Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,411 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Who Do Girls Call On Phone? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Do Girls Call On Phone? (3499 Views)

Is This What Girls Call Playing Hard To Get? / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. / When Unknown Girls Call Your Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Blackteeth(m): 1:32pm On Oct 05, 2013
A lot of guys do complain that most girls do not call them on phone in spite of the loads of airtime credit they beg and get from different sources. Most girls say they hate stingy guys, but after considering some of my experiences with them I must say most girls are really guilty of high-degree stinginess.
Some years ago calls were expensive, but these days the call rates have crashed down to very affordable rates. In spite of the crashed call rates most girls find it very hard to call guys. On a given day a girl can recieve N3000 worth of airtime and still tell guys they don't have airtime to call. So what I want to find out here is, who do girls mostly call on phone with their loads of donated credit? Is it their parents, female friends or a certain super special guy?
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Mannylex(m): 2:06pm On Oct 05, 2013
Go and ask your girlfriend

1 Like

Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nipules(m): 2:33pm On Oct 05, 2013
yes o e get one okpeke i meet d other day. till now this babeno wan call. n texts she wan use kee mee. make i send her airtime. if she strts to dey call. i go no say she is broke afterall.
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by eddyspice(m): 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
i wonder o.some will call only when they just recieve the card and thats the end.To call you another time is out of the question.if you dont call them they wont call you.personally i feel alot girls are in pursuit selfish aim when in relationship

1 Like

Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by alienware(m): 10:20pm On Oct 05, 2013
Na so one holla me the other for 400 recharge card, i ask the gurl whether i be him papa or mama abi na me dey chop am ? She just hang phone .lol
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by bizz(m): 2:14am On Oct 06, 2013
alienware: Na so one holla me the other for 400 recharge card, i ask the gurl whether i be him papa or mama abi na me dey chop am ? She just hang phone .lol
lolllllllllllllll
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by ceny6(m): 4:05am On Oct 06, 2013
gals probably have too many male friends that they try to keep at the same time so they spend the credit maintaining each and every one of them.if she doesnt call u this month, then ur turn may be next month lol!
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by UjSizzle(f): 6:43am On Oct 06, 2013
We call our friends....

....or just browse with it undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Gabrielsylar(m): 9:33am On Oct 06, 2013
This is the reason why to have a successful relationship u need to understand the fundamental differences between men and women...the truth is sometimes u will see a girl making calls with soft bedroom voice..if u are not secured u will tink she's talking to some men or runz but u will be surprised she is talking to their house girl or their maiguard just general domestic issues...women are just strange being that must not be taken seriously
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 06, 2013
Some even say u dnt love them anymore if u refuse to send them airtime. Dear, If na dat kind love u dey sell, abeg I nor wan buy oh
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
First of all One of the things my mom has successfully instilled in me while i was young is loathing anything that has to do with begging males for ANYTHING.be it recharge card,phone or anything money can buy or cant buy.she will say instead of calling any guy,call me instead and if i cant give you,i will collect it from your dad and give you so i have grown up to hate collecting anything from any guy,so they dont have the nerves to be talking nonsense or act like they own me.its part of self respect or earning your respect which brings me to the second issue,the only people i spend my credit on or call are either my pareents,siblings,girlfriends,customers i buy food stuffs from,hairdresser and boss or surbodinate if i have to pass an official message or information to them.opari

3 Likes

Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by mspee(f): 2:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Since I buy my recharge cards with my money, I call whoever I like, whenever I like and do whatever I like with it. undecided

I call my friends, flash my parents and browse with the rest sha. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by YankeeJoe(m): 4:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
ms_pee: Since I buy my recharge cards with my money, I call whoever I like, whenever I like and do whatever I like with it. undecided

na wash jor!!
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nipules(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
ms_pee: Since I buy my recharge cards with my money, I call whoever I like, whenever I like and do whatever I like with it. undecided

trash
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by ARareGem(f): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
Whether you gave her 3000 or 1,000,000 crdt, that's your wahala. She asked and you gave, she didn't force you. I guess if she doesn't spend the crdt on you, it shows how important you are to her.

Person said she spends her crdt on her friends, on browsing and flashes her parents, you say that's trash. What exactly are you waiting to hear??

PS: Find someone who cares enough to call you whether you send them crdt or not and stop living in the past. Simples.

