Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

STORY: Babe In Total Control - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / STORY: Babe In Total Control (163287 Views)

Love Story Of A Unilag Babe And Bus Conductor / A UNILAG Babe's Twitter Love Story / ***total Love*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by honeeyplum(f): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2013
Following
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nobody: 7:18am On Oct 07, 2013
buy one bottle of alomo 4 me oh, I need the inspiration.
#Bless
l0lz....0wk na....bt n0 4gt 2 gve us s0mtin 2dy 0h.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2013
bionicdude: following.i really luv ur writing.men skul life was d bomb.hope u will give d same excitement on dis one.keep it coming bro God bless
thanks bro. I hope I would too.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:28am On Oct 07, 2013
honeeyplum: Following
bless!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2013
Viewing this topic: Mz_chistar(f). I see you!!! grin
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MzChistar(f): 8:03am On Oct 07, 2013
chistar01:

Speaking of which, if I call your name, say present! ...Simplifier, Ms spaq, Mz_chistar, Madawaki, valdes, foxy and princesa? They are all absent? Chai! If any of you see any of the names listed above, tell them their presence is neededon this thread.
Thanks.
LOL Chistar the legend remembered me cheesy, maybe I should throw a party self grin.Sorry for my late arrival,was at school all this while and didn't have time to browse.seems I've missed a lot oh. U have finished school life (which made front page), and you now have a new story and a blog (nice blog indeed,but why didn't you sort out 4 new stories all tru and not stories most of us from nairaland are already following, #justSayin), I saw that "a letter to my ex" on ur blog this morning, why don't you post it here on nairaland, am sure u would get many positive reviews... U wud go places with this your writing, you have got a rare skill that people would kill for, you make writing seem easy and I know it isn't because I've tried writing before.
Am already talking too much shey? Hehehe I know I know,am just excited that u noticed my absence.
About this Babe in total control story, the real title is b1tch right? That doesn't matter self, all I know is its really interesting and you have started with your suspence again oh, come and continue jhur, tell us what happened next to Richard na,I wud have said "waiting for 6PM" but I know you wud post it on ur blog before den so I'll start refreshing your blog front page from now till when I see a new update.
Uve got a DM, btw.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by MzChistar(f): 8:06am On Oct 07, 2013
chistar01: Viewing this topic: Mz_chistar(f). I see you!!! grin
Viewing this topic: Chistar01(m), Mz_Chistar(f), Leebliss13(m).. I see you too. cheesy
#Following.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:22am On Oct 07, 2013
Mz_Chistar: LOL Chistar the legend remembered me cheesy, maybe I should throw a party self grin.Sorry for my late arrival,was at school all this while and didn't have time to browse.seems I've missed a lot oh. U have finished school life (which made front page), and you now have a new story and a blog (nice blog indeed,but why didn't you sort out 4 new stories all tru and not stories most of us from nairaland are already following, #justSayin), I saw that "a letter to my ex" on ur blog this morning, why don't you post it here on nairaland, am sure u would get many positive reviews... U wud go places with this your writing, you have got a rare skill that people would kill for, you make writing seem easy and I know it isn't because I've tried writing before.
Am already talking too much shey? Hehehe I know I know,am just excited that u noticed my absence.
About this Babe in total control story, the real title is b1tch right? That doesn't matter self, all I know is its really interesting and you have started with your suspence again oh, come and continue jhur, tell us what happened next to Richard na,I wud have said "waiting for 6PM" but I know you wud post it on ur blog before den so I'll start refreshing your blog front page from now till when I see a new update.
Uve got a DM, btw.
chai! Okay, firstly, how was/is school? Hope it was/is cool?. 2.am not a legend, or atleast, not yet grin. 3.yes! You have missed a lot of, school lifre even made front page about a week after I ended it grin. 4. Thhanks about the blog tips, I search for unique story and if the authour grants me permission, I start posting it on my blog too. 5. I want my blog followers to be the first to read "a letter to my ex" I'll post it on NL maybe tomorrow. 6. Writing isn't easy at all oh, but I love it anyway grin. 7. When u say u tried writing b4, what exactly did you try 2 write? Can I get a copy? I want to laff at u :p. 8. U aren't talkingtoo much jhur, and Ɣ won't I notice the absence of my Mz? That won't make me a good Mr na grin. 9. Suspence ke? I haven't even started the story yet, all this one I've been writting since friday are just preambles oh, and u are complaing about suspence? I pity u oh, u never see anything. 10. Yes you are right, I usually post the update on my blog about 2/3 hrs befor 6Pm grin. 11. I've replied ur dm.
Good too have u back, hope u won't be going anywhere anytime soon?

