Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,564 members, 7,847,348 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:51 PM

Recent Bomb Blasts Observation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Recent Bomb Blasts Observation (402 Views)

Femi Adesina Making Fun Of Recent Bomb Blasts / APC/NASS Crises: Observation On The Major Players / Here Is The Video Of The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recent Bomb Blasts Observation by buggativeyron(m): 6:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
I am sorry to say, I'm not biased or something but the blind truth must be said. I Have observed that in Kaduna state since the death of sir patrick Yakowa there has no been bomb blasts. The question is those that do engage in that weren't happy with him as the governor? Or was the blast entertained by his administration? Please check this out and bring up tangible reasons

(1) (Reply)

Ribadu Speaks On Dismissal, Demotion Reversed From Police / We Demanded For N3trillion Not N130 Billion – ASUU President / We Are All Victims.muslims And Christians Alike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.