Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 AM

12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You (6247 Views)

Five Nigerian Rappers That Have Succesfully Transitioned To Singing ( Photos ) / 12 Rappers Who Got Shot And Lived / 5 Rappers That Have Been Accused Of Having HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by ImanuelJannah(m): 7:45am On Oct 05, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-rAEKmcM-q0g/Uk-Zz2aqC5I/AAAAAAAABdQ/NJ5rYlLtVOg/s320/rick-ross-weed-imanueljannah.blog.png[/img]

Do you think you smoke a lot of weed? Well, I don't think you do when compared to your favorite rapper.

Rappers figuratively smoke for a living and, not only do they make millions each year, but they smoke one thing and one thing only — weed.

It’s really hard to think about what a rapper’s job entails; Smoking weed after weed, putting together rhymes after rhymes with beauty in wordplay, and then hitting the stage in front of thousands of people. Most of us couldn’t do more than drink garri, recharge our mobile phones, and invite our girlfriends over..

The rappers that smoke more blunt than you do are:

#1. Rick Ross

#2. Jesse Jagz

#3. Snoop (Dogg) Lion

#4. Olamide

#5. Juicy J

#6. Modenine

#7.Juelz Santana

#8. Ice Prnce

#9. Wiz Khalifa

#10. Phyno

#11. Curren$y

#12. Terry tha Rapman

Though these rappers have super powers and are among some of the wealthiest entertainers living lavish lifestyles, I wouldn't recommend you smoke. Smoking is a vice that leaves the smoker with regrets in later life. Take my words for it!

For similar stories, Visit: http://www.imanueljannah.
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by MsSpaqs(f): 12:57pm On Oct 05, 2013
The list is incomplete w/o Shank
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by illicit(m): 4:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
Rubbish list, who is modenine, jesse jagz, and terry da rapman richer than...
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by sinaj(f): 6:34pm On Jan 23, 2015
where iz me on dat list...nd where iz 2chainz, lil wayne, comror, Dj khaled, Busta rhyme,,future...abi op u b learner
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by hatux: 6:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
sinaj:
where iz me on dat list...nd where iz 2chainz, lil wayne, comror, Dj khaled, Busta rhyme,,future...abi op u b learner
He his a real learner... He even put olamide before wiz khalifa, the guy is weed himself! He his number 1...
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by hatux: 6:55pm On Jan 23, 2015
I only agree with Jesse Jags being the only Nigerian artists on that list... All others are watch out...
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by ray2Dmond(m): 8:27pm On Jan 23, 2015
wiz khalifa supposed to be in number position
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by illicit(m): 9:38pm On Jan 23, 2015
sinaj:
i see ur eyes, one love.
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2015
Wiz khalifa suppose to be number 1...imagine a guy that spends 20,000 dollars monthly on weed only
Re: 12 Rappers That Smoke More Weed Than You by illicit(m): 9:42pm On Jan 23, 2015
Personally i know a lot of hardcore weed smokers, its just that they dnt do music, d way they smoke, some of those rappers up there will have a seizure if they come close to trying i swear

(1) (Reply)

Village Girls Dancing Unclad While Bathing In The River / Wizkid’z Son, Boluwatife Gives An Account Of Chrisland School’s Viral Tape / Meet Jowizaza The Young Billionaire Who Inherited Mad Wealth From His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.