Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,878 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. (2729 Views)

Oshiomhole Receives Prince Eheneden Erediauwa At The Govt House (photos) / Why Engr. Suleiman Hussaini Adamu FNSE, MASCE Should Be A Minister. / Why Engr. Obinna Onwubuariri Is The Best Choice For Okigwenorth Fed House Of Rep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:05am On Oct 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: Its shall not be well with who did this to ______ lipsrsealed

awo's free education did it

2 Likes

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by Jakumo(m): 9:40am On Oct 06, 2013
Oga Musiwa I have been looking you, and I have been looking Satellite Picture of Benin Republic. So I know how far.

Now. You are writing here in Nairaland but in Canada where they made you Baale there is NO call for Benin Republic. Is that right ?

Before you are posting many picture of dead body and children who is hungry with Kwashiokor. Now you are posting Gani Fawehinmi picture, and asking Nairaland readers to guess the ALTITUDE. Is that a good thing for a respectable AAre Onakakanfo to be doing ?

In short, Musiwa, did you not benefit from Obafemi Awolowo FREE education even BEFORE Benin people exile you to Canada.

Please, don't let me spill your secret Oga Musiwa. I am not happy today. In fact ALL Batu-Speaking people are not happy. You are no longer or representative, with all this enemy of progress thing you are do every day now.

And for what ? Is it because Digital Globe reject my application for Satellite Map that you are now mocking me in the open market ?
Let me tell you, my friend. I go to Google Earth and they also reject me BECAUSE I am Musiwa country-man. Is that right ?

Why are you shame your country man like this, and breaking ALL Batu code of conduct like say it is for play ?

Nonsense. Are you hearing me ? You CANNOT sack me. I am minister OF your gofment whether you like it or not, but I will not support this bad wok you are doing in Nairaland, and spoiling our name like drunkard.

Go to church TODAY, Sunday, Aare Musiwa, and tell pastor you have sin, before you come back again tomorow and writing nonsense. But Pastor will not forgive you, unless ALL Batu people put hand. Thank you, and God press you.

4 Likes

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by fkaz(m): 10:02am On Oct 06, 2013
Jakumo: Oga Musiwa I have been looking you, and I have been looking Satellite Picture of Benin Republic. So I know how far.

Now. You are writing here in Nairaland but in Canada where they made you Baale there is NO call for Benin Republic. Is that right ?

Before you are posting many picture of dead body and children who is hungry with Kwashiokor. Now you are posting Gani Fawehinmi picture, and asking Nairaland readers to guess the ALTITUDE. Is that a good thing for a respectable AAre Onakakanfo to be doing ?

In short, Musiwa, did you not benefit from Obafemi Awolowo FREE education even BEFORE Benin people exile you to Canada.

Please, don't let me spill your secret Oga Musiwa. I am not happy today. In fact ALL Batu-Speaking people are not happy. You are no longer or representative, with all this enemy of progress thing you are do every day now.

And for what ? Is it because Digital Globe reject my application for Satellite Map that you are now mocking me in the open market ?
Let me tell you, my friend. I go to Google Earth and they also reject me BECAUSE I am Musiwa country-man. Is that right ?

Why are you shame your country man like this, and breaking ALL Batu code of conduct like say it is for play ?

Nonsense. Are you hearing me ? You CANNOT sack me. I am minister OF your gofment whether you like it or not, but I will not support this bad wok you are doing in Nairaland, and spoiling our name like drunkard.

Go to church TODAY, Sunday, Aare Musiwa, and tell pastor you have sin, before you come back again tomorrow and writing nonsense. But Pastor will not forgive you, unless ALL Batu people put hand. Thank you, and God press you.

Finally oga MUSIWA is winning soul, jakumo is one.

Can you guess the ALTITUDE OR SIMILARITY in writing?

3 Likes

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by BrokenTV: 10:17am On Oct 06, 2013
I think is time nairaland start planning on how to send this guy abroad because his case is beyond any psychiatric hospital in Nigeria.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by AbuMikey(m): 10:18am On Oct 06, 2013
Jakumo: Oga Musiwa I have been looking you, and I have been looking Satellite Picture of Benin Republic. So I know how far.

