Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

The Last Revival Is Silently Approaching - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Last Revival Is Silently Approaching (404 Views)

Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven / Revival Of My Church - A New Divine Revelation From Bro. Emmanuel Senayon / If U Fancied A Lady In Ur Church, Must U Inform D Pastor Before Approaching Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Last Revival Is Silently Approaching by sidespin: 3:07pm On Oct 04, 2013
THE LAST REVIVAL IS SILENTLY APPROACHING

Last summer, when I ministered in Chicago, many teeth were filled and crowned with gold, gold dust fell in the meetings, and there were many creative miracles. As we worshiped, I saw the glory of God extend outside the church into the streets, and I prophesied that drug addicts would be drawn to the glory and be saved. Within about fifteen minutes, an addict walked into the church and made his way to the front to testify. I thought he was a member of the church who had gotten healed, so I asked him what God had done for him. He said that something had drawn him into the church as he was walking past. The moment he walked into the building, the Holy Spirit seized him, and he gave his life to the Lord. Later, this man testified that he believed he had been instantly delivered from drugs at the moment the Holy Spirit had taken hold of his life. For good measure, we led him in a public prayer of salvation.

A few minutes later, another man came up to the front. He, too, was a drug addict and had just walked in off the street. He said he had seen the lights of the church from outside and thought it was a night club, especially when he saw some of the people dancing before the Lord. He, too, was convicted of sin the moment he walked in, and he had come to the front to be saved. Many others were saved during the altar calls. Each week we are seeing an increase in the number of souls saved, and it is happening with such ease. It is beyond our expectations. I have never seen a greater evangelistic tool. We often sing, "We need the latter rain." We need it to facilitate the harvest.

Recently, I was preaching in Haag, Holland. One night while I was there, I had a dream of golden rain coming down so thick it seemed like snow. The next morning I shared my dream in the meetings. As I did, gold flakes began to appear everywhere. One lady had her Bible covered with gold. People saw it all over the carpet, on the chairs, on the floor, and on their hands and faces. It was then that a girl found the diamond I mentioned. It was not a small one, and, as I said, the jeweler who looked at it with his instrument told us it was real. These manifestations resulted in many finding Christ as their Savior. Among them was a precious woman from Iran.

Whether you choose to believe it or not, we are on the verge of the greatest harvest of souls that mankind has ever witnessed. It will happen because God is confirming His Word with miracles, signs and wonders. These will even surpass those witnessed by the believers of the first century. They will be greater than anything ever witnessed anywhere on Earth.

Elijah confronted and challenged the sorcerers of his day with greater miracles, signs and wonders, causing great revival. He raised the dead, healed the sick, had authority over nature, and performed many unusual miracles - beginning and ending with provisional miracles. Jesus came in that same anointing. He raised Lazarus from the dead, multiplied bread and turned water into wine, healed the sick, and challenged every power and authority of His day. The apostles continued in Jesus' footsteps, and the same glory that empowered them is at work again today. The Elijah anointing is now coming upon the Church. (David Herzog)

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Judges Move To Banish Bible From Court Over Fears Witnesses & Defendants No... / Another Word From The Lord Jesus / The Teenage Woman Who Was Crucified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.