Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,627 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Which African Countries Have You Visited? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Which African Countries Have You Visited? (4340 Views)

Which Top Ten African Countries to you Contribute To The Image Of Africa Today? / What Countries Have The Highest Population Of Igbo Diaspora? / Which African Country Do You Think Has The Most Audible Accent To A Foreigner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2013
togo-ghana border

I cried my eyes out

the Togo officials were so mean and horrible

they threatened to lock us up angry because we didnt have ecowas passport grin

dumb rubbish ecowas passport
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2013
^ u Nigerians can't never follow the rules .always trying to break through

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: same thing. they ain't supposed to have any freedom.

Anyway I have never been in Ghana but I have also read that from white tourists.

Is homosexuality illegal in Ghana?

Is illegal in Ghana. Britain and America threaten to cut aids to Ghana if we don't change our stance on gay. The late Attah mills answered with the remark Britain can keep his gay money.

In Ghana people don't get arrested or killed for being gay but we are still against it.

3 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:24pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ^ u Nigerians can't never follow the rules .always trying to break through
this is Africa, no rules grin

when u give them Nigerian Naira( the most powerful west African currency) most of them shut up cool cooltongue

dey just love to harass Nigerians more because we have money

my uncles refused to increase the bribe money thats y der were dancing azonto and acting drama for us

Thank Heavens we scaled thru
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 10:27pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

Is illegal in Ghana. Britain and America threaten to cut aids to Ghana if we don't change our stance on gay. The late Attah mills answered with the remark Britain can keep his gay money.

In Ghana people don't get arrested or killed for being gay but we are still against it.

Yeah I do know why Western countries feel as if they can force their belief system on others. What if Africans did the same to Westerners?
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 04, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: according to some reports Ghana is the capital of homosexuals in Africa. That's that why the Great Guy wants to go there

Fixed cool

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

At least they're more civilised and less barbaric. Obviously this is having a direct relationship with the economy of the country. Can't speak same for my dear country.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2013
[quote author=onila]Ghana was awesome

everyone was just nice and welcoming

even the foreigners(asians n white pple) I met der were friendly like the Ghanaians

Maybe everyone was friendly to us bcus my family are very respectful and fun undecided

[/

Some of the friendliest african I have met and befriend.

1. Senegalese/Gambians
2. Ethiopians /Tanzanians
3.nigerians
4.Liberians/Sierra leoneans
5. Cameroonian
6.kenyans
7. Angolans
8.ivorians
9.guineans
10.togolese

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: this is Africa, no rules grin

when u give them Nigerian Naira( the most powerful west African currency) most of them shut up cool cooltongue

dey just love to harass Nigerians more because we have money

my uncles refused to increase the bribe money thats y der were dancing azonto and acting drama for us

Thank Heavens we scaled thru

The most powerful west african currency is the CFA.

Lol on dancing azonto
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:35pm On Oct 04, 2013
liberians n sierra leoneans are awesome, how cld I forget

just that those countries are dead at the moment
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

Lol on dancing azonto
CFA undecided

What the hell is that

apart from Ghana n Nigeria which other west African country is quite significant

In Benin(cotonou) dey treated us like gods
never knew Nigeria was such a great country until I went to these broke ass countries grin

just give their policemen @ the check points 20 naira or even 10 sef dey will allow you pass tongue
thats y Nigerians dont bother to get ecowas passport

am sure to get ecowas passport in Nigeria will take like three weeks with enough hassle
no need to get it
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

Yeah I do know why Western countries feel as if they can force their belief system on others. What if Africans did the same to Westerners?

Because we keep accepting their money which don't really help the poor like it is supposed to do. Africans need to do away with aids from the west.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
onila: CFA undecided

What the hell is that

apart from Ghana n Nigeria which other west African country is quite significant

In Benin(cotonou) dey treated us like gods
never knew Nigeria was such a great country until I went to these broke ass countries

just give their policemen @ the check points 20 naira or even 10 sef dey will allow you pass tongue
thats y Nigerians dont bother to get ecowas passport

am sure to get ecowas passport in Nigeria will take like three weeks with enough hassle
no need to get it

That's the money fracophone countries used excluding guinea.

