Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven (3616 Views)

Archaeologists Find Gates Of Hell In Saudi Arabia / Anambra Church Introduces 1trillion Naira Note Issued By Central Bank Of Heaven / Muslim Lady Alhaja Amina Dies And Sees The Gates Of Heaven And Jumps For Joy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 14, 2015
Revelation 21 vs 27 - and There shall in no wise enter into it anything that defiles, neither whatsoever worketh abomination or makes a lie. But they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Linda was a commercial sex worker for 10 years because she could find no other job thats why she resorted to prostitution to solve her needs and welfare since she never had any body to cater for her needs but along the line she met Christ thru a preacher and street evangelist. And they preached to her the pure gospel of Christ and she was convicted, and she repented of her prostitution and turned to Christ and she became a new creature of holiness and righteousness. However the Spirit of God led her pastor to go and urge her to change her name since linda means a serpent, well she heeded and was about to change her name from linda to Glory but the devil sent her friend who also claimed to be a born again, her friend came and deceived her that God is not interested in our names but in our hearts and her friend quoted a verse in the book of samuel which says that the Lord does not see as man sees, man looks on the outside but the Lord looks at our heart. Oh well she believed her friend and disobeyed what God commanded her thru her pastor. Years later she was struck by stroke and later died and found herself in the gates of heaven with a white garment. Wow wow wow finally i made it Alleluia, linda was so happy. She approached the gates of heaven and asked for the angels of God to open the gate for her but they refused and insisted they check her name on the Book of the Life. They checked her name but it was not to be found. And the angel told her that the name linda which means a serpent which is the devil can never enter the the book of life of The Lamb because serpent is an unclean thing in enmity with Christ and thus linda sorry your name was not found cos you bear an unclean name which disqualifies you for heaven. And besides in her white garment there was only one black spot. Which is disobedience. She disobeyed her pastor and thus was denied heaven, the devil came and snatched her and dragged her to hell and she was tormented by scorpions and serpents.

For many are called to salvation but few are chosen.

The name you bear is so important. Either it glorifies God or it glorifies satan. Make sure your name is Holy and is liable to be written in the holy book of life. Or if you think youre still using the worldly names pls change it. I pity our young girls and guys who resort to use worldly names and nicknames such as misscutiepinkylashes, miss Sexypie, miss divaliciouskiss, lindasexy, lizzysexy, ritakissy and all other fornicatious names that you can ever imagine. And the guys "sexypacksguy, desmondswaggz, and some still use their vernacular names like ekpo, ekpe, okon and all evil names you can ever think of. Pls change it and repent and live holy and be thus eligible to have your name written in the Lamb's book of life. Grace

2 Likes

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 14, 2015
You miscontrued the Scripture.

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 14, 2015
starlingslimnet:
You miscontrued the Scripture.
he that hath an ear let him hear for you people here are a rebellious people (ezekiel 3 v 27 )
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 10:50am On Aug 14, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
he that hath an ear let him hear for you people here are a rebellious people (ezekiel 3 v 27 )
Look here my brother, it won't do you good quoting Scriptures you have no understanding of. It won't do you good if I expose your hypocrisy in that post.
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Anas09: 11:20am On Aug 14, 2015
@Prophetudeme, I respected u. How can u of all people propagate this ignorance? Pls sir. Study ur scriptures and seek for Reymah from it. Use scriptures to interprete scriptures. Don't be shallow.

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 14, 2015
Anas09:
@Prophetudeme, I respected u. How can u of all people propagate this ignorance? Pls sir. Study ur scriptures and seek for Reymah from it. Use scriptures to interprete scriptures. Don't be shallow.
i have been given the message and it has been delivered. Now its left for those that have an eye to read, and understand... He who wants to forbear let him forbear. But i advise you to read with the understanding and learning of the Spirit

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Jozzy4: 1:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
i have been given the message and it has been delivered. Now its left for those that have an eye to read, and understand... He who wants to forbear let him forbear. But i advise you to read with the understanding and learning of the Spirit

Udeme or whats ur name , stop this nonsense

Point of correction : Linda in spanish , america simply means " beautiful or pretty" .

