Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had (34758 Views)

Favourite Memory Of A Lost Loved One / At What Point, After Losing A Loved One In Death, Do You Delete Their Number? / Is Childbirth Really The Most Painful Thing Or Is It Exaggerated? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Mickeywilliams(m): 3:38am On Oct 06, 2013
Currently in tears....*sobbing*My dad has been sick for a while now gradually recovering though.I hope he recovers fully soon as i fear the name Death.May the Souls of all the faithfuls departed rest in peace Amen.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Nobody: 4:56am On Oct 06, 2013
lonipeter: My dad, because his death is still so fresh. He died a couple of hours ago!

Take heart! It is well. Was in ur shoes sometime last yearm
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by lawa18(m): 5:15am On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life: I don't know how this pain feels like because I haven't lost anyone but I can imagine what it is when I was close to losing my mom last December. I am sorry to all that have suffered great losses to the hands of death because it is the worst experience for anyone. For those feeling hurt and pain, the GOD I believe in will uplift your spirit and chart your course with new hope, he will give you reason to smile...Amen.
likewise me. I tnk God bc I'v nt sufered in d wickd hand of death. I always share d pain wt ma frend dt lost dia lovd ones n pray God to gv dm fortitude to bear d irreparable loss
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by rafiuexcel(m): 6:00am On Oct 06, 2013
It was the death of my senior brother who was also my room mate in sch. And out home. He died 2nd january 2012 in a motor accident in lokoja on his way back 2 his nysc post in nasarawa state. Its really have been painful seeing his grave by my window side. Until his death, he was my bestfriend, a lovely broda, and room mate in the university..... R.I.P KAY CEE.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Mekky2010: 6:10am On Oct 06, 2013
I lost my mum to cancer 15th April 2009, buried her 5th June 2009, shortly after, 10th Oct same year my dad had stroke and died...I ws running a PhD programme in Moscow then, at 29 I was to be the youngest PhD holder in our community, my heros with excitement awaited the completion of my programme but death cut off that celebration...I'm so pained because death did not allow me fulfill my plans in their lives....the whole thing still looks like yesterday, I still cry sometimes, I still wish I could pick my phone, dial mumistic mummy (thats how i call her) and ask "mum,which brand of car do u want for Xmas"?
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Elcapo(m): 6:25am On Oct 06, 2013
Rip to the dead... 9/11 victims , syria victims and yobe victims...et al cry playing mariah carey ft akon, lil wayne! Bye bye rmx!!! cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by AroOkigbo(m): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2013
My wife, Precious, (every responsible man's dream wife) on April 14, 2012- less than a month to her 31st birthday. She had her last breath two hours after she was delivered of our third baby. Baby is fine, vacuum remains unfilled.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by rhyddyone: 6:39am On Oct 06, 2013
D death of mah kidSis n mah Dad 17 n 13yrs ago #tears
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by menaxe: 6:43am On Oct 06, 2013
I lost my immidiate younger brother 4days ago (2nd october 2013). Its a day I will never forget in ma life. Am not crying cos of his death, but cos he died in chronic pains,agony n rancour which lasted for 11months. We woke up one morning around august last year, and saw fresh blood sprinkled all over my compound, he was the first to see it. He called us n showed us the blood, ma mum wept n lamented.
Problem started in november last year,my younger brother who saw that blood, started having some kind of raumatic pains on the right leg, we tot it was raumatism n was givin him medication, bu the situation got worse with the dawn of every morning, we took him to healing ministries,hospitals, native doctors, spritual home,churches, orthopedic home etc bu non could save him. By march 2013, the ailment also affected the left leg, my brother was totally paralysed from the waist!!!
I wish he was just paralysed, I would ve managed the situation, sever pains is an understatement, ma brother was in chronic pains every day n night, he dosent sleep at night so do the whole family, cos he will wake us up with scream n pains. At times we will just watch him helplessly n confused.
My late brother even attempted suicide
Severally, I will always give him hope that he will be fine yet he was never fine untill his death. Am so hurt, I wish God gives me the fortitude to bear this. And I pray God grants his gentle soul eternal REST in jesus name, Amen.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Amazondepth(m): 6:45am On Oct 06, 2013
She would have been 60!a part of me died with her!there wasn't one more special.she was my mama.I luv u even more and in death and miss u so much.2005 was dat year I wished d Lord blotted out from time.it hurts but I fufilled her dreams and take pride in knowing how proud she would have been.RIP mama.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by simongonner: 6:49am On Oct 06, 2013
ochallo: Here are certain things you should know in handling the death of a loved one.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/04/loss-of-loved-one.html
go sleep jor..People they talk painful tins,u dey find traffic for ur website...if u want traffic go Lagos road...

