Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? (39777 Views)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Your Best Gospel Songs / Which Group Is Nigeria's Best Gospel Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
All Frank Edwards' songs.

Let it rain
Drop it at my Feet
Lifted etc etc.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
LUCKY DUBE
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by slimzey: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lara George halleluyah, chiyere udoma, Don meon, generally when I listen to gospel songs I cry. Usually don't know how to express what I feel inside of me. grin
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by taiocol: 3:14pm On Oct 06, 2013
faithfull to believe. Who knws the song by byran........
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by orimipe(f): 3:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
I love countless gospel songs. My favourites include: He's my son by Mark Shcultz, In Christ Alone, All Shola Allyson's songs,Happy Birthday Jesus, You raised me up, How deep the Father's love 4 us, etc
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 06, 2013
ahh..dem many oo with you by james fortune ft kim burrell, created for this,chasing after you,conqueror,by vashawn mitchell,the lifter by ted winn, revealed by james fortune ft minon bolton,indescribable kierra sheard.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by seaway: 3:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
FATHER by Hillsong...the song touches the deepest part of my heart.d lyrics,d production seem to come straight from heaven
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ToluFel(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Panam Percy Paul- Glory 1, 2, 3 , Don't give up it's not over when u give up then its over .........

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
for artists...all songs by anaysha figueroa,james fortune's fiya,youthful praise,john P.kee,smorkie norful and j.moss
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Crixina: you are serious you ve never heard of Frank Edwards?
I'm serious. I have never heard of him until I came into this thread. I've never listened to Nigerian gospel Artists, mainly because I didn't know any. But that's about to change now.

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by OMA4U(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
1. Tope Alabi's songs
2. Don Meon's Good is good and some others.
3. T. D Jakes
4. I want more of you, Jesus. I can't remember the artiste.
5. Lara George

Abeg, who get plenty Don Meon's songs or where I fit download am
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by POTRN: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
I know who i am - SINACHI
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
don saint: for artists...all songs by anaysha figueroa,james fortune's fiya,youthful praise,john P.kee,smorkie norful and j.moss
Smokie Norful's great! I love: God is able, Still Say Thank You and I Need You Now.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by emmabest2000(m): 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
Enoquin: Karen Clark Sheard - Secret place, So good, Be sure, 3 way call with kim burrell and r.kelly etc
J.Moss - More etc
Donald Lawrence - The 'I AM' Factor, When the saints go to worship, Bless me, The blessings of Abraham etc
John P Kee - Grateful, just stand, Giant they die etc
Hezekiah Walkers - Faithful; Let go, Let God; wonderful is your name etc
Kirk Franklin - Now behold the lamb; Joy, Joy; Love; looking for you etc
Donnie - Stand, he never fails etc
Cece - Waging war, comforter etc
Kim Burrell - Jesus, I come to you
Bebe - This song
Byron Cage - Glory song, If you never etc
T.D Jakes - Grace, 911 call with Kirk Franklin
Tramarine Hawkins - Going up 'yonder etc
Out of Eden - Have mercy
Helen Baylor - Temporary pain etc
Darwin Hobbs - He's able
Kutt Carr - If I tell God, Awesome wonder
Vicki Yohe - Increase me, Because of who you are
Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Order my steps, Lord I etc
Yolanda Adams - Be blessed, fragile heart, through the storm, the battle is not yours etc
Tonex - Make me over
Marvin Sapp - Praise him in advance, You alone are God, The best in me
Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace

Patience Ekpo - Unwana Abasi
Uduak ... - Asian Abasi 1, 2, 3
Infinity - Ayeole, Only praise
Lara George - Ko le baje, halleluyah, fig tree (or something)
Esther Edoho
Princess .... - Can't remember the title but it has songs like K'ini Idomo, E toro

Infact, them plenty both artistes and songs...some have slipped my mind.
Odikwa too much grin
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by HUGES: 3:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Enoquin: Karen Clark Sheard - Secret place, So good, Be sure, 3 way call with kim burrell and r.kelly etc
J.Moss - More etc
Donald Lawrence - The 'I AM' Factor, When the saints go to worship, Bless me, The blessings of Abraham etc
John P Kee - Grateful, just stand, Giant they die etc
Hezekiah Walkers - Faithful; Let go, Let God; wonderful is your name etc
Kirk Franklin - Now behold the lamb; Joy, Joy; Love; looking for you etc
Donnie - Stand, he never fails etc
Cece - Waging war, comforter etc
Kim Burrell - Jesus, I come to you
Bebe - This song
Byron Cage - Glory song, If you never etc
T.D Jakes - Grace, 911 call with Kirk Franklin
Tramarine Hawkins - Going up 'yonder etc
Out of Eden - Have mercy
Helen Baylor - Temporary pain etc
Darwin Hobbs - He's able
Kutt Carr - If I tell God, Awesome wonder
Vicki Yohe - Increase me, Because of who you are
Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir - Order my steps, Lord I etc
Yolanda Adams - Be blessed, fragile heart, through the storm, the battle is not yours etc
Tonex - Make me over
Marvin Sapp - Praise him in advance, You alone are God, The best in me
Chris Tomlin - Amazing Grace

Patience Ekpo - Unwana Abasi
Uduak ... - Asian Abasi 1, 2, 3
Infinity - Ayeole, Only praise
Lara George - Ko le baje, halleluyah, fig tree (or something)
Esther Edoho
Princess .... - Can't remember the title but it has songs like K'ini Idomo, E toro

Infact, them plenty both artistes and songs...some have slipped my mind.
Really? Tonex, Karen Clark Sheard, Kim Burell, Kirk Franklin, John P Kee, Byron Cage, Hezekiah Walker, etc?? Like seriously? You must be the female version of me. Seeing these name make goose bumps cover my skin. Besides you must be a great singer (like I am). But I think I need ur help please -I lost my 'Be Sure' (Karen Clark Sheard), for years now and I cant find it online. Pls wld appreciate if u can transfer to me on watsapp(pls help a brada out lol) U even mentioned helen Baylor?? U mst be my kind of singer and I guess u grew up with these stars around u.
@OP, all this lady pickd also goes for me. Happy sunday yo'all
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Obinovictor(m): 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yield: I've to check out this Frank Edwards guy, I've never heard of him....

Just to name a few of my favourites...
Brandon Heath, Mali Music, 116, Hillsong, Jahaziel, Starfield, The Ambassador, Fred Hammond, Matthew West...
And more!

like seriously? You've never heard of frankie?

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2013
HUGE_S: Really? Tonex, Karen Clark Sheard, Kim Burell, Kirk Franklin, John P Kee, Byron Cage, Hezekiah Walker, etc?? Like seriously? You must be the female version of me. Seeing these name make goose bumps cover my skin. Besides you must be a great singer (like I am). But I think I need ur help please -I lost my 'Be Sure' (Karen Clark Sheard), for years now and I cant find it online. Pls wld appreciate if u can transfer to me on watsapp(pls help a brada out lol) U even mentioned helen Baylor?? U mst be my kind of singer and I guess u grew up with these stars around u.
simply qo 2 mp3skull.com 4 any qospel music
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Obinovictor:

like seriously? You've never heard of frankie?
no mind am he wan show, wus hasn't heard of frank edward 4 naija...nd he claims 2 be a qospel lover grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by QueenDebby: 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sholla allyson,Chris Morgan and Frank Edwards

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by HUGES: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
cerebral assain: simply qo 2 mp3skull.com 4 any qospel music
Tnx man, wld do dat as soon as I can.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Enoquin(f): 3:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
HUGE_S: Really? Tonex, Karen Clark Sheard, Kim Burell, