Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,076 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal (1547 Views)

Another Fallen Hero:Lt Salami,A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram 4-days Ago(Pictured / Widow Of Falae’s Son Sues Associated Airline Over Crash. / Plane Crash:olu Falae's Son And Ondo Commissioner, Deji Falae, Among Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by donphilopus: 1:24am On Oct 05, 2013
Speaker of the House of Representatives, Honourabloe Aminu Tambuwal, on Friday, paid a condolence visit to the Ondo State governor, Dr Olusegun Mimiko, at the Government House in Akure to commiserate with him on the plane crash which claimed the lives of some Ondo State government officials.

Tambuwal, who was accompanied by Senator George Akume, Honourable Yemi Arokodare and Honourable Kashim Imam, described the death of Mr Deji Falae, the Commissioner for Culture and Tourism, as a national tragedy.

He said the House received the news of the incident with shock as they were to commence the proceedings of the day.

Tambuwal said the late Falae sent a text message to him on the 29th of September on how to move Nigeria forward, saying that words alone cannot express what happened on that fateful day.

He said: “This is the text message I received from my friend, brother, Deji Falae, on the 29th September about 10.25 am: “My brother, I trust you and your family are well, I implore you to use your best endeavours to solve the current crisis rocking your party and Nigeria as a whole. History will not be kind to our generation if we don’t make the success of Nigerian projects. May the Almighty God guide you.

Deji Falae.”
In his response, Governor Olusegun Mimiko, who described the visit as a precious and wonderful one, said it was an understatement to say the incident was a major shock.
Mimiko thanked the entire leadership and members of the House for their concern for the plight of the people of Ondo State.

www.tribune.com.ng/news2013/index.php/en/news/item/23195-falae%E2%80%99s-son-sent-me-text-4-days-before-crash-%E2%80%94tambuwal.html
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by tyson99(m): 2:11am On Oct 05, 2013
May his soul RIP
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by drmichael17(m): 3:25am On Oct 05, 2013
The text message i find it very touching,its so unfortunate that the majority involved are the prospective young lads of this generation would have prefered ppl like ibb,bamanga tukur,ibori,bode george,alamieyesegha,tompolo,asari dokubo to have been on that ill fated plane that crashed...Nigeria would have been a better place by now.
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by Rhemar(m): 5:21am On Oct 05, 2013
drmichael17: The text message i find it very touching,its so unfortunate that the majority involved are the prospective young lads of this generation would have prefered ppl like ibb,bamanga tukur,ibori,bode george,alamieyesegha,tompolo,asari dokubo to have been on that ill fated plane that crashed...Nigeria would have been a better place by now.
and u forgot Obj

1 Like

Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by Tolexander: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2013
He said the House received the
news of the incident with
shock as they were to
commence the proceedings of
the day.
if the news wasn't recieved with shock, they would still claim to have recieved it with shock.
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by Enegito: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2013
Rhemar: and u forgot Obj
no mind dat fool,obj no feet die cuz is from sw.
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by donphilopus: 6:54am On Oct 05, 2013
drmichael17: The text message i find it very touching,its so unfortunate that the majority involved are the prospective young lads of this generation would have prefered ppl like ibb,bamanga tukur,ibori,bode george,alamieyesegha,tompolo,asari dokubo to have been on that ill fated plane that crashed...Nigeria would have been a better place by now.
are you wishing them death?
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by topazjosh(m): 7:16am On Oct 05, 2013
Enegito: no mind dat fool,obj no feet die cuz is from sw.
you are the real fool now,infact I feel like giving u a dirty slap,so because the other lad omit obj name,is now bn biased abi?
Fool!they will always visit every thread just to tribalised issue,ode!
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by donphilopus: 7:20am On Oct 05, 2013
Even if he didn't mention OBJ, is Bode not from SW?
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by dridowu: 7:53am On Oct 05, 2013
*******my beloved nation Nigeria*******;(
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by figment232(m): 10:21am On Oct 05, 2013
Wot about BARAJE of d rebel PDP
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by donphilopus: 10:27am On Oct 05, 2013
figment232: Wot about BARAJE of d rebel PDP
he means Baraje is too holy to die on plane crash
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by free13: 10:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Enegito: no mind dat fool,obj no feet die cuz is from sw.

Na so. wink
None of the criminals from SW on the list.
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by donphilopus: 10:53am On Oct 05, 2013
free13:

Na so. wink
None of the criminals from SW on the list.
what about Bode George?
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by Livinusc(m): 11:37am On Oct 05, 2013
RIP.to my fellow nlanders plz don't wish any body death allow God to do his will @ his own time.
Re: Falae’s Son Sent Me Text 4 Days Before Crash —Tambuwal by donphilopus: 11:56am On Oct 05, 2013
Livinus.c:
RIP.to my fellow nlanders plz don't wish any body death allow God to do his will @ his own time.
ha i wonder why they are wishing fellow beings death ooo

(1) (Reply)

First White President Of Nigeria / . / Mythbursters: Did Buhari Plan The 1983 Coup That Toppled President Shagari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.