Point 2: you think God is a dull.ard like indoctrinated folks that he wont be able to know what Linda means in an american way .

Point 3 : how do u know what happen to her when she die ? Tell me ?

Point 4: so Satan came and dragged her to hell , lol satan is a worker of God ? You are not serious .
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Freksy(m): 1:50pm On Aug 14, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Revelation 21 vs 27 - and There shall in no wise enter into it anything that defiles, neither whatsoever worketh abomination or makes a lie. But they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Linda was a commercial sex worker for 10 years because she could find no other job thats why she resorted to prostitution to solve her needs and welfare since she never had any body to cater for her needs but along the line she met Christ thru a preacher and street evangelist. And they preached to her the pure gospel of Christ and she was convicted, and she repented of her prostitution and turned to Christ and she became a new creature of holiness and righteousness. However the Spirit of God led her pastor to go and urge her to change her name since linda means a serpent, well she heeded and was about to change her name from linda to Glory but the devil sent her friend who also claimed to be a born again, her friend came and deceived her that God is not interested in our names but in our hearts and her friend quoted a verse in the book of samuel which says that the Lord does not see as man sees, man looks on the outside but the Lord looks at our heart. Oh well she believed her friend and disobeyed what God commanded her thru her pastor.

Her friend's advice is more meaningful and sensible than her pastor's.

Years later she was struck by stroke and later died and found herself in the gates of heaven with a white garment. Wow wow wow finally i made it Alleluia, linda was so happy. She approached the gates of heaven and asked for the angels of God to open the gate for her but they refused and insisted they check her name on the Book of the Life. They checked her name but it was not to be found. And the angel told her that the name linda which means a serpent which is the devil can never enter the the book of life of The Lamb because serpent is an unclean thing in enmity with Christ

I perceive a whiff of ignorance regarding the serpent mentioned at Gen 3 in you. A serpent is not the devil. The devil acted under the disguise of a serpent. The serpent is dangerous only because it's poisonous, like many other creatures. It's very innocent of what you are imputing on it.

and thus linda sorry your name was not found cos you bear an unclean name which disqualifies you for heaven. And besides in her white garment there was only one black spot. Which is disobedience. She disobeyed her pastor and thus was denied heaven, the devil came and snatched her and dragged her to hell and she was tormented by scorpions and serpents.

Are you the supreme being and judge of all? If Linda you so condemn had only one spot, how many have you, zero?

You even have the eyes to see this judgment in the heavens, even when the dead are still awaiting the judgment day.

For many are called to salvation but few are chosen.

The name you bear is so important. Either it glorifies God or it glorifies satan. Make sure your name is Holy and is liable to be written in the holy book of life. Or if you think youre still using the worldly names pls change it. I pity our young girls and guys who resort to use worldly names and nicknames such as misscutiepinkylashes, miss Sexypie, miss divaliciouskiss, lindasexy, lizzysexy, ritakissy and all other fornicatious names that you can ever imagine. And the guys "sexypacksguy, desmondswaggz, and some still use their vernacular names like ekpo, ekpe, okon and all evil names you can ever think of. Pls change it and repent and live holy and be thus eligible to have your name written in the Lamb's book of life. Grace

A good name the scriptures talk about is what we make and are known for by man and God by the way we live our lives, not necessarily what we were given or later give ourselves.

If Linda was named 'Glory' and later died as a prostitute, would her name be found in the 'book of life'?

