Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Prison Break Season 4 - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Prison Break Season 4 (30802 Views)

Day Break Season 2: Who Has Watched It / Lost And Prison Break (season 4 Download Links In 3gp Or Mp4 Or Small Sized Avi) / Prison Break Season 5/6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prison Break Season 4 by dreday(m): 12:08pm On Dec 28, 2008
@ wilfem,
Please,give me the password for PB S4 e 16.
Downloaded from the link you pasted to rapidshare but a password is required for decompression.
Will be waiting.Thanks
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by xJaysonx(m): 2:39pm On Dec 28, 2008
Dude wth!, u supply a link without the password. Thanks but make it better next time with the password. Please!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Wilfem(m): 7:58pm On Dec 28, 2008
Try this; Code:maxellpraveen@warez-bb.org
The fact is that I didn't download from the link, so that's why I didn't know it had any password or code
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by xJaysonx(m): 10:11pm On Dec 28, 2008
The code ain't working dawg.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by otikpoko(m): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2008
Download Link For Prison Break Season 4 Episode 15 And 16.
Download link for episode 15.
http://bobaat.com/FILES/f943gw/08/pb.s4e15.zip
Download link for episode 16.
http://bobaat.com/FILES/f943gw/08/pb.s4e16.zip
The sizes of the above episode is 73mb each.The link for the episode 15 is a new one(different from the previous one posted here),this one works fine.Download and Watch!!!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Dclique(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2008
una dey enjoy oh,
i havent even watchd any.
i use a dwnld acceleration, can i dwnld it at a size btw 20-30mb?

that 70 is too large
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by otikpoko(m): 12:51pm On Dec 29, 2008
How i wish you had a very fast server,downloading this wouldn't be your problem.I use less than 20minutes to download files of such size if the connection is fast but when it is slow,i use 30minutes.The download speed is 100-150kb/s if it fast but when slow,the download speed will be 44-70kb/s.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by aieromon(m): 6:42pm On Dec 31, 2008
@wilfem
tnx 4 link to episode 16.i had to use my fone to browse so i could get the link n give it to a friend to download.am back now,though
@otikpoko
tnx 4d other links.
hope prison break writers do not come up with a dry and illogical finale.
happy 2009 to you all!!!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Dclique(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2009
all this links, are good bt cant i dwnld them bt 20-40mb?
this 70mb is too much
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by otikpoko(m): 4:17pm On Jan 01, 2009
Dclique if you cannot download the file(s) because of the big size,i can get you all the onces i have download(from season 4 episode 1-16).What do you say undecided?
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by aieromon(m): 4:30pm On Jan 01, 2009
@dclique
if you reduce the size,the images become blurred so i suggest you be patient and download it the way the episodes are
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Dclique(m): 12:51am On Jan 06, 2009
otikpoko:

Dclique if you cannot download the file(s) because of the big size,i can get you all the onces i have download(from season 4 episode 1-16).What do you say undecided?

I am looking to dwnld it in at most 40mb,
maybe in 3gp or mp4 format
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by dre101(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2009
Hey guys!
What happening? episode 17 nko grin
Abeg put d something here o jare cheesy cheesy

Love PB 4 Real
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by D1KeleVra(m): 10:01am On Jan 13, 2009
dre101:

Hey guys!
What happening? episode 17 nko grin
Abeg put d something here o jare cheesy cheesy

Love PB 4 Real

Mehnnn! Heard its till

But u can check this out:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJG-W2LsA0 and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison_Break_(season_4)
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by cbjonstage(m): 11:38am On Jan 14, 2009
4rm d way things r going, What do you think if this episode 17 is d last season of Prison Break?

i wont b happy if dey kill someone i love esp. scofield (d genius) & T-bag (brain twister). this is wat i called dem
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by otikpoko(m): 12:10pm On Jan 14, 2009
Prison break season 4 is not going to end on episode 17.It will either end in 20 or 22.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by aieromon(m): 7:39pm On Jan 14, 2009
brand new 6 episodes coming our way this march.

the saga definately continues
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Mustay(m): 10:58pm On Jan 16, 2009
SO prison break 4 ends the story with a 2-hour special scene.

NA wa o.

which one dem go do again
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by slimnike(m): 12:24am On Jan 22, 2009
Hey guys, I stopped at where the face of Scorfield's mother's face was revealed. Can anyone tell me more. undecided undecided
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by otikpoko(m): 7:19am On Jan 22, 2009
That's the ending of episode 16.Episode 17 is not out yet.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by otikpoko(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2009
That's the ending of episode 16.Episode 17 is not out yet.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Necorios(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2009
Here is my my thot abt how prison break is gonna end, SCOFIELD MUM WILL SHOW UP AND NARRATE A STORY STATING THAT GENERAL KRANTZ ( HEAD OF COMPANY) IS MICHEAL SCOFIELD'S FATHER.