12: you didn't mention I've been nominated for the literature awards in 3 different categories grin... Go and vote 4 me jhur!! I know NL award isn't a big deal but na small small e dey start na, and you all should please do the same, search 4 the voting thread 4 the awards and vote for me in any category u see my stories if u feel they are worth the award, I'll really appreciate it, thanks.

-chistar01/sochistar (all join)
PEACe

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 8:25am On Oct 07, 2013
Mz_Chistar: Viewing this topic: Chistar01(m), Mz_Chistar(f), Leebliss13(m).. I see you too. cheesy
#Following.
lol.. Oya it aff do jhur, let's stop derailing our thread.
I'm feeling kind good today, maybe I'll update twice today both her and my blog grin, if I don't then expect a new update by 6PM
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Clemzy16(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2013
hmmmm...i dey laugh. chistar just described a Clement, my namesake no dey carry last.

Nice story anyways
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Madawaki01(m): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2013
Ah lyk dat towi on ur bloq oh ah mean "Letter to my ex".
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 12:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Destiny4fame(m): 12:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Were is my gun.......na kil I go kil zainab today ooo.........wait ooo........Chistar,if U talk say dis tin na imagination,na scracth I go blow ur head oooooo
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Destiny4fame: Were is my gun.......na kil I go kil zainab today ooo.........wait ooo........Chistar,if U talk say dis tin na imagination,na scracth I go blow ur head oooooo
lmaoo! Heheheheh. I don't really know what to reply you.

Change of plans,
I just posted the next episode on ma blog, if u can't go and chk it out now, don't worry, I'll post it here by 3PM.

PEACe
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 4:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
EPISODE 4.

“You don’t know what you have until you loose it”
Those ten words quoted above makes up the deepest sentence known to man, its meaning and relevance to the everyday society can’t be overlooked. At some point or the other, most of us have actually had reasons to agree with the statement because we’ve been there.

… As Richard refused to answer her, Zainab then tried to run toward him and pull him out of the fight before he killed his opponent with his all those kind of punches that would scare even “Muhammad Alli”.

Richard paused for a second and said;
“Woman, Stay out of this!”

But Zainab just couldn’t let him continue, she kept on pulling Richard who at a point got fed up with Zainab and he pushed her away with full force, he didn’t see that coming or he didn’t plan for it to happen that way but Zainab staggered backward due to Richard push and she slipped and fell, hitting her head at the edge of the bed so hard that anyone who saw it would have assumed her skull had broken or at the very least “cracked”.

And that was how Zainab died, or so Richard thought.

Confused about what’s happening? Let me rewind back to fifteen minutes ago …

“Zainab!” Richard called out. He knew what he just saw but he was sure his mind was playing a trick on him, how can his “good and faithful wife” be screwing some other dude in the house and on their matrimonial bed for that matter? Was the question he asked himself. Technically speaking, Zainab wasn’t on the bed, she was on the floor kneeling and moaning loudly as Clement had his hands on her waist and was … Well, that’s a story for another day.

Both Zainab and Clement were too engrossed in “whatever” they were doing that they didn’t even notice Richard who was standing at the door talk less of hear him murmur Zainab’s name.

Richard on the other hand stood still for about five seconds after he had called Zainab’s name the first time, he was trying to gain his composure back and also hoping he was dreaming, he blinked twice, but nothing changed, Clement was still busy with Zainab.

He decided to face reality and take action, he consciously let the bouquet of flowers slip from his hands and before Clement could at least attempt to defend him self, Richard ran towards him with rage and pounced on him, in one quick movement, both of them were on the floor tossing and turning like babies playing, the only difference was, each toss and turn was accompanied with a punch from Richard to Clement’s face.

