Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,160 members, 7,825,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? (11749 Views)

Eba Eating Food Competition ( OMG!!! See Swallow) / (PHOTO) Introducing New Recipe- GREEN EBA A.k.a 'ebbage'. / Who Is The King Of Nigeria Swallow? Eba, Akpu (Fufu), Amala Or Pounded Yam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 5:32am On Oct 08, 2013
ty444: it is called philoctuyghfscoostology
Your faith has made you whole.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 6:02am On Oct 08, 2013
Baybe: LMAO!! gringrin True that. I always end up not eating it, then Mum would always shout, "who did you leave this one for?!" cheesycheesy
So true about moms!
Mine will make sure I finish it. These days, I sometimes catch myself doing exactly that to my younger siblings during visits.

@topic, If I rush the food (no breaks), I will never finish it, but if there are small breaks, (by this, I mean eating slowly) I'm usually shocked by how much I ate.

Lol, by the way, we sometimes won't finish the last eba, but we hardly ever say, we can't finish the last "encouragement", why?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 7:13am On Oct 08, 2013
Depends on how rich you are. cry
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Itsalphaa(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Lol is it
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Aedesmuskeeto: 7:37am On Oct 08, 2013
Sard: LMAO.. what a thread! NLers no go kill person with laughter. grin grin grin
bros your signature... grin grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by MrsCork2(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2013
After enough
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by MrWorldwide2(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2013
Dalu uzor: hello pals,
I've been thinking about dis seriously, why is the last ball of eba/fufu/pounded yam/semo etc difficult to swallow? Sometimes u keep staring at d last piece of eba on ur plate or even holdin it in ur hand for over 15mins, lol
is der something mystical behind dis? Lets analyse d situation.

Never happened 2 me in my entire life and I hv neva eva seen it happen 2 sm1.
Maybe u r d only one of ur kind. U shld even knw witout bin told dt it happens 2 only u.
F*cking thread.
F*cking moderators.
If una won vex make una vex.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by buskie13(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2013
It shouldn't be how hard it is to finish de last ball of eba,but how easy it is to finish de meat and de fish b4 you throw in de last ball of eba.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by profvic3: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2013
wot kind of rubbish post is dis? wot kind of rubbish post is dis?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by GODSBEAUTY(f): 9:14am On Oct 08, 2013
Blackteeth:
Out of the numerous puzzles on earth this is what someone spent his time thinking about.
That's how Nigeria would land a man on the moon.
what are u doing here then
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by vegas(m): 9:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Decline in marginal utility. Shekina.
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by ptolemy247(m): 10:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Because soup don finish... grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Daluuzor(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Mr Worldwide:

Never happened 2 me in my entire life and I hv neva eva seen it happen 2 sm1.
Maybe u r d only one of ur kind. U shld even knw witout bin told dt it happens 2 only u.
F*cking thread.
F*cking moderators.
If una won vex make una vex.

lol, go jump into d laGoon bro, and get drowned for pete sake! R u dat frusTrated?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Daluuzor(m): 11:33am On Oct 08, 2013
GODS_BEAUTY: what are u doing here then

bros abeg help me ask am oo
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Daluuzor(m): 11:34am On Oct 08, 2013
profvic3: wot kind of rubbish post is dis? wot kind of rubbish post is dis?

and wat r u doin here? Aint u jobless?
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2013
ogugua88: It's called overeating. It's hard to swallow because you're full lol.
Gbam!!
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Jibsonified(m): 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
simple!!! it's cos d soup eyaf finish!!

its ur fault now!! ..as u don chow d soup fast fast pass d swallow because e sweet.. u no know say better thing dey finish ni?!
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Daluuzor(m): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2013
chindi:
Gbam!!

lwkmd4 oo, e go ova u!
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Vinsaint(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Y because all de passengers don discharge.
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Xaviers(m): 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Did you say you hv been thinking of this!!!!! Dude! You too like food!!!!
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by flakkylegend(f): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
because at that time all d goodies (meat, chicken,fish etc)in d soup would av finished
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Daluuzor(m): 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Xavier's:
Did you say you hv been thinking of this!!!!! Dude! You too like food!!!!

lol, pls give me ur own fud na, u wey no like fud!
Funny enough, i dont eat much and i select alot! I cuk ma own fud
Re: Why Is The Last Ball Of Eba/fufu Hard To Swallow? by Maygold30: 3:15am On Oct 09, 2013
Is it the last ball or bowl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Dont Know How To Cook / Frieslandcampina WAMCO Unveils Coast, Olympic, Nunu Milk, Word Twist Campaign / Best Fruit Drink For This Season(zobocola)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.