Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163349 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by VivyGift(f): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2013
chistar01: lol! Thanks babes.

U are welcome. I enjoyd maslf reading d story. Wow! I must commend ur effort. Welldone chistar.

#following
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 11:38pm On Oct 04, 2013
chistar01: asin how? Are you refering to the change of title? The name doesn't change anything! The contents is still d same, perharps better.
hmmm k dis ur assurances go make me glued to the screen jst fire de go jare
na joke i de joke o i believe u die so i don de wait sha
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:39pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yettocome: Bros I sight u jare. Well done.
tuale!
Clemzy16: Dancing skelewu. *grabs my reading glass*
clemzy ma niggie! Where have yu been na?
Eni~girl:
Awwww# i kame l8 sha.
I wanted to save that first seat 4 yu but b4 I typed finish, damex my big bro had already sat down. Better late dan never na grin.
E<R>F:
*Space booked*

Riide on Sire. #following#
thanks your highness.
Vivy Gift:

U are welcome. I enjoyd maslf reading d story. Wow! I must commend ur effort. Welldone chistar.

#following
what more can I say? Bless!

@yemi - I sight you, since yu r still in NL jail you can be dropping your comments on my blog (if you derail eh! I'll arrest you too o grin)

kingphilip: Chistar u na bus o abi trailer self...hw me go take explain hw unda 3hrs like 125views if e reach 24hrs nko
lol, na God oh. The thing shock me self, thanks to my ever faithful readers! I throway salute oh

PEACe
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 11:40pm On Oct 04, 2013
Chistar u na bus o abi trailer self...hw me go take explain hw unda 3hrs like 125views if e reach 24hrs nko
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adisa204(m): 11:49pm On Oct 04, 2013
Yepa my work no gree me read this tori sha.Sha tank God say i don dey here naw.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 6:51am On Oct 05, 2013
Damex333: I saw ds first also. Wow am now a first timer. Let me go and read.
hian! Y dju u nau tke d seat Chistar kept for mie na. God knws i wnt qive u my popcorn nd viju vhiz tym arnd.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 6:52am On Oct 05, 2013
Following
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:03am On Oct 05, 2013
adisa204: Yepa my work no gree me read this tori sha.Sha tank God say i don dey here naw.
welcome!!! Second roll please.
Pweedylipsmoi: .
Following
thanks.

Good morning ymy people!,
okay guys, here is the deal. Am going to adopt the style of a quiet popular story in this section and start posting once daily by 6PM (mon to sat, no posting on sunday here, but I'll post on my blog grin, na startegy to drag una go dere, lol). Please note that if I like or have the oppurtunity, I can chose to post more than once in a day but expect an update by 6PM. And let me proof it but doing that todaay, I'll post the episode 1 now and post the episode 2 the normal time (6PM) ... Thanks 4 reading
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:09am On Oct 05, 2013
EPISODE 2.

Richard found himself doing what he promised Zainab he would never do again. He made the promise to her at the 'St Luke hospital' where he was admitted for taking an overdose of the 'stuff' - as he fondly called it. Zainab, who had been as scared as hell literally forced him to make the promise after the doctors successfully resuscitated him because he had passed out, so he reluctantly looked her in the eyes and said;

"As long as I live on this earth, I'll never do drugs again".

Those were just merely empty words now as Richard presently leaned over the table where a 'whitish' powder-like substance was and expertly placed his nose close enough to inhale a substantial amount of the substance which was probably cocaine.
After he inhaled the substance, he sniffed harshly and shook his head vigorously then he sniffed once more, before he knew what was happening ... he lost his balance and slumped to the tiled floor of room 21 in 'The 'Wheatbaker' hotel located in Ikoyi, Lagos. He looked dead from a distance but he wasn't.

Subconsciously, his mind drifted of course and started wandering, the past moments he shared with Zainab were the first to pop in his head and he could remember the first time he set his eyes on Zainab. It had been at a 'three days' global work shop for actors, actresses, TV personalities, producer and other people responsible for those moving pictures we watch on our TV set.

It was day one of the event and Richard who was present as an aspiring producer, was among the first set of people to walk into the rather luxurious looking hall, he choosed a seat at the third row where the view of the stage was perfect and thereafter patiently waited for the event to start.

