Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,520 members, 7,823,231 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face (3442 Views)

Woman In Kaduna Gave Birth To Half Human Half Donkey - Graphic Photo / Man Gives Birth To Baby Girl: His Wife Is The Father (Argentina) / Woman Gives Birth To Half-human, Half-goat Baby In Jigawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by Auspharm(m): 1:28pm On Oct 05, 2013
Residents of Kiamuny i
village in Kiambu
County , today morning
flocked the homestead
of a neighbour after one
of its goats gave birth to a kid with human
head.
The goat went into
labour since last night
and gave birth today
morning to the bizarre creature.
According to the owner
of the animal, the goat
started showing labour
signs yesterday
evening. He kept awake hoping
that it would give birth
before morning.
However, by early
morning, it had not
given birth until 10am when it delivered the
ugly creature.
Neighbours were
shocked with the kid
with others saying that
it resembled a casual labourer in the region.
The owner, while
speaking to the media
said that he was equally
shocked and was
contemplating of what to do next. He
suspected that the goat
may have been defiled
causing it to conceive
the half goat half
human creature.
What else can i say if not his coming is near.
www.afroleo.com/blog/10336/bizarre-goat-gives-birth-to-a-kid-with-human-head-in-kenya-photos/

Re: Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by amiskurie(m): 2:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
pishure b4 I comment at all?
Re: Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by Auspharm(m): 2:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
amiskurie: pishure b4 I comment at all?
u wan see pinshure ? Oya jejely follow dat link, me no sabi upload pinshure 4 nairaland, na newbee i b, thank u sir.
Re: Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by Tuntheycr7: 2:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
And wia is d picture?
Op bikiafu o. If u cant put pix to backup ur claim den u had beta rmovd this b4 i chekd back
Re: Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by Auspharm(m): 2:36pm On Oct 05, 2013
pinshure

Re: Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by Tuntheycr7: 2:50pm On Oct 05, 2013
Auspharm: pinshure
Dtz good of u.
Oya mods do ya job. Enuf of Tonto, Beverly and plane crash stuffz on FP
Re: Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by olymurphy(f): 7:49pm On Oct 05, 2013
Abokis and animal. Nawaaoooo
Re: Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by obo389(m): 11:21am On Oct 06, 2013
olymurphy: Abokis and animal. Nawaaoooo
Wer did u see aboki news written here?Its in kenya and read well
Re: Goat Gave Birth To Kit With Human Face by dominique(f): 12:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Looks deformed alright but not like an human face imo.

(1) (Reply)

Please Advise A New Mum / Meaning Of Medical Importance / Herbal Treatment For Blocked Fallopian Tubes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.