Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,246 members, 7,836,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love (1141 Views)

I Can't Stay A Day Without Making Love Please Advice Me. / My Ex Wants Me To Marry Her Best Friend, Pls Advice. / She Lied For Been A Virgin For 3 Yrs. Pls Advice Me!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
T
Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by Nobody: 2:56pm On Oct 04, 2013
b
Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 04, 2013
Why're you afraid of what her sister would think? You have nothing to worry about here, unless you did some things she disapproved of when you were in school.

1 Like

Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by MYTONIE: 8:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ther's no big deal abt goin out wit the younger sistr of ur former classmate, as long as u ve gd intentions and u didn't do anyth wrong in the past tht might disqualify u. So I advise u to go ahead and mk urself knwn
Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by Abbey2sam(m): 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
What do you want us to tell you ?
And by the way what are you scared of?

It seems your story is not complete cuz there's something you're not telling us

You're my name sake though
Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Okay its okay to be scared, Id have don the same thing too if I were in your shoes....maybe you should chill on telling you formal classmate about it, till its really official, you know so that what you are scared of (whatever it may be) wont come to pass....but you shouldnt have told her not to tell her sis though, she might begin to think otherwise.
Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by kagari: 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
Abeycity97: Pls guys dont just open and read, ur contribution is highly respected pls drop ur comment help a bro..

whats wrong with you this boy.
Do we look like your mates
Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by Bootylicious(f): 12:10am On Oct 07, 2013
If you have good intentions I don't see why you shld b worried,make your intentions know n to her elder sister than playing hide and sick games..
Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2013
Yield: Why're you afraid of what her sister would think? You have nothing to worry about here, unless you did some things she disapproved of when you were in school.
this is my idea too!
Re: Pls Advice Me;we Are In Love by Enegod(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2013
did you nyash her sister?

(1) (Reply)

Women Listing Fruits On Facebook For Another Bosom Cancer Awareness Meme / Is Chivalry Dead? / The Ten Differences Between Interesting People And Boring People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.