Zainab who was taken unawares didn’t know what to do or say at first, but after looking at how Richard was beating Clement, she figure Clement might soon pass out or probably die if she did nothing, so she did what any lady in her shoes would do when two men are fighting – although this isn’t really a fight, perhaps a good beating. She started screaming at the top of her voice;

“Richard don’t kill him oh! Richard! Don’t kill…” She wanted to call Clement’s name but realized she had forgotten it or maybe she didn’t even know it in the first place, whatever that waiter had given her must have been conjured from the lakes of hell by the devil himself.

So as Richard refused to answer her, she started throwing pillows at him, but she soon ran out of pillows as there were only four in the room, Richard wasn’t distracted. Zainab had only one last option, pull Richard out of the fight by her self. She took a deep breath before she ran towards Richard and I guess you know the rest.

“Oh my God!! What have I done?” Richard exclaimed, asking no one in particular, he was in a state that can’t be described by any english word.

At first, Clement was too weak to understand what was going on, the punches he had received had paralyzed him temporary but as soon as he saw what had happened to Zainab, a suddenly boost of adrenaline flowed through his body and just as if he was on drugs and the drugs just kicked in, he stood up, picked up his clothes and zoomed out of the house at the speed of lightening – he was able to grab just his trousers and singlet, but that was all he actually needed, ain’t it?.

Richard was a little too devastated and still in shock so he didn’t bother going after Clement, all he had on his mind was how the hell was he going to hide Zainab’s body – Yes! Hide! Its no news that he never really loved Zainab, he just loved what she had to offer him, and now that he had gotten it, what was the point of keeping her around?.

He sat down on the floor close to Zainab’s body, chewing his finger nails out of anxiety and then an idea popped into his head, he recalled he had a friend at speed dial who might be able to help him.

He brought out his “Iphone 4″ and scrolled through his contacts, he stopped when he got to the name “Dr. Daniel”, and clicked on the call button then he waited for the call to go through.

The problem now is, Dr. Daniel isn’t really the kind of doctor you are expecting.

As she drove home, Jummy had a kind of mischievous smile on her face, she noticed she was smiling sheepishly and tried to kept a straight face but the stuff on her mind was too good a news for her to keep a straight face.

Mentally, she thought;
“At long last! That my daft bestie has decided to move on and am glad she’s lucky to have such a cute guy to spend her first night as a single lady once again with” her smiled widened as she pictured Clement’s firm body against Zainab’s. “Maybe I shouldn’t have set the ‘P’ for Zainab, I could have set it for myself” she thought in regret, although it was nothing serious.

NB: P could mean many things ranging from Parole to Peniis and many other things, but in this context, it means Package.

“I just can’t wait for Zainab to holla at me and give me the full gist… In fact let me call her.” Jummy concluded and stretched for her hand bag at the back seat of the car.

As she stretched, she lost control of the wheels and nearly collided with a Range Rover that was approaching her;

“Olori buru ku! Ode oshi! You no dey see for evening?” She cursed the driver who just ignored her and drove away.

But then, that was just God’s way of telling her to focus on her driving but she didn’t listen.

She stretched for her hand bag the second time and got it this time, she brought out her phone and with on hand on the wheel and the other holding her phone, she held the number ’3′ since that was the speed dial for Zainab’s ‘Glo’ number.

It rung the first time and wasn’t answered, so she dialed it again, this time the call was disconnected, Jummy smiled.

She murmured quite loudly;
“My bestie is in action, what a sharp …”

Her thoughts were obstructed by the current happenings. She was obviously staring at the road but had her mind elsewhere so she didn’t see when a “Dangote Cement” truck flashed its head lamp at her from a distance as it approached from behind in an attempt to over take her, the driver of the truck thought he had gotten her attention, so he horned just once before pressing his feet on the accelerator in other to gain up some speed, co-incedentially, Jummy had gotten to a junction where she had to turn right and enter the avenue her house was located.

Before she saw the truck and could press the breaks, she had already steered the car half way at the turn and the truck driver was too close to press his breaks too.