Nigerians are business minded people that's one thing I admire about them. They are not afraid to start business and penetrate othe countries.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

Lol on dancing azonto

It is not, not by a long shot
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

Because we keep accepting their money which don't really help the poor like it is supposed to do. Africans need to do away with aids from the west.

100% agree
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 10:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Kingmojo:

That's the money fracophone countries used excluding guinea.

Nigerians are business minded people that's one thing I admire about them. They are not afraid to start business and penetrate othe countries.

1 Naira = 3 CFA
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Oct 04, 2013
Fulaman198:

It is not, not by a long shot

I guess I was wrong. I thought they had the most powerful currency
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Emmyk(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2013
Nowhere. I'ud love to visit South Africa, Kenya,Ethiopia...and other meaningful historical countries...wildlifes too. I love it.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by cikadile: 11:22pm On Oct 04, 2013
I will be visiting the nearest 3 later this month/early Nov
Gh, Togo and Benin

Just to explore
Wish I had people to travel with, like how the bikers are doing it these days

I wish it would be possible to get as far as Gambia too

If only I knew a cheap and reliable Overlanding coy, for Africans
Not those crazily expensive ones for Westerners
(Sigh)
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Fulaman198(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
cikadile: I will be visiting the nearest 3 later this month/early Nov
Gh, Togo and Benin

Just to explore
Wish I had people to travel with, like how the bikers are doing it these days

I wish it would be possible to get as far as Gambia too

If only I knew a cheap and reliable Overlanding coy, for Africans
Not those crazily expensive ones for Westerners
(Sigh)

You must live in the Western part of the country for those to be the nearest 3 to you grin

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Oct 04, 2013
I've been to Zambia, Tanzania and Swaziland. And would love to visit Mauritius, DRC, Ghana and Kenya.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 11:46pm On Oct 04, 2013
Tumisang: I've been to Zambia, Tanzania and Swaziland. And would love to visit Mauritius, DRC, Ghana and Kenya.
how was Swaziland? smiley

and y did u go there
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Y'all be welcomed in Senegal smiley smiley. I did not visit many african countries only The Gambia ,Mauritania, Morocco and Tunisia undecided
I want to visit
Cote d'ivoire
Mali
Burkina Faso
Ghana
Nigeria
Kenya
Angola
South africa
Seychelles Islands
And every country I have the opportunity to visit

3 Likes

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2013
Fulaman198:

1 Naira = 3 CFA
that's not how u measure the power of a currency.

1 Like

Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2013
Damn Africa is so vast .anyway all is well I will do my best to visit most of them anyway.
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 05, 2013
onila: how was Swaziland? smiley

and y did u go there

Mehn, it was breathtakingly beautiful with an amazing scenery. Gawd! You gotta come down here and experience it for yourself. I swear you'll absolutely love it. Beautiful country.

'cause its affordable and convenient - just a drive away wink
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 12:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Tumisang:

Mehn, it was breathtakingly beautiful with an amazing scenery. Gawd! You gotta come down here and experience it for yourself. I swear you'll absolutely love it. Beautiful country.

'cause its affordable and convenient - just a drive away wink

are u from south Africa or u just live in south Africa?
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 12:58am On Oct 05, 2013
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by Nobody: 4:34am On Oct 06, 2013
onila:

sure smiley

we are very welcoming and nice

I am come from the most humble family in the world smiley

u will enjoy life

I will take you to calabar, lekki in lagos, my village and abuja

all the rich places wink

Awww thanks Onila, you seem very nice kiss
Nigeria must be very beautiful and friendly people, i'd love to go there someday smiley
Re: Which African Countries Have You Visited? by onila(f): 10:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Igbo Folklore And Mythology (A Moonlight Story) / What Is The Meaning Of Osu? / Maintenance Is Not African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.