Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me (33758 Views)

Prophet Oluwaseun Akinnubi Impregnates Friend’s Wife In Ondo / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 10:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
So, she felt bored since she moved in from her previous base. She got not friends around and was always home. Friends has a tasking job.
So, he asked me to call her sometimes when I am free. I call and we have healthy conversations for hours. I am very cautious of any emotional strings. I spell it out to her in clever ways during the conversations.

However, it is becoming addictive. She obliges to certain things only when I ask her to even after declining her husband's suggestions. My friend is so soft and can't seem to handle a tough and educated lady like her.
So, she compares me to him few times and wants him to be like me in terms of being conversational and humurous. Her man isn't willing to change.

So, I am distancing myself away from her because it is becoming an addiction for her to express herself freely with me and spend more time with me rather than my friend. I step in each time they quarrel.

Should I continue the healthy conversation spree or continue with my busy shedule excuses?

34 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by EmzyT: 11:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
All i see is a Man who trust his fellow friend so much even to the extent of placing his wife in his Friend's care! lipsrsealed I refuse to believe that she doesn't have female friends who she should be calling if she's 'Bored' like you claimed she used to be or better still, Sisters or even Relatives she can Speak with undecided

It's Very Obvious the lady married a SIMP though and it's just a matter of time before she starts Jumping from one dick to another!

BUT

OGA, If you Love and respect that your friend and Cherish the Friendship you two Share together, then CUT HER OFF immidiately! sad

I’M OUT OF HERE!!!!

576 Likes 43 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Dickson178(m): 11:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na God go punish you if you spoiled their peaceful home cry

144 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dickson178:
Na God go punish you if you spoiled their peaceful home cry
Calm down oga. We understand say country hard. But e never reach to curse person cheesy

221 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Qatar2022: 11:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Don't start what you can't finish and it may destroy your life, women is very smart and manipulative

171 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by pregnantMan: 11:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
angry your name suppose be sixfigurefoolish

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Hector09(m): 11:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oga go and look for ur own wife

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by flokii: 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Know your limits and don't get too attached.. she's bound to like you cos you're her husband's close friend but don't take advantage of that to sleep with her. Some guys do take advantage of that trust to bed their friend's wives but it's not nice.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by ojun50(m): 11:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
Stop picking her calls

Or when she calls just tell her you are busy that you will call back, and make sure you never call.

If she call again give her another sobo before she destroy your life

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by otipoju(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Her husband trusts you so much that he placed his wife in your care. If you betray that trust...he will kill you and will believe he is absolutely justified and many will agree with him.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by PointZerom: 11:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
So at your age you don't know how to handle this situation, you want me to advice you on what to do? NONSENSE.

Sixfiguresmart:
So, she felt bored since she moved in from her previous base. She got not friends around and was always home. Friends has a tasking job.
So, he asked me to call her sometimes when I am free. I call and we have healthy conversations for hours. I am very cautious of any emotional strings. I spell it out to her in clever ways during the conversations.

However, it is becoming addictive. She obliges to certain things only when I ask her to even after declining her husband's suggestions. My friend is so soft and can't seem to handle a tough and educated lady like her.
So, she compares me to him few times and wants him to be like me in terms of being conversational and humurous. Her man isn't willing to change.

So, I am distancing myself away from her because it is becoming an addiction for her to express herself freely with me and spend more time with me rather than my friend. I step in each time they quarrel.

Should I continue the healthy conversation spree or continue with my busy shedule excuses?

13 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by MrBachelor: 11:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
As healthy as the conversation may seem now, it may eventually constitute as a gateway to some destabilizing and unfortunate circumstances. Thus, for your own good gentle man seize conversing with that woman forthwith, before you are ensnared by the whims of Delilah.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by dawnomike(m): 11:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

If you truly like your friend... Withdraw every form of unnecessary communication with his wife!!!
You give her too much attention and that will endear you to her heart... Stop it rightaway

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Kobojunkie: 12:23am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Tell her that the calls and conversations have become a little bit uncomfortable for you. Say you wish you could be of help, but sadly you seem to have reached the limit to your comfort level and watch to see if she will not pull it back herself or even go out to seek conversation elsewhere. undecided

I think it immature to simply ghost friends when honesty is the best policy and will go a long way in helping then understand what is wrong and realize what needs to be fixed and by whom. undecided

If it turns out she has in fact developed feelings for you in the time you both have been in touch, by telling her your truth, she will know to nip it in the bud asap rather than let it wallow. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Kobojunkie: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2022
MrBachelor:
As healthy as the conversation may seem now, it may eventually constitute as a gateway to some destabilizing and unfortunate circumstances. Thus, for your own good gentle man seize conversing with that woman forthwith, before you are ensnared by the whims of Delilah.
Samson was not ensnared by Delilah. He left himself vulnerable and that is how Delilah was able to gain access to his life. Had Samson been like Samuel or Joshua,would the same had happened? Stop blaming women for what is the fault of men who lack mental discipline. undecided

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

So in this world of Facebook videos, instagram, TikTok and the likes,,,,, it is your phone calls that will cure a married woman boredom? You must be a jobless comedian, for you to dedicate hours to cure a married woman boredom.....
Let me tell you what will happen.....
You and that loose married woman will end up cheating on your partners, then when her husband finds out, she will shift the whole blame on your brainless head, either by saying you raped her, or you jazzed and manipulated her, then you will fallout with your friend because he will not believe you no matter how much you explain.....
You clearly know this your (married woman boredom killer) job will land you in trouble, yet you continued it BECAUSE that head that is bound to recieve a knock will receive it, no matter how many face cap that head is putting on.... Goodluck, if you come out of this self inflicted mess with your head intact.... Good night...