A GOOD NAME IS EARNED, NOT COMMANDED OR ASSUMED.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by spencerwilliams(m): 3:12pm On Aug 14, 2015
@udeme i am not doubting your story of answering good names,but i deny the fact that you said linda means "serpent",sorry linda means "beauty" "pretty".so if linda do not mean serpent then the revelation is not correct.
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by An2elect2(f): 5:47pm On Aug 14, 2015
ProphetUdeme you are a false prophet grin All your threads and posts keep confirming the accuracy of my assertion. False prophet. CongratZ you've exposed yourself in grand style! cheesy grin
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Anas09: 9:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pls someone shd tell ProphetUdeme again that the dead hasn't been judged yet.hell is not inhabited yet. God asked Satan in Job, Where have u been? Satan said"have been going to and fro the earth finding no place to rest" that's what Satan is doing now, running toandfro the earth. After the judgement satan and all the Muslims who worship that idol "allah", all homosextuals, lairs, thieves, fornicators, those who reject the love Christ offered will be cast into hell. The hell that burns with fire and brimestone.
So be schooled and stop this show of ignorance. Don't make the muslim vultures laf at U.
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by jiggaz(m): 10:36pm On Aug 14, 2015
@ProphetUdeme You are sooo fake!!!! Who still believe all these Nigerian tales of hell in dis 2015? What kind of suffocated life are you even living?

Jesus Christ died and brought us Salvation... it is now left for people to accept Him as their Lord and Saviour.... Dis self righteousness and depressed life won't get you anywhere, instead you will be depressed the more.... Your self righteousness is like a filthy rag before God, do you hear me? You are actually telling God dat Jesus' FINISHED WORK on the cross is not enough and you have to add your own... And dat is PRIDE. You are not saved by your WORKS!!! If not for Jesus, nobody will smell HEAVEN!!!

Your type is the reason unbelievers reject the Gospel cos u people have perverted the true Gospel by preaching condemnation to them.....

Go and mark it anywhere.... So many people will make Heaven... So many will be Saved on the last day.... John even said it in the book of Revelation...... Left to you people, it will be ur church members only dat will make Heaven but God is not man.....

So please stop all these your condemnation message and holier than thou attitude , its sooo 20th century-like. We are in the time of Grace and the TRUE GOSPEL is spreading all over the world and liberating people from Religious traditions and leading them into Christianity ( which is a way of life & Christ teaching about His finished work ).

Your problem is dat you are bound by RELIGIOUS SPIRIT which Is making you miserable and depressed... Plz you need liberation.... I know your type in real life, always condemning everyone and thinking its only their Church members that will make Heaven.

Heaven will be full of surprises... Our Lord is Good and Jesus is Lord!!!!!
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by emmyskies(m): 9:54am On Aug 15, 2015
All of you screaming false false, how did you know it is false message he is preaching? You use your personal discretion to judge things of the scripture, or because your 'pastor' and 'church' haven't said anything on this. Hmmm,,,the Bible has it that: All these things are spiritual, except ye be spiritual, ye can never understand these things.

Una think say to make the kingdom of heaven na child's play or come chop?
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. " (Revelation 22:11-12)

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by emmyskies(m): 10:16am On Aug 15, 2015
jiggaz:
@ProphetUdeme You are sooo fake!!!! Who still believe all these Nigerian tales of hell in dis 2015? What kind of suffocated life are you even living?

Jesus Christ died and brought us Salvation... it is now left for people to accept Him as their Lord and Saviour.... Dis self righteousness and depressed life won't get you anywhere, instead you will be depressed the more.... Your self righteousness is like a filthy rag before God, do you hear me? You are actually telling God dat Jesus' FINISHED WORK on the cross is not enough and you have to add your own... And dat is PRIDE. You are not saved by your WORKS!!! If not for Jesus, nobody will smell HEAVEN!!!

Your type is the reason unbelievers reject the Gospel cos u people have perverted the true Gospel by preaching condemnation to them.....

Go and mark it anywhere.... So many people will make Heaven... So many will be Saved on the last day.... John even said it in the book of Revelation...... Left to you people, it will be ur church members only dat will make Heaven but God is not man.....

So please stop all these your condemnation message and holier than thou attitude , its sooo 20th century-like. We are in the time of Grace and the TRUE GOSPEL is spreading all over the world and liberating people from Religious traditions and leading them into Christianity ( which is a way of life & Christ teaching about His finished work ).

Your problem is dat you are bound by RELIGIOUS SPIRIT which Is making you miserable and depressed... Plz you need liberation.... I know your type in real life, always condemning everyone and thinking its only their Church members that will make Heaven.