Barely two hours later, the event had begun and already gone half way when he first sighted Zainab as she mounted the podium in other to give a speech. He stared at her with his mouth widely opened, totally amazed at how beautiful she looked, technically speaking - he didn't think it was possible for a 'normal human' to look like that.

Funny enough, Richard hadn't been the only one who had been charmed by Zainab's prowess look because a couple of other guys in the hall had their mouth wide opened as well. Zainab, on the other hand didn't seem to care about the way all the guys in the entire hall reacted, all she had on her mind was;
"who sent me to wear this heels now? Ouch! They are really hurting my legs. Let me just give this silly speech and get the hell out of her", and at that very moment, she grabbed the microphone and started delivering her speech.

From where he sat, all Richard could hear from Zainab's mouth was "bla bla bla" as all his attention was focused on her super cute face, extra large bosoms and that kind of hips that would make Toolz feel as straight as a ruler. Although he didn't voice it out, he vowed to at least say 'hi' to her after the event ends.

About an hour later, Zainab was through with her speech and since she was the final speaker for the day, the event had officially ended. She quickly informed her audience about the plans for the next day and without observing some protocols, she shut down her PC, picked up her hand bag and hurried out of the hall like she was being chased. As soon as she got to her car, she immediately removed the shoes and let out a loud sigh, the shoe had a ridiculous 7 inches high heels so her rush to remove the shoe was quite understandable. As she flashed back to reality, she swore never to wear the shoes again unless the heels magically reduced in length.

Richard who had been staring at Zainab in her car from a distance for quite a while, was fighting a mental war in his head - while a part of him wanted to approach Zainab, the other part strongly advised against it, so after weighing his options, he figured the worst that could happen was Zainab zooming off in her car and leaving him standing like a slowpoke, he decided to take the risk.

He slowly walked up to the car, which by the way was just a silver Toyota Corolla, as he got close enough to the car, he knocked on the window because Zainab hadn't whined it down then he waited for her to respond. It was obvious that the knock on the window took Zainab unawares as her skeleton nearly sprung out of her skin in shock, she only gained back her composure when she looked outside and saw it was just a harmless dude who obviously had no weapon on him.

She inserted the keys into the ignition and twisted it in such a way that the car didn't actually start, but was possible to whine down the window;

"Yes? Can I help you?" She asked irritated.

"Err.. Err.. No.. Yes.. Sorry, I mean no" he stuttered in response.

Zainab who was obviously confused by the look she had on then asked;
"So why did you knock on my window?"

Richard was feeling really stupid at that moment, he regretted approaching her without thinking about what he would say first, he imagined himself telling her how he chased her to her car just to say she was beautiful and in his imagination, he also pictured her slapping him for wasting her time. So he scratched his head silently praying an idea would pop.

"Why did you knock on my window?" Zainab asked again, only this time, there was some traces disgust in her tone.

Luckily for him, an idea popped into his head, it wasn't the best of ideas but it was better than keeping quiet.
"Err.. I just wanted to say I loved your speech, the points you gave were very nice and am sure if I can apply it when producing, the result would be great" he blurted out.

Zainab who didn't fancy flattering, kept her face straight and asked;
"So you are a producer?"

"Yes, I am" Richard had a quick thought about what he just said and quickly added "well, am not really a producer yet, but am working towards it and with the points you gave, am sure..."

"... You would be a great producer." She cut in and completed his statement. "thanks for the compliments but I really need to take my leave now" she added.

"Err.. Okay, anyway, thanks for your time" Richard replied trying to hide his disappointment.

"You are welcome" Zainab replied and before Richard could think of something to reply her, she quickly zoomed off.

Well, all of that was about five years ago, how Richard and Zainab fell in love and got married a year after that first encounter is a story for another day.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The time was about 7:54 PM when Zainab finally got home, she was totally exhausted but irrespective of that, she still looked beautiful, five years had past since she first met Richard - her soon to be 'ex' husband, and frankly speaking, she still looked as dashing as ever, as a matter of fact, she seemed to be getting more beautiful by the year.

Even at the age of 32, She had been voted the sexiest female celebrity for two consecutive years and from the way things looked, she was going for the third award since there wasn't really any competition.