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 12:38am On Apr 06, 2022
SmellySperm:

Calm down oga. We understand say country hard. But e never reach to curse person cheesy
Na the kind thing wey you fit do...Yeye person

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by LyfeJennings(m): 12:48am On Apr 06, 2022
hmmmmm
Okay o
Issorai
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Nobody: 1:07am On Apr 06, 2022
Stop the calls asap.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by jaxxy(m): 1:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

There smtn called deflecting hype. I do it for my friends and they do same for me. It's like blowing ur friends trumpet and being his hype man instead of trying to take the glory or act too smart, conceited and corky.

When I see he likes sm1 bt that person likes me I deflect the hype she gives me to him and it works cos she begins to like/appreciate him as she likes me or she gets tired of me cos i won't stop hyping my friend in our conversations stylishly. Then I'm free of her troubles and the problem is solved.

It's like doing ur friend a favour.

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 1:19am On Apr 06, 2022
jaxxy:

There smtn called deflecting hype. I do it for my friends and they do same for me. It's like blowing ur friends trumpet and being his hype man instead of trying to take the glory or act too smart, conceited and corky.

When I see he likes sm1 bt that person likes me I deflect the hype she gives me to him and it works cos she begins to like/appreciate him as she likes me or she gets tired of me cos i won't stop hyping my friend in our conversations stylishly. Then I'm free of her troubles and the problem is solved.

Leave him.... He knows what he is doing.... He should keep on listing the faults of his friend because of a woman's vagina...If pikin eat that thing wey make am dey sleepless, he go sleep.....
Let him dive into that ocean of eternal regret....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Apr 06, 2022
jaxxy:

Women aren't as stupid as you like to assume. A woman who likes you might end up liking you more if she begins to perceive you a humble person by your deflection tactics. undecided

As I suggested, honesty is typically the best policy in these situations. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 1:54am On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Women aren't as stupid as you like to assume. A woman who likes you might end up liking you more if she begins to perceive you a humble person by your deflection tactics. undecided

As I suggested, honesty is typically the best policy in these situations. undecided
You are not living by the words on your signature.....
DO NOT FORCE YOUR VIEWS ON HIM.....
He is entitled to him own opinion.....

As you suggested..... Who are you? That everyone should go by your suggestions..

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Kobojunkie: 1:56am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
You are not living by the words on your signature.....
DO NOT FORCE YOUR VIEWS ON HIM.....
He is entitled to him own opinion.....
As you suggested..... Who are you? That everyone should go by your suggestions..
Sure, he is entitled to what is his opinion. Am I not also entitled to mine? undecided

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by pomide(m): 1:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Na waa o
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 2:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Sure, he is entitled to what is his opinion. Am I not also entitled to mine? undecided
You are,,,,, And you have done that by contributing your opinion like others did,,,, but do not tell anyone thier opinion is wrong expect for the one you suggested...

12 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Kobojunkie: 2:03am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
You are,,,,, And you have done that by contributing your opinion like others did,,,, but do not tell anyone thier opinion is wrong expect for the one you suggested...
Again....Sure, he is entitled to what is his opinion. Am I not also entitled to mine? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 2:08am On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Again....Sure, he is entitled to what is his opinion. Am I not also entitled to mine? undecided
Get my message... Stop faking dumb...
You are theost intelligent,, like you always claim....
DO NOT FORCE YOUR VIEWS ON ANYONE.....
simple ma....

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by OscarJaden(m): 2:11am On Apr 06, 2022
Most of you condemning the OP won't know how it feel until you are in that shoe

Op i get you because am also in that show although mind is not wife but girlfriends

Almost all my friends do the same to me especially when they are having issues in their relationship and all of a sudden thier girlfriends becomes so clingy to me
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by LyfeJennings(m): 2:19am On Apr 06, 2022
OscarJaden:
Most of you condemning the OP won't know how it feel until you are in that shoe

Op i get you because am also in that show although mind is not wife but girlfriends

Almost all my friends do the same to me especially when they are having issues in their relationship and all of a sudden thier girlfriends becomes so clingy to me

ALAYE NA NONSENSE SHOE BE THAT
BRUH, HOW WOULD U FEEL IF UR WOMAN GETS A BIT CLOSER TO UR FRIEND
BOBO KO SORO NI BE
KURO NIBEYEN OMO OPE
OP, IF U GET BRAIN
TAKE A BOW NOW
IVE SEEN UR SITUATION PLAY OUT RIGHT IN MY OWN VERY EYES
THOSE GUYS ARE SWORN ENEMIES TILL DATE
ITS NOT WORTH IT
TOTO PLENTYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
22MILLION HUMANS IN LAGOS
U GO FIND UR SPEC
LEAVE THAT LADY ASAP

12 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by jaxxy(m): 2:20am On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:

I know she likes me offcourse bt I play ignorant if I owe my frnd one I will put in the work till she likes my friend. It's a reverse psychology game she won't see it coming.

I helped my friends toast gals they were scared to approach and I didn't take the credit or gal I simply acted like a messenger of good tidings. It works if u understand the process bro. I've mastered the game.

7 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by jaxxy(m): 2:25am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Leave him.... He knows what he is doing.... He should keep on listing the faults of his friend because of a woman's vagina...If pikin eat that thing wey make am dey sleepless, he go sleep.....
Let him dive into that ocean of eternal regret....

I have once painted my friend like if he was don jazzy and the pope combined to his wife and she believed me cos she trusts my words even though she knew I was just hyping him. They are doing fine now. It's a simple trick that works.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Aunt's Husband Accused Their Neighbour Of Fathering Their Son / Lady Narrates How Her Friend's Husband Buys Things From Side Chick For Wife / Enugu Father Christmas Shares Pure Water (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.