Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? (11745 Views)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / (PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Blessmira: 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Simple n short!
Hunger never WIRE u. if hunger don FIRE u wel wel, hmm, u wl evn b starin @ d plate n wishn 4 more. Evn at times u go put hand 4 d plate thinkin dt d somtin is remainin. Lol cheesycheesy
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by nickz(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2013
Rossikk:

Chewed eba has a great unique taste.
wink cool cool
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Rejoice5000(f): 8:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
there's nothing there don't start thinking like African man its just overeating.that's it if u know u are ok drop the rest.i can't remember the last time i eat eba or fufu.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by jamace(m): 8:20pm On Oct 07, 2013
OP, I will ask you my own question. Why is it that when you don belleful na him you dey know say salt/maggi no dey the soup or soup no sweet? grin grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by banky222: 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Baybe: LMAO!! gringrin True that. I always end up not eating it, then Mum would always shout, "who did you leave this one for?!" cheesycheesy
The question i always ask my niece. I think it is more common among ladies.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by ChiSun27(m): 8:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
fuckluv: Must u finish it? Abeg send the rest to the dustbin where they belong cheesy cheesy

So this is what you will preach to your kids?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
banky222: The question i always ask my niece. I think it is more common among ladies.
gringringringrin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Deiok(m): 8:32pm On Oct 07, 2013
Last eba nor dey give me problem ooh. Infact i nor dey know when i take dey swallow last kanel of eba.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
geez never noticed it b4.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by lastpage: 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
What? That last lump belongs to me, why did you swallow it? angry angry

How is it "hard to swallow' when this rogue brother of mine across the table will not even let me experience it for myself? shocked cry cry

***smashes the plate on his brother's forehead for swallowing my own "last eba" ****** grin grin grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by 4C2215131: 8:47pm On Oct 07, 2013
The law of Diminishing Returns and Marginal Utility.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 07, 2013
it is called philoctuyghfscoostology
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
Bros I tire, who is bring shame to NL bringing craps like this to front page? is the OP a kid and why must you overfeed? If you eat normally and not greedily you would simply finish your food without stress.

komek: Na waoooo, front page?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by bejeria101(m): 9:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dalu uzor: hello pals,
I've been thinking about dis seriously, why is the last ball of eba/fufu/pounded yam/semo etc difficult to swallow? Sometimes u keep staring at d last piece of eba on ur plate or even holdin it in ur hand for over 15mins, lol
is der something mystical behind dis? Lets analyse d situation.
*in the regular behavior of a nairalander,you dey jobless dey talk abt eba n fufu,go sleep joor* end of rant
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Justiceenams(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2013
uche715: It happens to me most time n its because am fed up and no longer want to eat it. I will keep it in my hand thinking for long till i generate courage to swallow it!
Its the effect of diminishing marginal utility.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Always hard to swallow cos soup don finish. Nd non-lubricated fufu cant be swallowd xcept u want chew am
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Danabu(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
Blackteeth:
Out of the numerous puzzles on earth this is what someone spent his time thinking about.
That's how Nigeria would land a man on the moon.
just like someone kept asking himself - why do ripe apples fall to the ground? Until he came up with the law of gravity! Good question. How ever the same tot bothered somebody several yrs back until he found answers in the theory of diminishing marginal utility. A very belated puzzle. Keep it up sha, who knows?

1 Like

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by marcusagrippa(m): 9:40pm On Oct 07, 2013
Hmn, this topic made front page?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by kliq(m): 9:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
fuckluv: Must u finish it? Abeg send the rest to the dustbin where they belong cheesy cheesy
dustbin too must chop nau

Last bullet/fight....never easy to let go down grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by trolling(m): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
mess just dey drop from my nyansh from the comments here grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by JABB(m): 10:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
"The last Morsel shall never be hard to swallow when there's Enuff soup and current meat or fish to follow it up.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Allenkee: 10:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
I've been thinking about dis seriously, why is the last ball of eba/fufu/pounded yam/semo etc difficult to swallow? Sometimes u keep staring at d last piece of eba on ur plate or even holdin it in ur hand for over 15mins, lol

Because you don bellefull already.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by everyday: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
Believe me,if you are hungry that Eba will not remain
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Allenkee: 10:11pm On Oct 07, 2013

When such happens, my mum will say
akpor usung kied akak Nkwot.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Remnant of Liquid doesn't gimme problem but food does, most especially when it remains 3-5 spoons to go !!!
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by chinaman666(m): 10:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
As a Chinaman, EVERY ball of eba is hard for me to swallow. Nigerian soups are much better with rice, IMHO.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by NellyGhenghen(m): 11:11pm On Oct 07, 2013
If akpu is same as fufu dammn i couldn't even get the first ball down. shocked shocked I then discovered how those village men got packs without going gym, its like swallowing little dumbbells grin grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 07, 2013
Seriously WTF
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by mikewoques: 11:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
Last Lap of a race is not easy
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Daluuzor(m): 11:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
y r some frusTrated dudes biTching abt dis, tryna put some smile on ur face, for real it hapens, rather dan droppin ur louSy comments, y not go jump into d laGoon or beta stil, shove ur d1ck down ur throat!!

Una no want make i make frnt page ni? Seun i hail oo master, u too much jare! Lwkmd! "Dancing azonto to tonto dike's song"
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Unclerukus: 12:41am On Oct 08, 2013
It means your Momma's food aint delicious.I swallow all big lumps and ask for more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frieslandcampina WAMCO Unveils Coast, Olympic, Nunu Milk, Word Twist Campaign / Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola) / How To Remove Stones From Local Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.