Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Prison Break Season 4 - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 4 (30807 Views)

Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It / Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Prison Break Season 5/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Joseph6(m): 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2009
@ pataki
I dont think u watched prison break 4 with both eyes
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Wilfem(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18, 2009
Here is another download link, although a Rapidshare link 'cos I'm quite sure that most people does not like it, except for those who have the Premium account, but anyway, this one is 92mb in size:
http://rapidshare.com/files/222735011/prison.break.417.hdtv-0tv100_mb_el_chaskon_chilecomparte.cl.rar
Enjoy grin grin grin
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by lynxnoon(m): 12:17am On Apr 19, 2009
Wilfem:

Here is another download link, although a Rapidshare link 'cos I'm quite sure that most people does not like it, except for those who have the Premium account, but anyway, this one is 92mb in size:
http://rapidshare.com/files/222735011/prison.break.417.hdtv-0tv100_mb_el_chaskon_chilecomparte.cl.rar
Enjoy grin grin grin
like moi grin grin grin
tnx 4 d link anyway wink
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Fadajasi(m): 1:11am On Apr 19, 2009
Dry episode 17
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by candylips(m): 1:48am On Apr 19, 2009
says who. it was ok
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by blackmann(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2009
Fadajasi:

Dry episode 17

what was so dry about it?
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by honsule(m): 8:15pm On Apr 20, 2009
Fadajasi:

Dry episode 17

An animal can never control the zoo.lol scofield mum is mean.well, i don't know how intention fully but from the look of thingz even her sons can't stand on her way.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Wilfem(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2009
honsule:

An animal can never control the zoo.lol scofield mum is mean.well, i don't know how intention fully but from the look of thingz even her sons can't stand on her way. 

In my own opinion, I think their mum is the worsrt mum on earth. Imagine a mother contemplating of killing her own child.
Well, the next episode is tagged[b] VS [/b]so we will get to know who wins from the possible matches (clashes):
Lincoln vs mum, Scofield vs Lincoln, General (Pad man) vs Chrisrtina (wicked mum) and so on.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by aieromon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 22, 2009
Nothing wrong with the script for now.they had better give it a grand finish
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:48pm On Apr 22, 2009
Crap!Thats what I'll call the episode 17 of prisonbreak.Seriously,I don't know which is worst-the prisonbreak ep 17 or 24 ep 19.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by larayat(f): 5:12pm On Apr 26, 2009
hw u take knw.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by D1KeleVra(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2009
He posted a link. . . i tink! undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 11:02pm On Apr 26, 2009
Jeez!I can't believe I spent 45 mins of my time watching dis crapy n dry ep 18.
Its obvious the script writers have run out of ideas.
Sarah pregnant,lincoln vs micheal,christina vs the general,what next?
Jeez! Prisonbreak has lost it finally.
Abegiii,make e end finally jare.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by candylips(m): 9:27am On Apr 27, 2009
It wil finally end in the next 4 to 5 episodes
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Fadajasi(m): 10:03am On Apr 27, 2009
@honsule, u see, i am now a prophet, those last two episodes were stupid
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Wilfem(m): 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2009
semid4lyfe:

Jeez!I can't believe I spent 45 mins of my time watching dis crapy n dry ep 18.
Its obvious the script writers have run out of ideas.
Sarah pregnant,lincoln vs micheal,christina vs the general,what next?
Jeez! Prisonbreak has lost it finally.
Abegiii,make e end finally jare.
So which one will get you satisfied? and if they didn't show it you'll keep complaining, now you kept on yabbing them that it was a crap undecided
Let's wait till they finish it and see what will becaome of general, christina and t-bag, the ever betraying psychopath grin cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2009
@wilfem
Abegiii,free me jare.Prisonbreak is now totally B.S.It has lost its suspense and doesn't keep me on the edge of my seat anymore
A pointer to this is the steady decline in viewers from ep 16 some months back to ep 17 and now 18.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:50am On Apr 28, 2009
@wilfem
Abegiii,free me jare.Prisonbreak is now totally B.S.It has lost its suspense and doesn't keep me on the edge of my seat anymore
A pointer to this is the steady decline in viewers from ep 16 some months back to ep 17 and now 18.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by lalaboi(m): 9:49am On Apr 28, 2009
semid4lyfe:

