Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,283 members, 7,954,115 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:36 PM

Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt (810 Views)

Photo of a goat tied to a tree roasted alive during weekend's Boko haram attack / Funeral Service: Casket HID Awolowo Was Laid In (Photos) / Shocking VIDEO : Abobaku Tied And Buried Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 05, 2013
Watching the calamity the beheld the entire western part of the country over the last few days, what I noticed is the lack of critisms which should have been poured on the leaders who failed their states whoefully.. Only in Nigeria that they will fly a dead Corrupt Politician in a Private Jet using the state resources he stole to wash up the faces of its citizens.

I am not here to symphatize with Agagu or his family, because he is a well known election rigger and a public Looter recruited by that chimp in Ota Farm. The so called well wishers turned out to be fellow crooks such as Oni, Prince Olagunsoye Onyinola and some other well known distasteful politicians. Eggs and Horse Poo should have been used to stone the casket of This Late Criminal called Agagu,... Perhaps the people who perished with him the 2nd time were also fellow criminals...

In this Life, all we have is Nemesis for these greedy politicians who toyed with the lives of Nigerians....

I'm sure if Agagu had done something for his state, the whole Nigeria will sympathize with his family... to be honest, their corpses need to be flogged as a reward for their actions.

And I'm sure when that thief called Akpabio ends up in hell, his corpse should be dumped in dat river benue as a reward for their atrocities committed on this great land.

1 Like

Re: Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by funkybaby(f): 6:23pm On Oct 05, 2013
@OP

Get a life and stop ranting.

The person you are referring to is dead and currently 6 feet under. Your rants will not change anything.

He has finished his own race on earth and he will account for his deeds when he meets his maker.

The mods should move this thread to the recycle bin.

2 Likes

Re: Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 06, 2013
Whether u are dead or not, it doesn't matter, what matters more is your integrity after death, which money or position cannot buy...

1 Like

Re: Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by slimfit1(m): 1:57am On Oct 06, 2013
Funky bady a benefactor of corruption for sure or just one of those clueless souls in Nigeria.
Re: Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 06, 2013
was Agagu a man of integrity when he was alive?? what legacy did he leave behind

compare him to Late Awolowo(RIP) how come sooo many years after his death we still talk good of him

a country that exhaults corruption is likely to produce bad leaders... God Forbid if Fashola passes away, I bet 20years from now we will still praise him.... #WAKE UP MY PEOPLE
Re: Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by Nobody: 4:04am On Oct 06, 2013
OP

Agagu is gone.....worry about how and when your own end will come.
Re: Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by Nobody: 4:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Did I complain to you I'm worried about my end I think that advice applies to you more than it does to me... look at your life again, and tell me if its not worth worrying about... YUkkkkk
Re: Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by Agbalanze(m): 5:08am On Oct 06, 2013
Op

Please go and take your drugs!
Re: Late Agagu's Casket Should Be Tied And Burnt by Nobody: 5:20am On Oct 06, 2013
The one ur father gave me What has. That got to do with the topic.... Muzu

(1) (Reply)

Apc's Plot For Anambra State / Lunar Eclipse Visible From 10.53 To 2.48am Lagos Watch Out / Federation Account In Trouble.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.