Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash (10132 Views)

Isola Balogun-Fulani's Mother's Death: Saraki Condoles With Him (Photos) / Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden / President Jonathan Condoles With Mrs Oronto Douglas, Signs Condolence Register (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 8:58pm On Oct 04, 2013
Iran has extended condolences to the people and government of Nigeria over a deadly airplane crash, which left over a dozen people dead.

In a statement released on Friday, Iranian Foreign Ministry Spokeswoman Marziyeh Afkham also offered Iran’s sympathy with the families of the victims.

The small passenger aircraft, operated by Nigeria’s Associated Airlines, was carrying 20 people on Thursday, when it crashed shortly after take-off. Sixteen people were killed as a result of the crash.

The plane was reportedly carrying the dead body of a former regional governor, and several members of his family to Akure, a town east of Lagos.

At least 159 people were killed in June when a flight from a local Nigerian company went down in Lagos.

MRS/HJL

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2013/10/04/327595/iran-condoles-with-nigeria-over-crash/

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Mubby4luv(m): 10:07am On Oct 05, 2013
REST IN PEACE TO THE DEAD. It's a good thing that foreign country's share interest to sympathize.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by smile11s(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2013
wow
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 05, 2013
Hmmm, I'm beginning to suspect terrorist attack as regards to that plane crash. How can the devil express condolence message to its victims. I guess the next condolence will be from Boko haram undecided

6 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Agimor(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2013
k

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by realitiescom(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Ok now
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by fingard02k(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2013
iran of all countries?

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 05, 2013
Yeah, they should. We are all in the same league now.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by BabaEleko(m): 10:09am On Oct 05, 2013
I smell fish. Something gotta be fishy in here. Why the sudden romance?

3 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by anthoniosp(m): 10:10am On Oct 05, 2013
so?? #okada how much to banana island #

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 10:12am On Oct 05, 2013
This just like Al Queda condoling the family of those killed by Boko Haram

6 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by anthoniosp(m): 10:12am On Oct 05, 2013
Baba_Eleko: I smell fish. Something gotta be fishy in here. Why the sudden romance
i hear u .. no i understnf u wan catch space... moderatot moderator abeg flog dis guy for saying offloint.... ehheeen c blala dia ...
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Youngzedd(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Iran

Why Iran

We should be on alert.

This Arabian country hmm.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Shollyps(m): 10:13am On Oct 05, 2013
Wat is d tym 4 man city vs everton game?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by ajayi147(m): 10:14am On Oct 05, 2013
Ok
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Codedrock(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Shollyps: Wat is d tym 4 man city vs everton game?
YESTERDAY! Freak.. You no know sport section abi?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by juman(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2013
Thanks to Iran.

The condolence is appreciated.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by iterator25: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Bossforeva: This just like Al Queda condoling the family of those killed by Boko Haram
see wetin media like cnn de cause... smh

11 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by igbeke: 10:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Iran? hmn ,
I dont trust them.

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by okooloyun1(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2013
Eseoo ao ni fi irue san fun ra wa

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by gbokukueba(m): 10:24am On Oct 05, 2013
Pls keep your condolence Iran... Its like a hand shake getting to the elbow

1 Like

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2013
When boko haram are killing thousands of people,iran did not send any condolence,Iran sud rather stop sending weapons to BOKO HARAM, i bet you,africa(mali,sudan and somalia) can only get peace if iran stop sending weapons to jihadist,the iranian govt are the financers of all most all the lslamist terror group world wide. I just look4ward to the time when America and the WEST will terminate and completely destroy Iran's nuclear program before nuclear bomb gets to jihadist,until then to your TENT OH ISRAEL, HUMBLE the iranians and the whole mideast

5 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Sageez(m): 10:27am On Oct 05, 2013
Iran too? It's weird. Anyway let me just pocket my mouth and watch
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by hayubee(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2013
Na wa oo! So Wen u express ur condolence to victims of a disaster u will be rewarded with suspicion! Just because u are a muslim!!!

8 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Chrisabig(m): 10:31am On Oct 05, 2013
PLS IRAN MIND YOUR NUC PROBLEM, WE DONT WANT UR CONDO IN NIG, ABEG ABEG STAY AWAY FROM US, SEE ME SEE IRAN, GOD WE BEG IRAN TO MIND THERE BUZ,

2 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by boron10(m): 10:33am On Oct 05, 2013
Choi, are they done condoling syria?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by CGKing(m): 10:37am On Oct 05, 2013
Look at the fools. 20 people died in that crash. Did you give Nigeria your condolences when over 40 innocent children died in school while they slept in an act of cowardice? What about when over 70 died at a park in the north? You won't. Because you know what's up. Tomorrow your freaking moderate wing of terrors will tell us it's all in-Islamic.

Every problem has a solution and God will one day show us the solution of you that has been starring us in the face though unseen.

4 Likes

Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 05, 2013
IRAN if you want to sympathize,send us nuclear missiles as tributes.
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Danhumprey: 10:38am On Oct 05, 2013
Idi Amin: Hmmm, I'm beginning to suspect terrorist attack as regards to that plane crash. How can the devil express condolence message to its victims. I guess the next condolence will be from Boko haram undecided
Must everything be based on suspicion Grow up,dude!
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by ichommy(m): 10:40am On Oct 05, 2013
Iran?
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by ibkgab001: 10:40am On Oct 05, 2013
Ok
Re: Iran Condoles With Nigeria Over Crash by Nobody: 10:41am On Oct 05, 2013
this is just like iran telling naija to keep it up. more of that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Never Support The Breakup Of Nigeria - Wike / Suicide Bomber Kills 3 Civilian JTF, Injures 17 Others In Maiduguri / 2023: North East, Only Alternative To South East Presidency, Says Orji Kalu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.