One moment, Jummy was filled with life, smiling with the thoughts of Zainab moving on and the next moment she was on the floor just beside her car which had damaged beyond repair. She was bleeding furiously, and at the rate she was loosing blood, her body couldn’t take it anymore, she passed out. The last thing she saw was the truck driver trying to navigate the truck past her in other to get away.

She didn’t even get the chance to say her last prayers.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 4:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
Omq! M speechless.Jummy! Zainab!!. What next??
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 4:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Eni~girl:
Omq! M speechless.Jummy! Zainab!!. What next??
who knows, maybe Richard angry, I know am the one who created the character but I don't even like him. Lol
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 4:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
chistar01: who knows, maybe Richard angry, I know am the one who created the character but I don't even like him. Lol
lol m sure Jummy nd Zainab wil not die sha. Let watch nd c.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by tinahrex(m): 5:09pm On Oct 07, 2013
chistar01: who knows, maybe Richard angry, I know am the one who created the character but I don't even like him. Lol
Bro......Nyc wrk ure rili duin atm....d tin iz jst too swit abeg....
Errm...read ur sec.lyf wrk and ffg dis one too buh wen i tried ridin d Complicated Luv Story which rili gat me in d zone(jst lyk ur evri oda pis),den i started seein 'Dis post has been removed'....Perhaps u wuldnt mynd postin dem all @yo blog site.....Thnx
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Aimedrey(f): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
hmm zainab no wan die alone she wants to take her frnd along hope nobody dies sha!
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
Eni~girl:
lol m sure Jummy nd Zainab wil not die sha. Let watch nd c.
lol, who told you? You can never be too sure oh grin.
tinahrex:
Bro......Nyc wrk ure rili duin atm....d tin iz jst too swit abeg....
Errm...read ur sec.lyf wrk and ffg dis one too buh wen i tried ridin d Complicated Luv Story which rili gat me in d zone(jst lyk ur evri oda pis),den i started seein 'Dis post has been removed'....Perhaps u wuldnt mynd postin dem all @yo blog site.....Thnx
thanks bro, glad to know I've got vibrant readers of my stories like you. About the complicated love story, err.. Send me a DM, my email is attached to all my stories.
Aimedrey: hmm zainab no wan die alone she wants to take her frnd along hope nobody dies sha!
lol!! Is that what you think? You've got a funny imagination oh
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Nekkie27(f): 6:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nyc 1 chistar...u knw y i lyk u??...it cuz u always deliver.....neva d less its an error 2 still use 'talk less of'...rada u say 'let alone'....u get?
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Smhart1(f): 6:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Am sure Zainab and Jummy will not die.is like merlin dieng in season one

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 7:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nekkie27: Nyc 1 chistar...u knw y i lyk u??...it cuz u always deliver.....neva d less its an error 2 still use 'talk less of'...rada u say 'let alone'....u get?
hmmm "let alone" it is then. aiit, noted. Thanks bae grin.
Smhart1: Am sure Zainab and Jummy will not die.is like merlin dieng in season one
lmaoo! The point is he died shey? Or didn't he? undecided correct me if am wrong, I watched the movie years ago, I think grin.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by domido(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
nooooooooo chistar dis is gettin scary and emotional.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Eniqurl(f): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Smhart1: Am sure Zainab and Jummy will not die.is like merlin dieng in season one
exactly oh Zainab z d main character even Jummy cnt die, dem neva reach aniwhr dem wahn die..it nt tru jawe.

1 Like

Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by Smhart1(f): 9:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
chistar01: hmmm "let alone" it is then. aiit, noted. Thanks bae grin. lmaoo! The point is he died shey? Or didn't he? undecided correct me if am wrong, I watched the movie years ago, I think grin.
yeah! He died atlast but that was season 5...please tell me someone is sleeping or imagining
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by saintbeejay: 9:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
one thing i know 4 sure; actor no dey die 4 film
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by chistar01(m): 6:33am On Oct 08, 2013
EPISODE 5.

FOUR YEARS AGO.

The St Timothy and Titus anglican church, Festac, was unusually filled with people from different walks of life who had come to witness the event on that faithful saturday.