Heaven will be full of surprises... Our Lord is Good and Jesus is Lord!!!!!
It is finished work JESUS CHRIST did, does that give you liscence to live a carefree life?
You are correct, heaven will indeed be full of so many suprises -Matt 7:22-24
Only those found in JESUS CHRIST forms the true church, not denominational -Eph 5:27
JESUS is good, yes, which will be more reason why there would be many suprises on the last day, because many don't know our good LORD is also a consuming fire -matt 25:41, Heb 12:29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 15, 2015
emmyskies:
All of you screaming false false, how did you know it is false message he is preaching? You use your personal discretion to judge things of the scripture, or because your 'pastor' and 'church' haven't said anything on this. Hmmm,,,the Bible has it that: All these things are spiritual, except ye be spiritual, ye can never understand these things.

"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. " (Revelation 22:11-12)
a young girl that claimed to be born again recently, she said she has repented of her sins and she is now living holy. But can you imagine that she changed her facebook name to Sexy Rita. How can a child of God says she is a heavenly minded saint and her name is written in the book of life but her name is Sexy Rita. So the essence of this thread is to let everyone know that our names here on earth matters a lot. Thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 11:16am On Aug 15, 2015
emmyskies:

It is finished work JESUS CHRIST did, does that give you liscence to live a carefree life?
Only those found in JESUS CHRIST forms the true church, not denominational -Eph 5:27
JESUS is good, yes, which will be more reason why there would be many suprises on the last day, because many don't know our good LORD is also a consuming fire -matt 25:41, Heb 12:29
they forget the verse in 1 peter 1 vs 16 - which says if ye call on the Father who without respects of person judges every man according to his work, pass the time of your sojourning in fear. And also in philipians 2 vs 12 work out your salvation with fear and trembling. As for the guy you just quoted. He is an heretic that preaches the false eternal security. Read his heretic thread here as he keeps on deceiving the blinded https://www.nairaland.com/2487963/must-read-four-reasons-why
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
a young girl that claimed to be born again recently, she said she has repented of her sins and she is now living holy. But can you imagine that she changed her facebook name to Sexy Rita. How can a child of God says she is a heavenly minded saint and her name is written in the book of life but her name is Sexy Rita. So the essence of this thread is to let everyone know that our names here on earth matters a lot. Thmanks bro

Sorry man you do not appear like one who has any understanding of the Christian faith.
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 11:33am On Aug 15, 2015
belabela:

Sorry man you do not appear like one who has any understanding of the Christian faith.

K
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Jozzy4: 11:45am On Aug 15, 2015
emmyskies:

Shut up! You also believe satan is a worker of God abi? An employee that drag people to hell ? You are not serious

Dont be lazy ,do some research, Linda in american ,italy and spanish means "beauty" . Why ar u so ignorant?
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Jozzy4: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
they forget the verse in 1 peter 1 vs 16 - which says if ye call on the Father who without respects of person judges every man according to his work, pass the time of your sojourning in fear. And also in philipians 2 vs 12 work out your salvation with fear and trembling. As for the guy you just quoted. He is an heretic that preaches the false eternal security. Read his heretic thread here as he keeps on deceiving the blinded https://www.nairaland.com/2487963/must-read-four-reasons-why

Heresy master , how do u know what happen to her when she died ? Just confess you cook up this fictional story . A silly story that turn God to a nigerian like you who doesnt know what Linda means in different country . God is not a fool . Stop this nonsense
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by jiggaz(m): 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2015
emmyskies:

Where did i say you have to live a carefree life as Believer? Dat u are saved today, is it by your own making? No, it is God dat did it.
Let me even ask you a question..... For those of you dat believe it is your works & self righteousness dat will maintain your Salvation, How do you know dat your name is in the book of life? By your WORKS i guess? grin You are delusional!!! If its by your WORKS dat you keep your Salvation then no man will make HEAVEN cos your works & self righteousness is a filthy rag before God Almighty!!!!!