She went straight to the bedroom and after undressing, she moved straight to the bathroom to shower, as the water dripped on her, it sent cold shivers down her spine at first but she immediately relaxed and for the first time since she zoomed out of the premises of 'KINGSTON jo', she actually took a deep breath and wasn't thinking about what she had done so wrong which made Richard to change his attitude towards her.

When they first got married, he had been so caring and romantic, but now, he was just cold and didn't seem to even notice her presence anymore. What made matters worse, was that she had no idea what she had done wrong and no matter how many times she had asked him, she kept on saying;
"There is no problem with our marriage, stop trying to create one", so she gave up on asking, and although she had caught him cheating several times, she had kept her cool thinking it was just a stage in their marriage but finally, the camel back was broken and she couldn't take it no more.

She came out of the shower and just as if it had been planned, her phone started ringing almost immediately. It was still in her handbag, so she searched for it vigorously, finally, she found it and firstly checked who was calling her. It was her best friend, Jumoke, who she fondly called Jummy, she grinned.

"Hello, please who is on the line?" She asked jokingly.

Jummy, who was the 'rascal' one between them replied;
"Ah! Ori e ti baje! (Your head has spoil), is it me you are asking that one?" Jummy fired at her over the phone.

Zainab grin grew wider as she had expected such a reply, she then asked;
"Why are you speaking gibberish? Can't you just answer the question straight forward in plain english?", but maybe she shouldn't have.

"Iya la ya! (Your grand - mother) Ori e ti fo ka sibe! Thunder fire your head there!..." Jummy rained curses on Zainab who could help but burst out in laughter.

"Jummy.. Jummy! Its okay oh, abeg no kill me with your mouth oh, na play I they play with you na, or I no fit play with you again?"

"Ode! Foolish girl, God just saved you now oh, if you had asked that question once more, I would have sworn for you with Sango!'

NB: Sango is believed to be the yoruba god of thunder.

Zainab, who felt she had had enough fun already, just ignored Jummy's last statement and changed the topic;
"How are you doing?" She asked.

"Am fine oh, how about you and that your hot husband that I plan on screwing one day na?" Jummy asked jokingly, or so it seemed.

That question brought back some bad memories so she just kept quiet, Jummy became worried and added;
"Hello? Are you still there? Na play I they play oh"

"Jumoke..." Zainab called coldly.

"Ah! This one that you are calling me by my full name, am I safe?"

"Jummy, we need to talk" Zainab replied.

Jummy sighed and replied;
"hope there is no problem oh! I'll drop by your place tomorrow on my way to work"

"I'm divorcing Richard" Zainab replied using the same cold tone she seemed to have suddenly adopted.

"What?! Am on my way to your place right away!" Jummy replied in surprise and hung up.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kingphilip(m): 8:58am On Oct 05, 2013
She neva reach ha place?by 6pm we go knw or so i tot

2 Likes

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Chimaritoponcho: 9:28am On Oct 05, 2013
chei...i believe say dis story go make back page sori front page fas fas..chistar i like u well well o #no-homo#
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Ghyft(f): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2013
Chistar hope my seat is still reserved? *sits hastily eating pop corn*...nice story chistar

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Winnie1950(f): 9:58am On Oct 05, 2013
Wow!! This is beautiful. Welldone chistar you are the bomb. Relaxing with a bowl of popcorn while waiting for the story to unfold. Btw your blog is very nice. Chop clean mouth mode activated cool
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 10:50am On Oct 05, 2013
kingphilip: She neva reach ha place?by 6pm we go knw or so i tot
lol, you go know by 6pm.
Chimaritoponcho: chei...i believe say dis story go make back page sori front page fas fas..chistar i like u well well o #no-homo#
lol, you think so? Make e do fast reach oh grin.
Ghyft: Chistar hope my seat is still reserved? *sits hastily eating pop corn*...nice story chistar
ahh! I saved a seat specially for you on the stage grin.
Winnie1950: Wow!! This is beautiful. Welldone chistar you are the bomb. Relaxing with a bowl of popcorn while waiting for the story to unfold. Btw your blog is very nice. Chop clean mouth mode activated cool
I'm sure its not as beautiful as you *wink* about the blog, thanks a lot. grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by skyscraperTM(m): 10:55am On Oct 05, 2013
chistar01: clemzy ma niggie! Where have yu been na?

i've been around tryinq to make a face with this new handle. i was oblivious that 'school life' has ended, it`s not easy readinq several stories on this section|

"oya¡ okada take me to school-life by chistar01"

-clemzy
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 11:38am On Oct 05, 2013

sкчscrαρεr™:

i've been around tryinq to make a face with this new handle. i was oblivious that 'school life' has ended, it`s not easy readinq several stories on this section|

"oya¡ okada take me to school-life by chistar01"

-clemzy
hmmm... So dz is you too? Nawa oh, seems this double moniker thing is trending! Me need to go get me a second moniker oh grin.