Press agencies such as A.I.T, S.T.V, Beat FM, Top Radio, Punch and Sun Newspaper, Ovation Magazine and a host of other agencies had sent their representatives to attend the event and cover it in any way they could. As the television press agents recorded the event on video, the radio press agents tried to record the valuable sound bits on tape and of course, the newspapers and magazines agents, snapped as much picture as their camera’s memory would allow, which was an awful lot, thanks to the invention of multiple memory cards with the data space of over thirty six giga bite. Some of the photographers murmured a little prayer of blessings to whoever invented the “Micro SD”.

At the alter stood three people. A man who wore a black versace suit and black Louis Vuitton shoes, a lady who wore a sparkling white Gucci wedding gown – don’t bother asking if Gucci make wedding gowns, it was a limited edition gown, and a priest who of course, wore what priests usually wore when conducting a marriage ceremony service, Yes! It was a wedding.

A wedding between Nigeria’s “soon to be” sexiest female celebrity and the then fifth wealthiest video/ movie producer from Africa, now second. It was indeed a perfect union to behold.

The priest looked at the lady as if he was searching for something on her face, she smiled. Then he turned his gaze to the man and gave him the same searching look and the man grinned. The priest then raised the Microphone up to mouth and said;

“Dearly beloved, we are gathered together here in the sight of God, and in the face of this congregation, to join together Zainab Okafor and Richard Anderson in Holy Matrimony; which is an honorable estate, instituted by God in the time of man’s innocence…” the priest paused once again and stared at the couples with his piercing eyes, then with out looking at the book which he had been reading from, it was obvious he knew the next statements by heart, he added.

“If any of you know any reason, or just impediment, why these two persons should not be joined together in holy Matrimony, let ye speak now or forever hold ye peace” a long pause followed.

During this pause, Jummy, in her silly and “always wanting to make people laugh” attitude, stood up as the priest paused for a response. All heads and almost all cameras in the hall, hundreds of them, all turned towards Jummy thinking she had something to say.

Zainab who stood at the alter almost fainted at this point, she was wondering what Jummy was up to this time.

Richard was already trying to get the attention of Dr. Daniel with his eyes, with the intent of passing an instruction to him concerning the drama he thought that was about to unfold, yes! The same Dr. Daniel that was mentioned earlier.

Jummy stared at the A.I.T camera man and smiled, before she walked out of the hall sluggishly, purposely dragging her feet on the floor as she swayed her rather gigantic hips. As soon as she left the hall, audible exhales of carbondioxide followed because almost everyone in the hall had been subconciously holding their breath in anticipation.

The Priest just shook his head and chuckled in his mind, before he continued with the ceremony;

“If there is no one, then by the power invested in me, I now pronounce you both, husband and wife. You may kiss …” Zainab’s and Richard lips were already inter locked before the priest could finish his statement.

“Newly wedded” he sighed.

The crowd went wide with cheers as the new couple kissed like it was their first time, the press agents kicked, scratched and punched each other just to stand on the spot where the view of the kissing couple was great.

Somewhere in between the loud cheers and rowdy environment, Jummy made her way back to the church and up the alter to congratulate her friend.

“What the hell were you thinking when you stood up that time?” Zainab asked her as she got within arms length.

“Shey e get time wey I suppose go toilet and time when I no suppose go?” Jummy asked mischievously.

“Naughty you. What are you doing standing there like a log of wood, won’t you come and give the new Mrs Anderson a hug” Zainab replied, and she probably regretted making that statement because the way Jummy squeezed her with her XX large body wasn’t an entirely funny scene for Zainab.

As the girls talked and fooled around, Richard slipped away from Zainab’s side and headed out of the church, he signaled Dr. Daniel to follow him as he went out.

Richard went to the back of the church where no one was and waited, few minutes later, Dr. Daniel surfaced.

Dr. Daniel was a man of roughly fourth years of age, he was quite short, always wore a hat and carried a walking stick because he had an issue with his right leg which made him always limp when he walked, either he was born that way or not is a question no one knew the answer to. There was something sinister about him and a cloud of darkness seem to follow him wherever he went, no one could actually boast of ever actually seeing his face, not like they cared to though.

“Did you do it?” Richard asked Dr. Daniel immediately.

“Young man, you really need to learn how to greet your elders, especially the ones who you are indebted to.”

