Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,496 members, 7,812,534 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? (571 Views)

After 4 Children for him, Her Husband now keeps 4 Wives Outside, Pls Advise Her / I Slept With Our Driver Just To Have Children For My Hubby / Lagos: ‘my Husband Kept Secret Wife, Children For 10 Years’ • Woman He Called Hi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? by Leward(m): 10:08am On Oct 05, 2013
I woke up with this thought and i was wondering why the bad child is always pushed/blamed on the mother, didnt they raise the the child together? What are your thoughts?
Re: Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? by Nobody: 10:25am On Oct 05, 2013
Leward: I woke up with this thought and i was wondering why the bad child is always pushed/blamed on the mother, didnt they raise the the child together? What are your thoughts?
i think about this too, actually what you do to a child when They're young account for only 60% of what that child will become, the child determines who he is or will be and the kind of company the child keeps also affect him, It's very possible that the child of a God fearing man or woman may end up being the direct opposite....i think they mothers or Parents should not be blamed if their children turn out to be strangers! The child should be blamed!
Re: Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? by bellong: 11:41am On Oct 05, 2013
Those type of statements usually come from fathers who failed in their fatherhood responsibilities. Always shifting blame and never being accountable for their responsibilities......

6 Likes

Re: Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? by Rhythm(f): 2:10pm On Oct 05, 2013
bellong: Those type of statements usually come from fathers who failed in their fatherhood responsibilities. Always shifting blame and never being accountable for their responsibilities......
Exactly! Only irresponsible parents do that
Re: Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? by greatgod2012(f): 8:46pm On Oct 05, 2013
In addition to Bellong's point, such irresponsible fathers usually believe that the training and upbringing of children belongs solely on the mother. What an irresponsible opinion.
May God deliver us from such a man.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 05, 2013
greatgod2012: In addition to Bellong's point, such irresponsible fathers usually believe that the training and upbringing of children belongs solely on the mother. What an irresponsible opinion.
May God deliver us from such a man.
Aaaaameeeen!!!!

(, sorry o! Its well.)
Re: Why Are Bad Children For The Mother? by greatgod2012(f): 9:39pm On Oct 05, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Aaaaameeeen!!!!

(, sorry o! Its well.)

thank you my sister.
How are you and yours too?
And keep up the good work you are doing in the fun room o

Love youuuuuuuuuu
#hugs

(1) (Reply)

Mother Puts Her Baby Up For Sale For $430 On OLX Website. And You Won’t Believe / Help A Sister!! / Bikers Against Child Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.