2 Likes

Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
kulyie: First of all One of the things my mom has successfully instilled in me while i was young is loathing anything that has to do with begging males for ANYTHING.be it recharge card,phone or anything money can buy or cant buy.she will say instead of calling any guy,call me instead and if i cant give you,i will collect it from your dad and give you so i have grown up to hate collecting anything from any guy,so they dont have the nerves to be talking nonsense or act like they own me.its part of self respect or earning your respect which brings me to the second issue,the only people i spend my credit on or call are either my pareents,siblings,girlfriends,customers i buy food stuffs from,hairdresser and boss or surbodinate if i have to pass an official message or information to them.opari

No boyfriend ?
Gradually growing old all by yourself
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by mspee(f): 11:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nipules: trash

Stop whinning dear, that's my opinion. Deal with it! Sorry! embarassed

1 Like

Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:18pm On Oct 06, 2013

See this one dey form badoo
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 07, 2013
Abbey2sam:

No boyfriend ?
Gradually growing old all by yourself
so what? Is that a crime?

How does that affect you in anyway.am i the first or last to grow old all by myself and will the sky fall down if i dont have a boyfriend.
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by danchuzzy(m): 12:54am On Oct 07, 2013
uj_sizzle:

....or just browse with it undecided
just browse with it??
are you a learner
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by 30ammy(f): 8:09am On Oct 07, 2013
when my boyfriend sends me card(dats 1nce n a blue moon),i make sure i finish it on his head..i kal him,text him,somtyms he wil say i shuldnt wast it on him dat i nid to kal my oder frnds..mostly i use my cridit to browse
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2013
Apart from my bobo /family,i don't ask anybody for unit.So I don't spend a dime calling any body(male or female),only if there is a need to.Only call my family,my man and one or two friends often.
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 07, 2013
What I don't get is why - even after complaining - guys will keep sending airtime to those girls. Are you hoping she'll change her attitude about you? What majority of you fail to realize is that a girl you call your girlfriend that cannot call you with or without you sending her airtime doesn't care about you. What you want to do about it is what should be debated and not what they do with it, for what they do with airtime is wholly none of your business.

You send am airtime, she use am call another boy, what does that say about you? And you keep sending?

1 Like

Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 07, 2013
30ammy: when my boyfriend sends me card(dats 1nce n a blue moon),i make sure i finish it on his head..i kal him,text him,somtyms he wil say i shuldnt wast it on him dat i nid to kal my oder frnds..mostly i use my cridit to browse

Thank you!
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Omolola1(f): 9:07am On Oct 07, 2013
I hardly make calls
Truth is I don't. I recharge my phone once a month, and that is when I want to subscribe for internet services grin
What I do is skype, skype, skype and skype away cheesy
The advent of BBM voice has also made it easier for me *sigh*
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by UjSizzle(f): 9:21am On Oct 07, 2013
danchuzzy:
just browse with it??
are you a learner
Speak English
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 07, 2013
Is this really a question ? undecided
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by nikkypearl(f): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2013
adaobi123: Is this really a question ? undecided

^^u c,i dont 1na laff,pls dnt make me..cheesy

the fact is dat,i dont buy airtym and i am nevr sort of airtym,but i dont make calls,i just recv..so d airtym is jus alwaz der 4notin:x
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2013
nikkypearl:

^^u c,i dont 1na laff,pls dnt make me..cheesy

the fact is dat,i dont buy airtym and i am nevr sort of airtym,but i dont make calls,i just recv..so d airtym is jus alwaz der 4notin:x

The question seems silly to me.

If interested I call my parents, family, friends, course mates, people who I work with. Or I use the Internet. Daz all.
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by lertee(f): 10:05am On Oct 07, 2013
undecided
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by Nobody: 11:13am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Who Do Girls Call On Phone? by eddyspice(m): 1:39pm On Oct 07, 2013
sexkillz: What I don't get is why - even after complaining - guys will keep sending airtime to those girls. Are you hoping she'll change her attitude about you? What majority of you fail to realize is that a girl you call your girlfriend that cannot call you with or without you sending her airtime doesn't care about you. What you want to do about it is what should be debated and not what they do with it, for what they do with airtime is wholly none of your business.

You send am airtime, she use am call another boy, what does that say about you? And you keep sending?
you said it all.true talk

(1) (2) (Reply)

I No Longer Enjoy Sex With My Girlfriend And I Cant Release, Help / Does Watching Of Cartoons, Chick Flicks Or Soap Operas Signify Weakness in Guys? / This Picture Will Change Your Perception About Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.