Speaking of which, if I call your name, say present! ...Simplifier, Ms spaq, Mz_chistar, Madawaki, valdes, foxy and princesa? They are all absent? Chai! If any of you see any of the names listed above, tell them their presence is neededon this thread.
Thanks.

New Update coming by 6PM #anticipate!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Madawaki01(m): 11:55am On Oct 05, 2013
Following
i'm present oo,btw,nice blog u've got there.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MsSpaqs(f): 11:58am On Oct 05, 2013
Present jor grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by BabieGhagha(f): 12:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
where av i been? y didnt i see dis story very early? anyways nyc story.chistar,i realy lyk d way u tink unlyk some who tink lyk bat.u always lyk to try something new nd nw u av don it again.dis is just d beginning.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:42pm On Oct 05, 2013
Madawaki01: Following
i'm present oo,btw,nice blog u've got there.
thanks bro! Glad you approve.
Ms Spaqs: Present jor grin
lol... Confirmed! I sight you.
Babie Ghagha: where av i been? y didnt i see dis story very early? anyways nyc story.chistar,i realy lyk d way u tink unlyk some who tink lyk bat.u always lyk to try something new nd nw u av don it again.dis is just d beginning.
lol... Try something new? Chai! Its hard oh. I'm really admiring the likes of repo, ishi, princesa and others who use this type of narrative technique. But, ama keep on trying ma best.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by saintbeejay: 12:47pm On Oct 05, 2013
i am late. I can't believe am late, anyway nice tori line chistar
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 1:05pm On Oct 05, 2013
i`ve set my alarm to 6pm, but i`m qoinq to check your bloq before then, cause i know it will be posted there first|
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by princesa(f): 3:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
Princesa is present nowwink

no worry enh, i get plenty Tory to knack you about this ur story and blog business sha, make i go cook first cool
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 4:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
saintbeejay: i am late. I can't believe am late, anyway nice tori line chistar
lol, late? You aren't late oh, the tori just dey start na grin
Clemzy16: i`ve set my alarm to 6pm, but i`m qoinq to check your bloq before then, cause i know it will be posted there first|
buhahahahaha... You got me, just posted it on my blog self *dont tell anyone oh*
princesa: Princesa is present nowwink

no worry enh, i get plenty Tory to knack you about this ur story and blog business sha, make i go cook first cool
blog business? Lol.. I like the sound of that *in flavours's voice* O di kwa very risky. grin. Anyway, make I go wash popsi motor too before I come and read your 'Tory'.

2hrs to 6PM ... #anticipate!!!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by kennyskeelzz: 5:22pm On Oct 05, 2013
kai!! i be confam late comer ooo. ...bros dis ur new story go make brain oooo....
#off to ur blog >>>>>>
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by adegwurulez(m): 5:34pm On Oct 05, 2013
Chistar u start thread u no lemme knw. Where E<R>F? Abeg come pass me Lucigbon number.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:02pm On Oct 05, 2013
EPISODE 2.

As she picked up her car keys, Jummy wondered what Richard must have done this time which made Zainab to want to divorce him, she knew Richard wasn't the ideal husband for her best friend since he had that 'play boy' packaging, but the fact that Zainab loved him made her to keep quiet and accept Richard the way he was.

Just in her late twenties, Jummy was single - with no plans of marriage and was the exact opposite of Zainab when it comes to looks. She was dark, short, 'yorubatic' and fat or maybe 'round' would be more suitable in this context. But, irrespective of her physical looks, Jummy was the nicest friend anyone would have loved to have. There was this one time when Zainab had some health issues which had to do with a faulty kidney, Jummy was ready to donate her kidney to Zainab even though the doctors had told her she wasn't a potential match. Another notable characteristic of Jummy was her 'I don't give a fucck' attitude, she was one of those few people who didn't put other people opinion into consideration.