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kunlex445(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2013
Dis Tread is so touching mehn i can't withstand all d pains u guys hav gone tru,May Allah Comfort u guys nd grant d dead ones Aljana fidau..Amin...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pickabeau1: 6:55am On Oct 06, 2013
This is sad
I've lost some also
I wish all my condolences and may He give you the grace to bear this loss and restore you all

You are all comforted
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by dannydaniels(m): 6:57am On Oct 06, 2013
Bossforeva: Two died at Dana Plane Crash! Chinwe Dike of Coporate Affairs was going with the Son Zuggy for Covenant University Pume
Joan Chinwe died april 13,2013 in that young shall grow coach that collided with a petrol tanker.
Ebuka Onuorah got drowned this year at Otamiri River where he went ah swimming with a jambite.
My young grand father died suddenly! I mean suddenly! since then grand mama has been having mental case.
Had a bad dream about my female cousin in the UK who's 5days older than me, the night 2 dat day Agagu's plane crashed.. But i've cancelled that dream and it shall not stand!
. Did I hear U̶̲̥̅̊ say. Otamiri....even after all the warnings by the school

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Sleepingbeauty(f): 6:59am On Oct 06, 2013
My dad a couple of months ago, i talked to him the day before because i was in school,,and the next day i was told to come home that my dad was sick,,i came and he was already buried according to islamic rites...anyway R.I.P DAD
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by hardbody: 7:00am On Oct 06, 2013
We are a family of 4, mum ,dad, my bro and maself. There is as yet not death that has jolted me. If and when any does happen, I belive that God in his infinite mercy will give me the strength to bear whatever irreparable loss it will be.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by CzarChris(m): 7:00am On Oct 06, 2013
July 26th 2009 was the darkest day of my life, the day I lost my dad. He died of Chronic Kidney failure, we practical sold everything we had to save him but he finally gave up. He died right in my arms(am crying as I type this). I was too close to him, I was so devastated.
R.I.P Dad, the wound of your passing is still fresh in our hearts.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pickabeau1: 7:01am On Oct 06, 2013
A lot of them do..

There's anoda one otijah that says jesus and is asking for grammatical correctness

Though they provide a bit of comic relief, the lack of propriety is shameful

ASUU strike has damaged some people's psyche

Symphony007: sanni abacha? You need help.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pickabeau1: 7:08am On Oct 06, 2013
You did not nEed to dignify his tactless comment

Onye~Ego:

dat was because i typed it absent minded... Wit tears in my eyes... I saw d 'accided' n 'smaked'... Sorry it was only a typographical error....

Pls y create dis thread??.. *grab some bottle again**

You are right sir! For the house of mourning is better than the house of feasting
Ecclesiastes 7.2

For we know our end

wasak: at times we just need threads like ds to reflect on the essence of life. I rly can't stand this thread.
an ephemeral world it is #sobs#
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by kunlex445(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Dis Tread is so h@ touching mehn i can't withstand all d pains u guys hav gone tru,May Allah Comfort u guys nd grant d dead ones Aljana fidau..Amin...
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Morgan1092(m): 7:08am On Oct 06, 2013
WTF! Why bringing back BAD MEMORIES to people
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Ololade1999: 7:11am On Oct 06, 2013
My dad's death is still my most painful death experience of a love one. He worked with UN abuja and died in 2003.I mourn him daily up till now cos we were very close(was my reading mate,do chores together and go out together) and were the only two guys in the family of six. I loved the man so much. if anything can be done to bring him back I will surely do it but nothing can be done. each passing day I always wish he return home. it's only God that can console me
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pickabeau1: 7:12am On Oct 06, 2013
Who is the churlish fellow posting nude pics on this thread

Are you trying to deflect a loss in your life

Use this opportunity to find your path in life
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Rooneyboy(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2013
yuzedo:
Bro, Dr. J**** Ob*y*n was your friend too? sad

are u serious U knew Dr J , what a small world.