@wilfem

Then pls Stop watching. . . .Na by force. . . .? Decline of viewers? If u care to know, I introduced like 10 diff peeps to prison break recently and they've all gone to watch from season 1 to now. . . .and they cant wait to for the next episode. . . . imagine how many ppl those 10 peeps will tel. . .and the one they tell will tell who again

Its lost its suspense?? blud, which series you watching now?
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Wilfem(m): 11:24am On Apr 28, 2009
lalaboi:

Then pls Stop watching. . . .Na by force. . . .? Decline of viewers? If u care to know, I introduced like 10 diff peeps to prison break recently and they've all gone to watch from season 1 to now. . . .and they cant wait to for the next episode. . . . imagine how many ppl those 10 peeps will tel. . .and the one they tell will tell who again

Its lost its suspense?? blud, which series you watching now?

It's as if you've already read my mind and knew what I was about to tell him, that perhaps he should stop watching it since according to him 'it has lost it's suspense' I have a lot of friends who are fighting me for not giving/tranferring or sending the download link for this last episode 'cos they're in hot suspense, yet someone here said it had lost it's suspense.

@semid4lyfe
I wouldn't mind to know the latest series you're watching too, so that I'll forget and do away with 'Prison Break' grin grin
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by sugabelle: 10:25pm On Apr 30, 2009
Right now, it's the people, not the plot, that is keeping PB alive. I'll watch just for the sake of seeing Michael n Lincoln one more time. And hey, ep17 wasn't so bad, the nicest touch was the childhood story about the birdhouse kit that Michael told Sara. This is a more deep, sentimental season, and I'm cool with that. Season 1,2, and 3 were full of enuff suspense to last me a lifetime! U critics should just relax and enjoy the easy-going storyline. cheesy
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by cabali(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2009
Thanks for that link lalaboi!

And yeah. . . sarah's pregnancy test came up positive. And I cant remember when they had the time to do the shag.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by systems: 11:15pm On May 02, 2009
Just watched episode 19. Lincoln and Micheal are not brothers! They are just two opposite characters
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by lalaboi(m): 2:56am On May 03, 2009
just sa it now. . . . .and who says prison break has lost it. . . . .damn . . . . .that was good. . . .Now lincon is back to square one. . . he's bn set up again. . . . . . .seems theres gona be a season 5. . . . .lol
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by systems: 12:19pm On May 03, 2009
Yea, Lincoln was set up by their so called mum.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 3:16pm On May 03, 2009
Lincoln and Micheal are not brothers? So what----------------that ain't surprising cos they are so unalike.

Sarah is pregnant? Which time dem shag sef? Na only for PB person dey get pregnant from kissing and hugging.YEYE!

@Lalaboi-------I'm only watching prisonbreak cos I'm curious to know how it ends and please I'm talking about worldwide viewership when I say decline in viewers not the inconsequential 10 peeps(and their friends) u introduced who add up to little or nothing in the grand scheme of things

@wilfem
I only watch two series fims---that is 24 and Prisonbreak. Downloading and watching this two series weekly is enough stress so I wouldn't want to add to the list,after all person go still dey download and watch current films as they are released.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by lalaboi(m): 3:27pm On May 03, 2009
world wide viewership?? you mean peeps who go around around every site badmouthing PB. . . .u speaking like you are "ppl" around the world. . . . I dunno if we are in the same Internet world cos i see more ppl who love prison break. . . . .
the only reason you watch it because you are curious to know how it ends??. . .what else and why would you be watching a series in season 4?
if something is not interesting you dont watch it because u wanto know how it ends. . , lol. . . .
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 7:53pm On May 03, 2009
@lalaboi
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:13pm On May 03, 2009
@lalaboi
u keep on talking about peeps u see who like prisonbreak and watch it but I'm talking about statistical data here(no of peeps who watched ep 16 and those who watched ep 17 on resumption)as released by the tv networks(pity I'm on phone)
Pls,I enjoyed prisonbreak from season 1 ep 1 up to season 4 ep 16 but the episode 17 and 18 r just there and not gripping IMO.
Like I said there was a drop in viewership from ep 16 some months back to ep 17 on april 17 on resumption.
Let me just say if ep 17,18 and 19 where the early episodes of season 1,I won't have bothered watching season 2.
Adios

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / Princess Onyejekwe And Rico Swavey Dated Before BBNaija (Video) / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.