Even though they had a lot of differences, Jummy and Zainab, were with no doubt best of friends.

About twenty minutes later, Jummy parked her car right at the front of Zainab's house, they both lived at Festac so there wasn't much hassles on the way.

Before stepping out of her car, she took ten deep breaths to calm herself because she was already feeling quite uneasy with herself. After that, she walked to the building gate with the intent of knocking, but on getting there, she saw the door was unlocked so she simply stepped in and headed straight to Zainab's room.
The room was unnecessarily big and spacious, the only piece of furniture in it was a bed, a chair and a dressing table which had a gigantic mirror attached to it. At one of the extreme corner of the room, Zainab sat on the floor, crying as if she expected the tears to change something in her life.

Jummy who saw this became worried and with a tone of authority, she asked;
"And what do you think you are doing?"

Zainab was startled by that question, she was familiar with the voice and she knew Jummy had said she was coming but there was no way she could have entered the house without knocking, she was surprised;
"How did you get in? I thought the door was locked?"

"After spending six years working for the CIA, you learn a lot of things" Jummy said jokingly, hoping her friend would at least smile.

Zainab got the joke and forced a smile, She didn't mean to limit her friend but working for the CIA wasn't even an option, her sense told her she probably left the door opened.

Jummy who was waiting for a response figured she wasn't going to get any, so she walked to corner where Zainab was, dragging the only chair in the room with her and she placed the chair just at the front of Zainab, then she sat down and starred at Zainab in silence. Zainab looked up at her friend and had this 'so you can't sit on the floor with me?' Look on her face, Jummy understood what the look on her friend face meant so she replied;
"What na? Shey na me force you to sit down for floor?"

Zainab giggled at this question, she didn't know how Jummy did it but Jummy always had a way of making Zainab laugh.

"Enhen, let's go straight to the issue at hand. You said something when I called" Jummy said.

"Yes, I did" Zainab replied coldly.

"I think my ears weren't hearing properly, can you repeat it?"

Zainab chuckled and repeated herself;
"I said I'm divorcing Richard"

"Wow! Do you know how long I've been waiting for you to say that?"

Zainab was shocked by such response, she had known from the start that Jummy never liked Richard but she didn't really expect such response, she jokingly pinched Jummy on the leg and asked;
"How can you say such a thing? I was hoping you would talk some sense into my head?"

"Some sense? That's what am doing at the moment na, Richard is a cheating son of a bitch. He thinks because he now earns a six figure wage on each movie he produces that he can treat you any how, he seems to forget that the only reason he is famous is because of you helped him out"

Zainab didn't know what exactly to reply to Jummy, every single word Jummy said was true. Richard was truly a 'nobody' when he first met Zainab but after she somehow fell for him, she used her connections as a popular TV personality to push Richard career and ironically, he now earns more than Zainab.

Jummy saw that Zainab was lost in her thoughts and decided to put more kerosene to fire before Zainab changed her mind;
"When was the last time he told you he loved you? When was the last time you both went out on a date together? Can't you see that the only reason you guys are still together is because Richard is a coward and can't divorce you himself." Jummy paused to see if Zainab was even listening to her, and the look on Zainab face replied in the affirmative so she continued; "let me ask you a question, have you told him you want a divorce?"

"Ye.. Yes" Zainab replied as she had already started crying round two.

"And has he called you to beg or apologize since then?"

"No"

"Hmmm, is that the kind of man you want to spend the rest of you life with? I know a lawyer who specializes in cases like this and if you give me the go ahead, the divorce papers would be ready before 12pm tomorrow, the ball is in you court now" Jummy concluded.

Zainab was stuck between cross roads, she still had some feelings for Richard, no mater how much he broke her heart, the broken pieces still loved the guy, but she wasn't ready to spend the rest of her life with someone who don't feel the same way about her, she took a deep breath and without even looking at Jummy she murmured something like;
"Make the call now..."

********************************************************************************************************

The time was about 11:50am in the morning when Richard finally woke up with a banging headache, he struggled to sit back on the chair as soon as he sat, he picked up the hotel intercom and pressed the number "2", a lady voice responded almost immediately;
"Hello, this is the customer services. How can I help you?"