“Oh! Spare me the bull shit! Did you kill the bitch?”

“When you say bitch do you mean that girl you impregnate and dumped because you met Zainab?”

“Whatever you say, just answer the question. Did you kill her? Yes or no?”

Dr. Daniel paused for a split second for no reason in particular, that was just the way he was.

“Yes I did, but you know she didn’t deserve to die right?”

“I should have let her come to the church and spoil my marriage like she threatened to?” Richard asked rhetorically with an eyebrow raised.

“You know those were just empty threats”

“Whatever you say! I’m not ready to take the risk. I’ll have my P.A wire you the money” Richard then attempted to walk out on Dr. Daniel but was stopped in his tracks when his name was called, without turning back he stood on a spot and waited for Dr. Daniel to say what he wanted to.

“You know how to contact me if you ever need my services again right?”

“I won’t be needing it again” Richard replied arrogantly and as he walked away, Dr. Daniel added;

“Don’t just delete my number, men like you always needs men like me help. Trust me.”

Richard didn’t reply again. He was so confident he wouldn’t be needing Dr. Daniel’s help anymore, but he was wrong.

FOUR YEARS LATER,
PRESENT DAY.

After letting the phone go to voice mail twice, Dr. Daniel finally picked up the call, it was just his way to know people who were seriously in the need to contact him. As he picked the call, he kept quite and waited for the called to speak first.

“Hello?”

He cracked his memory hoping that the voice he just had would match with a name in his skull, but sadly, it didn’t.
“Who is this?” He replied coldly.

“Am I speaking to Dr. Dan?”

“That depends on who is asking” he was still sounding cold.

“This is Richard, remember me? Some years back you did some clean up for me and I think I need another clean up now”

Dr. Daniel searched his memory for any Richard he had met in the past but the only one that came to mind was one of his former apprentice name, and this couldn’t be him because Dr. Daniel killed him, but that’s another story.

“What sort of clean up did the Dr. Dan you are asking for do for you?” He asked.

“Does the name Chineye ring a bell?”

That question did the trick, just like magic, Dr. Daniel recalled it all. How Richard contacted him and told him of his little problem and for a riduclously large amount, he had solved the problem for Richard. His eyes shone in excitement as he thought this was another opportunity to be paid well.

“Yes, in that case, you are speaking to Dr. Dan” Dr. Daniel replied, obviously dropping his cold tone.

“Alright, I’ll text you the details right away, come immediately!”

“Understood.” And Dr. Daniel hung up, he always had the knack for being in charge always and even took such details as who ended a call personal, so he always made sure he was the last to speak and the one who ends all calls he made or received.

Richard on the other hand sent the address and situation of things to Dr. Daniel who received it and he replied immediately via text;

“Piece of cake, I’ll be there in thirty minutes”

Richard read the text and then looked at Zainab’s body on the floor and he smiled.

TO BE CONTINUED.
Re: STORY: Babe In Total Control by walintize(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2013
chistar01: welcome!!! Second roll please.thanks.

Good morning ymy people!,
okay guys, here is the deal. Am going to adopt the style of a quiet popular story in this section and start posting once daily by 6PM (mon to sat, no posting on sunday here, but I'll post on my blog grin, na startegy to drag una go dere, lol). Please note that if I like or have the oppurtunity, I can chose to post more than once in a day but expect an update by 6PM. And let me proof it but doing that todaay, I'll post the episode 1 now and post the episode 2 the normal time (6PM) ... Thanks 4 reading

[color=#990000]Good morning ymy people!,
okay guys, here is the deal. Am going to adopt the style of a quiet popular story in this section and start posting once daily by 6PM (mon to sat, no posting on sunday here, but I'll post on my blog grin, na startegy to drag una go dere, lol). Please note that if I like or have the oppurtunity, I can chose to post more than once in a day but expect an update by 6PM. And let me proof it but doing that todaay, I'll post the episode 1 now and post the episode 2 the normal time (6PM) ... Thanks 4 reading
[/color]

Good morning ymy people!,

Pls were is Episode ONE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (40) (Reply)

Delayed Diagnosis / Food For Thought - Inspirational Quotes / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.