SCOFIELD'S MUM WAS THE FIRST PATIENT TO BE OPERATED WITH THE MODERN EQUIPMENT OF THE COMPANY'S HOSPITAL AND SHE SURVIVED AND SHE HAS BEEN LIVING A HEALTHY LIFE SINCE WHICH IS UNKNOWN TO THE BURROWS FAMILY,

IN A NUT SHELL I THINK THE GENERAL NEED A SON AND HE SLEPT WITH LINCN BURROWS MUM TO PRODUCE MICHEAL SCOFIELD AND I THINK LINCON'S FATHER KNOWS THIS THATS Y HE IS ALWAYS MALTREATING SCOFIELD WHEN HE WAS YOUNG,

ITS A VERY TWISTING STORY, LETS JUST WAIT AND C HOW IT TURNS OUT TO BE.

ENJOY!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by otikpoko(m): 2:10pm On Jan 22, 2009
lol.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by D1KeleVra(m): 2:47pm On Jan 22, 2009
Necorios:

Here is my my thot abt how prison break is gonna end, SCOFIELD MUM WILL SHOW UP AND NARRATE A STORY STATING THAT GENERAL KRANTZ ( HEAD OF COMPANY) IS MICHEAL SCOFIELD'S FATHER.

SCOFIELD'S MUM WAS THE FIRST PATIENT TO BE OPERATED WITH THE MODERN EQUIPMENT OF THE COMPANY'S HOSPITAL AND SHE SURVIVED AND SHE HAS BEEN LIVING A HEALTHY LIFE SINCE WHICH IS UNKNOWN TO THE BURROWS FAMILY,

IN A NUT SHELL I THINK THE GENERAL NEED A SON AND HE SLEPT WITH LINCN BURROWS MUM TO PRODUCE MICHEAL SCOFIELD AND I THINK LINCON'S FATHER KNOWS THIS THATS Y HE IS ALWAYS MALTREATING SCOFIELD WHEN HE WAS YOUNG,

ITS A VERY TWISTING STORY, LETS JUST WAIT AND C HOW IT TURNS OUT TO BE.

ENJOY!

Meeeehhhn! Its like that's how things are goin turn out, i won't be surprised tho'. Seems like an angle the director could take. Nice one Necorios!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by maedan(f): 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2009
I'm with u on the mother being alive issue, but that she had Scofield for Krantz? eeeewwww. Let's just say, Michael and Link will kill off the General and become the Company themselves. AAAHH, that sounds so much better.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by obinna5000(m): 10:22pm On Jan 22, 2009
Prison Break season 4 Episode 17 will be aired on April 17 2009.
Season 4 will have a total of 22 episodes.
Fox also announced that the series will be ending at the conclusion of season 4.

http://www.rlslog.net/prison-break-ending-series-after-season/
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by aieromon(m): 1:08pm On Jan 23, 2009
till april then.

i just don't want a dumb nollywood ending cool
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Necorios(m): 5:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
Talking abt prison break 4, I even think The General will commit suicide and Scofield will take over but for Lincon i dont his Fate becos he is becoming too rugged and aggressive in nature b4 getting things done and people like that dont last, i think its either he dies or goes back to jail.
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by maedan(f): 8:04pm On Jan 24, 2009
Lincoln, rugged? Hell yes!! grin The company needs someone like him, who thinks with his fist! Perfect match with his brainstar brother, they'll run the Company as a great team. Am I psycho greedy for wishing there'll be Season 5? **sigh** what would life be without PB? embarassed pathetic, i know
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by kador(m): 8:32pm On Feb 03, 2009
Guys help with links to Season $ starting eith episodes 3 - 14. If u're wondering wats up with me or were i've been? I dey serve my moda land for where i no belong. Now i am back & want to continue from where u guys have left.
Lets c how far i can catch up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by Taurusbull: 9:42pm On Feb 04, 2009
Predicting this movie is like tossing a coin. I don't envisage any of the above predictions as I've been wrong a hundred times trying to predict what's next. let's wait and c smiley
Re: Prison Break Season 4 by otikpoko(m): 1:27am On Feb 05, 2009
ok!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Big Brother Naija Announces Dates For Season 6 Audition / Princess Onyejekwe And Rico Swavey Dated Before BBNaija (Video) / "Tboss Is Responsible, She's Using Jazz" - Nigerians React To Bassey's Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.