply)

Who Needs Deliverance? / You Negroes, This Is Why You Don't Know You Are The True Israelites / Muslims Who Beat Muhammad And Islamic Ideology In His Game: Ex-muslim Speaks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.