And as for you ProphetUdeme, i pity you cos you are bound by serious Religious Spirits. You need light my brother.... And you are living a suffocated life and i can imagine the psychological trauma u must be going through. Christianity is not a Religion but its a way of life and CHRIST is the center of it all. You are practicing JUDAISM and mixing it with Christianity. My brother plz allow the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to the real person of Jesus. Jesus has set us free from the Law, so why are u still bound by it? Christianity is not Bondage......

I am a Christian dat believes in the finished work of CHRIST and since i discovered the Truth about Grace, i now see God as ABBA FATHER and things are moving fine for me . I am a joint heir in CHRIST. As Jesus is in Heaven, so am i here on earth. So if you want to be living a depressed life as a Christian, be my GUEST!!!!
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by emmyskies(m): 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
jiggaz:
Where did i say you have to live a carefree life as Believer? Dat u are saved today, is it by your own making? No, it is God dat did it.
Let me even ask you a question..... For those of you dat believe it is your works & self righteousness dat will maintain your Salvation, How do you know dat your name is in the book of life? By your WORKS i guess? grin You are delusional!!! If its by your WORKS dat you keep your Salvation then no man will make HEAVEN cos your works & self righteousness is a filthy rag before God Almighty!!!!!

And as for you ProphetUdeme, i pity you cos you are bound by serious Religious Spirits. You need light my brother.... And you are living a suffocated life and i can imagine the psychological trauma u must be going through. Christianity is not a Religion but its a way of life and CHRIST is the center of it all. You are practicing JUDAISM and mixing it with Christianity. My brother plz allow the Holy Spirit to open your eyes to the real person of Jesus. Jesus has set us free from the Law, so why are u still bound by it? Christianity is not Bondage......

I am a Christian dat believes in the finished work of CHRIST and since i discovered the Truth about Grace, i now see God as ABBA FATHER and things are moving fine for me . I am a joint heir in CHRIST. As Jesus is in Heaven, so am i here on earth. So if you want to be living a depressed life as a Christian, be my GUEST!!!!

For once, you're right: "Not of works, lest any man should boast." (Ephesians 2:9)
But then:
"Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. " (Matthew 5:13)
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by emmyskies(m): 1:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Jozzy4:

Shut up! You also believe satan is a worker of God abi? An employee that drag people to hell ? You are not serious

Dont be lazy ,do some research, Linda in american ,italy and spanish means "beauty" . Why ar u so ignorant?

Knock yourself out man, but be sure to cut yourself some slack:
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)
"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. " (John 10:9-11)
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by HCpaul(m): 1:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
Eh! Peoples mind are so fixed. You just want a claim that will assert that heaven is cheap. Linda may mean 'beauty' while it's spiritual meaning may mean something else.

Don't be decieve by the message the modern christians are preaching because the day will declare who is on the right and who is on the wrong saith the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by emmyskies(m): 1:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
Wow. I so feel for these kind of people. If the core sinners go to hell, we shall cry 'it is because of his sins. How we wished he repented and turned to JESUS'. But if one who claims to be a 'christian', a 'church goer' doesn't make the kingdom, what shalt we then say?

"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. " (Matthew 13:13-16)
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12)
Right from the time of JESUS, there hast been false teachings which doth lead many astray. Its sad bro

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by emmyskies(m): 1:43pm On Aug 15, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
a young girl that claimed to be born again recently, she said she has repented of her sins and she is now living holy. But can you imagine that she changed her facebook name to Sexy Rita. How can a child of God says she is a heavenly minded saint and her name is written in the book of life but her name is Sexy Rita. So the essence of this thread is to let everyone know that our names here on earth matters a lot. Thanks bro
So true . You could imagine. Yet a strategy from the devil many have fallen into. Making them feel comfortable and complete doing the wrong thing, thinking they're on track en-route heaven. Our names matters a lot. It matters as much as it is an integral part of our salvation. Only those that are spirit-led knows this.