Go to church TODAY, Sunday, Aare Musiwa, and tell pastor you have sin, before you come back again tomorow and writing nonsense. But Pastor will not forgive you, unless ALL Batu people put hand. Thank you, and God press you.

I nor even know who dey craze pass sef again cheesy
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by timpaker(m): 12:16pm On Oct 06, 2013

Musiwa, abeg I need a map on Ijebu ode and ogbomosho asap.
Thanks
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 7:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
google
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by timpaker(m): 9:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
musiwa1l: google

Common man, help me out jooor. Or are you not the leader of Western Niger, the king of maps?
Haba Engr.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
Musiwa again?
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
kli
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
gh
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2013
hjhu
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by AbuMikey(m): 11:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
undecidedundecided
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by Arysexy(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2013
which kai babalawo swear for ds mad man?
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:43am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 2:02am On Oct 07, 2013
western nigeria is an independent state and we want to sit on the united nation because we should have a seat. on the issue of benin republic.
we would operate an open boundry policy with benin republic. no immigration. but still we want to get the seat we should have had in the first place.... this is why we are at the united nation.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 4:04am On Oct 07, 2013
tongue embarassed
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 07, 2013
musiwa, the person that did this to you is dead, but with celestial prayers the spell shall be broken. Don't give up on hope, help is on the way.... undecided
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by beylinko(m): 9:47am On Oct 07, 2013

Oga fire on, nothing do you
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 11:19am On Oct 07, 2013
hj
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2013
gh
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 4:11am On Oct 08, 2013
Evil triumph when good men keep silent

you can see what level of poverty edo and delta state will suffer over south south. when taxes, pension , govt level goes the other way, because there is block in the sea. only one side will benefit. living them into poverty.

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by ifyalways(f): 5:07am On Oct 08, 2013
musiwa1l: Evil triumph when good men keep silent

Gbam.
You are a good man,Adesegun and Oh,me likey you.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by alstacs(m): 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Patience pays. I now understand where Aare Ona Kakanfo is heading towards. Jakumo is just ranting..... destiny can never be changed.
Aare is our new leader is the whole of the south. please more pictures... ;DPatience pays. I now understand where Aare Ona Kakanfo is heading towards. Jakumo is just ranting..... destiny can never be changed.
Aare is our new leader is the whole of the south. please more pictures...
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 1:15am On Oct 09, 2013
hmm
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by sheniqua: 1:39am On Oct 09, 2013
So everyone is just watching this man
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by musiwa1l: 4:44am On Oct 09, 2013
the thing is you see, there is 3 economy in nigeria

western nigeria
eastern nigeria
northern nigeria

all base on the river niger and benue

delta is losing investment and business from this shout of niger delta. when laws are made within a country. the closest town economy get affect. what it means from delta and edo state is that their main market block them... and when you loss 70% of your trading partner... you have nothing.

bayelsa state or imo state is not delta state trading partner. less than 1% business take place. you will be creating high poverty in edo and delta state.

you will notice that benin city has the same development like other main western nigeria area..

ask yourself why is there no development in bayelsa. because bayelsa state is a confuse state... they want to be niger delta by force. so the mind set of their fellow easterner made them not to help them develop. if they start calling themself easterner. you will see large development, because the mind is so powerful. the mind of people discriminate.

if a small group isolate its self the bigger group will not help. that is what is going on.

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 09, 2013
Guy where you dey always see credit to browse internet?
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by AbuMikey(m): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2013

Musiwa, you own SAU?

Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by Tolexander: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Abu Mikey:

I nor even know who dey craze pass sef again cheesy
musiwa and jakumo are worse nairaland combo.
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by donphilopus: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
I am always tempted to visit Musiwa's post when ever i wanr to laugh, the Guy is a Real Problem
Re: Why Engr Musiwa accepted to be the leader of the govt of Western Nigeria. by donphilopus: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
I am always tempted to visit Musiwa's post when ever i want to laugh, the Guy is a Real Problem

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five PDP Reps Defect To APC / Excl Videos Of Police,army Shooting Live Bullets On Civilians In Aba- Igbere Tv / Ben Bruce Again #makingcommonsense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.