Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room (25888 Views)

Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session / University Of Uyo(uniuyo) Students' Chat Room. Great Tuskites. / University of Calabar(UNICAL) students' chat room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 7:57am On Nov 18, 2013
miss_ibk:
'm still around o....All those who just got admission,i specially welcome you
I think sey you don get Admission for one Poly ni! undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2013
Brimmie: Well, she's my Sweet Potato!
Hmmmmn.....
Brimmie:
I think sey you don get Admission for one Poly ni! undecided

Poly ko,monotechnic ni
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2013
miss_ibk:
Hmmmmn.....
Poly ko,monotechnic ni
Duhh! undecided Sha Follo Back!
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by iskalamong(m): 9:06am On Nov 18, 2013
Brimmie:
hmmm i see u o. grin grin grin

Reply this post and look at the smileys. Especially the 2nd to the last smiley. Thats the kiss smiley.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by meracool(m): 9:17am On Nov 18, 2013
miss_ibk:
its being a while Miss_Ibk welcome back
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by iskalamong(m): 9:25am On Nov 18, 2013
Brimmie:

Ds na my Second Acct.. We don tey small for here.. 5yrs no be shere-shere! So No Kiss Smiley grin D
Ok Mr Brimmie what is this

Aminat508: u guys are funny! Na me be caro yen o! Anyway na my sugar heart go gve una answer o...
ehn ehn so you re CARO after all.
Hmm i like Caro o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

take this kisses jare!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 11:34am On Nov 18, 2013
iskalamong:
hmmm i see u o. grin grin grin

Reply this post and look at the smileys. Especially the 2nd to the last smiley. Thats the kiss smiley.

Come, shey Nairaland get diff. versions ni? Na Happy Smiley be 2nd to the last na.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by tosnat: 11:57am On Nov 18, 2013
miss_ibk:

Okay,could you give Me your contact Please?..doesn't have to be your phone number..

Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by tosnat: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2013
@brimmie, Morning sir.need you to do Me a favour if you can..I really need to connect to Any elect elect student at futa,especially a level 2 to 5 student..

Need information, That's all...thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2013
tosnat:

Okay,could you give Me your contact Please?..doesn't have to be your phone number..

Thanks
Okay i'll send you a pm

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 12:11pm On Nov 18, 2013
tosnat:

Thanks
***clears throat**

tosnat: @brimmie, Morning sir.need you to do Me a favour if you can..I really need to connect to Any elect elect student at futa,especially a level 2 to 5 student..

Need information, That's all...thanks
My Cousin is in EEE 300L , and not on NairaLand. Hw would you like to contact him?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 18, 2013
meracool:
its being a while Miss_Ibk welcome back
Thanks....Would reply you soonest

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
undecided
Brimmie:

1 Like

Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Miner13: 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2013
Brimmie:
Ahh.. Confam! U nor fih whyne reach me!

BTW, we nor dey read for my Dept.. tongue
IDD
dept of oluya
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Miner13: 12:59pm On Nov 18, 2013
lollysweet:
'whyninlogy' nko? grin

kiss:*:*:*
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Miner13: 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2013
@lollysweet if u're stil around leave msg behind
wish 2 knw ur dept nd level.
Tnz
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Miner13: 1:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
@brimmei who ar dos reppin futa in d debate?
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2013
_
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by tosnat: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2013
miss_ibk:
Okay i'll send you a pm

Okay.Please mail Me via tboibamz@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by tosnat: 4:32pm On Nov 18, 2013
Brimmie:
***clears throat**

My Cousin is in EEE 300L , and not on NairaLand. Hw would you like to contact him?

Thanks Brimmie,do you guys get to clear your throats at gestures like this at futa?

Would love to chat to your cousin,That's my discipline and I intend to apply next year,just finished at yabatech,o.n.d So am weighing my options.. I have been to the higher institution and I know what I need in a school. Just got to know what That department is all about at futa.

7C81B922..That's my pin brother.you could drop your cousin's. Thanks
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2013
Miner13: @brimmei who ar dos reppin futa in d debate?
Like 2Guys Are Reppin'..

kollected22: Hello Guys,

Please I would like to know if the FUTA Campus is close to the address below:

Adebayo Unuigbe Close, GRA Akure, Ondo State.

Thanks.
That's Oba-ile i guess... 200 Naira To-and-Fro
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2013
_
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nastydroid(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2013
Miner13:
IDD
dept of oluya
Industry of DinDinrins
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by meracool(m): 8:19am On Nov 19, 2013
Please who are the People Representing......

www.nairaland.com/1522004/nairaland-interschool-debate-futa-vs

Kindly Signify we Must make FUTARIANS proud on Nairaland
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2013
kollected22: Hello Guys,

Please I would like to know if the FUTA Campus is close to the address below:

Adebayo Unuigbe Close, GRA Akure, Ondo State.

Can I get a direct bus from FUTA Campus to Akure GRA?

Thanks.
I think i've answered you. There's nothing like Bus here, they use Cab within Akure.

From FUTA to GRA is 100 naira. 50 naira to Oja-Oba, then 50 naira to GRA.
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 9:36am On Nov 19, 2013
iskalamong:
Ok Mr Brimmie what is this

ehn ehn so you re CARO after all.
Hmm i like Caro o.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

take this kisses jare!

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Ok Na.. Bt you no go like lose your yeye lips shey?? undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 9:42am On Nov 19, 2013
Miner13:
IDD
dept of oluya

Nastydroid: Industry of DinDinrins

undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 9:45am On Nov 19, 2013
meracool: Please who are the People Representing......

www.nairaland.com/1522004/nairaland-interschool-debate-futa-vs

Kindly Signify we Must make FUTARIANS proud on Nairaland
Those guys representing us have ran away i guess! undecided
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 19, 2013
_
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by iskalamong(m): 1:43am On Nov 20, 2013
Brimmie:
Ok Na.. Bt you no go like lose your yeye lips shey?? undecided
lwkmD4h
grin grin grin grin
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by Brimmie(m): 1:52am On Nov 20, 2013
iskalamong:
lwkmD4h
grin grin grin grin
Hava?? U neva sleep!??
Re: Federal University Of Technology Akure Students Chat Room by slimfit2(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2013
Brimmie:
Those guys representing us have ran away i guess! undecided
lol y would we do dat.? Am really sorry 4 my hibernation on NL dis days, it was due to circumstances beyond control like correct malfunctioning of phone, deliberate and successful withdrawal of quality service from my area by network providers e.t.c. but am now here for good.
To my fellow participants: lordpherule, niyi20, king94 , my contacts are- debsynsmart @gmail.com, debsynsmart @ yahoo.com. and u can as well drop urs so DAT we can rub minds (abeg no put Aboniki 4 hand oh) as well as Reason together.
One love Futarians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Obafemi Awolowo University Student Union Suspended / Check Your Admission Status Via Jamb Website / What's The Highest Score You Ever Got In A Course As An Undergraduate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.