GOD bless you bro

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Jozzy4: 2:13pm On Aug 15, 2015
emmyskies:

Knock yourself out man, but be sure to cut yourself some slack:
"Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap." (Galatians 6:7)
"I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture. The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep. " (John 10:9-11)

Just Answer my question : is Satan an employee of God as udeme claim in his story ?
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Jozzy4: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
emmyskies:

So true . You could imagine. Yet a strategy from the devil many have fallen into. Making them feel comfortable and complete doing the wrong thing, thinking they're on track en-route heaven. Our names matters a lot. It matters as much as it is an integral part of our salvation. Only those that are spirit-led knows this.

GOD bless you bro

Stop displaying lack of knowledge , alot of christians bear names that is affliated with their native gods . E.g in yoruba land , 96% in yoruba land bear names like IFAyemi sunday , OgUNgbemi akeem , OSOrounke e.t.c lol , i guess they will be cast into a fictional hell for bearing names with the native gods Ifa and OGUN ?
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Jozzy4: 2:25pm On Aug 15, 2015
The Serpent is not an enemy of God , even Jesus advise his followers to be cautious as serpents , isnt it ? You guys are all brainwashed for beliveing this fake story .

SATAN is the enemy of GOD Not his innocent creature , the serpent .
Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by oneda(m): 2:38pm On Aug 15, 2015
The name Linda is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Linda is: Beautiful. English Meaning: The name Linda is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Linda is: Lime tree; linden tree.
Linda name meaning - SheKnows
www.sheknows.com/baby-names/name/linda

Subsequent support for its appeal may have come from the neo Latin language (Italian, Spanish or Portuguese) word linda, which is the feminine form of lindo, meaning "beautiful, pretty, cute" (Spanish and Portuguese) and "clean" (Italian). Lynda is a common variant spelling of the name in English.
Linda (name) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linda_(name)

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by jiggaz(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2015
emmyskies:

Wow. I so feel for these kind of people. If the core sinners go to hell, we shall cry 'it is because of his sins. How we wished he repented and turned to JESUS'. But if one who claims to be a 'christian', a 'church goer' doesn't make the kingdom, what shalt we then say?
"Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand. And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive: For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them. But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear. " (Matthew 13:13-16)
"And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12)
Right from the time of JESUS, there hast been false teachings which doth lead many astray. Its sad bro
It is you i feel sorry for, so keep your pity for yourself. You that is a Real Christian, you and your kind now have the POWER to know who will make Heaven and who will go to Hell....? I am shaking my head for you!!!! You people and your kind are the modern day Pharisees, always condemning people thinking they themselves are super holy..... I laugh at you... your so called Holiness is a filthy rag before God. I claim my own righteousness in CHRIST Jesus cos the day i gave my life to CHRIST, CHRIST imputed His righteousness into me. My life is no longer mine, but it now belongs to Jesus. My Spirit man is perfect and blameless just like CHRIST is in Heaven. My Soul & Body are not yet perfect but still going under change through the help of the Holy Spirit. I am the righteousness of God in CHRIST Jesus and i submit everything to Him for His own glory alone.

On the other hand, you & ProphetUdeme dat are now very Holy and have the right to decide on who will enter Heaven or Hell, make una kontinu. You people are the perfect example of the modern day Pharisees and you know what JESUS said of them in the Bible? I am not perfect and i claim my perfection through our Lord Jesus CHRIST.

So Mr Perfection, keep your pity to yourself. I am perfect in Our Lord Jesus....

1 Like

Re: Miss Linda Died And Was Approaching The Gates Of Heaven by Nobody: 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
@ProphetUdeme.
I am highly disappointed.that you actually posted this nonsense.
I find it hard to believe that such irrelevant post is coming from YOU.

did you read that " the incorruptible man of the heart is of great value in the sight of the Lord" i.e "A good,incorruptable heart is of great value in the sight of the Lord."

I think you need the Pauline prayers.
eph1:16-19,
Eph3:14-21,
Col1:9-11,
Philippians 1:9-11,
Philemon 1:6.

Your eyes of understanding needs to be enlightened ASAP.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Wrong For A Reverend Father To Masturbate? / Integrity Of The Gospels / "jesus Came To A Moslem When Everyone Else Has Left Him To Die”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.