"I need some aspirins immediately" he replied with an authoritative tone and waited for a response.

Truth be told, that was a very awkward request, the "Wheat baker" hotel was known for its world class customer services but delivering aspirins to their customers room wasn't part of their services. The lady was about to rain curses on the person over the intercom for thinking he can just request for anything because he is in the hotel, but on a second thought, she decided to check who was calling first, so she checked the room number that the call was linked to and checked the name of the occupant, it read "Mr Richard Anderson", she was shocked.

"Sorry for the delay, your aspirin would be delivered to you in short notice, do you have a preferred brand?"

"No, you ask too much questions! Just get me some aspirins!" Richard replied literally screaming and hung up.

There is this saying that 'money makes the world go round', and Richard had more than enough money to spin the world in whatever direction he liked.

While he waited for the aspirins to come, he brought out his laptop from his suitcase and booted it, he confirmed if the wi-fi of the hotel was active before going on to launch his browser, without a second thought he logged on to http://sochistar./ to read his daily dosage of online stories, also hoping there would be a new episode of 'Relationship Talks' and maybe 'Music Reviews' so he could laugh at how Chistar yarbs all those wack songs, he was one of those people who just couldn't get enough of that Chistar guy and his creative mind. After reading the posts he had missed he thought it wise to check other blogs for latest news, he hated the fact that Chistar didn't post news on his blog and he had sent him several mails but that annoying Chistar dude kept on replying 'I'll set up a seven man committee to work on it' as if he was GEJ.

Anyway, so he logged on to another popular blog to get the news. He got the shocker of his life! the headline made him suddenly grow white in shock. Boldly written at the top of the screen, just below the blog logo was;

"ZAINAB ANDERSON DIVORCES RICHARD ANDERSON!"

Two things surprised him the most. Attached to the post was a video which showed Zainab slapping a lady who sat on the same table with Richard, the video didn't show the part where Zainab said she would send the divorce papers but the video showed Zainab saying only "its over between us".

Richard couldn't believe his eyes, he knew Zainab had threatened to divorce him but he assumed it was an empty threat and had already made a mental note to take some flowers with him to the house later on in the evening and beg for Zainab's forgiveness. But all this useless blogger had magically twisted the whole story. He was still lost in his thoughts when a knock on his door snapped him back to reality. He assumed it was the hotel services who wanted to deliver his aspirin so he sprung out of the chair and headed to the door.

Standing at the door was a man in this late forties, he looked odd in all possible ways, with his orange suit, he wore a pink glasses and he had a really full hair which he had dyed brown, as a matter of fact, calling him "Odd" would be an understatement.

"What took you guys so long?" He asked the person standing at the door. "Where are the dru..." Richard was about to add when the person cut in;

"Oh!, you were already expecting me? Good to know, that makes my job a lot easier. Here are the papers" he handed a file to Richard who was wondering why a clown was giving him a file.

As he took the file, he saw it at first but didn't want to believe it, so he rubbed his eyes with the back of his hands and saw it once again, boldly written at the top of the file was;
"LAGOS STATE CUSTOMARY COURT, Isolo".

The man saw the change of facial impression I Richard and he grinned, he then added;

"You just got served"

Richard nearly passed out.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MsSpaqs(f): 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
See this business man o,u sha made sure u advertised ur blog grin.Still following
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
adegwurulez: Chistar u start thread u no lemme knw. Where E<R>F? Abeg come pass me Lucigbon number.
lol, no vex oga mi oh, no call lucigbon 4 me oh. grin
kennyskeelzz: kai!! i be confam late comer ooo. ...bros dis ur new story go make brain oooo....
#off to ur blog >>>>>>
lol, late ke? Why are all of you saying that? Tori just dey start na.
Ms Spaqs: See this business man o,u sha made sure u advertised ur blog grin.Still following
lmaoo!!! Odikwa too much!!! #proudly an igbo man grin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Deiok(m): 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
Nice one Chistar. I am hoping to see a new and different story here. Following with my walking stick.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 8:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
#followinq u lyk twitter.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by shaks97(m): 9:00pm On Oct 05, 2013
lolz nigga's promoting himself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.