It still hurts me each passing day .

...... He was more than a friend, more like a bro .

I miss that man like crazy .
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by Perfecter4real(m): 7:13am On Oct 06, 2013
Jesus i thank you for my life....may God consol you all sad.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by shobabey: 7:14am On Oct 06, 2013
manny4life: I don't know how this pain feels like because I haven't lost anyone but I can imagine what it is when I was close to losing my mom last December. I am sorry to all that have suffered great losses to the hands of death because it is the worst experience for anyone. For those feeling hurt and pain, the GOD I believe in will uplift your spirit and chart your course with new hope, he will give you reason to smile...Amen.

Amen!!! Mines' 3 in one my entire family. Mum was an ss....didnt meet her.....Sis died as she was born mayb she was SS n d only n dreaded one i witnessed Dad year 2000 oct
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by ProfGday(m): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2013
On the 28th Oct,1998.I lost my Dad.I was in J.S.S 3 then. Pa John Oladeji,I miss u Dad.
30th May,2008.I lost my elder brother,Benjamin.Into the cold hand of death thru hit and run trailer driver.Ben was the breadwinner of the family after my dad's departure.I was coming from lecture room that day when I got the news.I almost drop out of University due to the emotional breakdown that I suffered that year. Ben, u will be fondly remembered for ur humbly and lovely behaviours and for been a wonderful brother who dedicated his short life in setting up his younger siblings. I miss u Benjy.

Make ur life count by been useful for urself,family and human race.

*We shall not die young in Jesus name.
I love u all.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by LizzyAnn(f): 7:19am On Oct 06, 2013
I lost my mum 2007 on Easter day,she was ok I played with her dat day not knowing It's gonna be the last time I will see her,I can't just get over it,its painful cry
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pickabeau1: 7:23am On Oct 06, 2013
Prof Gday:
Make ur life count by been useful for urself,family and human race.

*We shall not die young in Jesus name.
I love u all

True words

Amin to bolded
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pickabeau1: 7:26am On Oct 06, 2013
Wow.. By God's grace he is in abetter place and he knows no more pain nor sorrow

Be comforted

menaxe: I lost my immidiate younger brother 4days ago (2nd october 2013). Its a day I will never forget in ma life. Am not crying cos of his death, but cos he died in chronic pains,agony n rancour which lasted for 11months. We woke up one morning around august last year, and saw fresh blood sprinkled all over my compound, he was the first to see it. He called us n showed us the blood, ma mum wept n lamented.
Problem started in november last year,my younger brother who saw that blood, started having some kind of raumatic pains on the right leg, we tot it was raumatism n was givin him medication, bu the situation got worse with the dawn of every morning, we took him to healing ministries,hospitals, native doctors, spritual home,churches, orthopedic home etc bu non could save him. By march 2013, the ailment also affected the left leg, my brother was totally paralysed from the waist!!!
I wish he was just paralysed, I would ve managed the situation, sever pains is an understatement, ma brother was in chronic pains every day n night, he dosent sleep at night so do the whole family, cos he will wake us up with scream n pains. At times we will just watch him helplessly n confused.
My late brother even attempted suicide
Severally, I will always give him hope that he will be fine yet he was never fine untill his death. Am so hurt, I wish God gives me the fortitude to bear this. And I pray God grants his gentle soul eternal REST in jesus name, Amen.
Re: Most Painful Death Of A Loved One You Had by pickabeau1: 7:29am On Oct 06, 2013
God will watch over your kids

If you decide to remarry He will also guide you to a woman who will love them like her own

Aro Okigbo: My wife, Precious, (every responsible man's dream wife) on April 14, 2012- less than a month to her 31st birthday. She had her last breath two hours after she was delivered of our third baby. Baby is fine, vacuum remains unfilled.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Mother And Child Die After Falling Into A Well In Adamawa (Disturbing Photo) / How I Shared Christmas Money Between My Parents And Inlaw / I Suspect My Mom Is Cheating, Help Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.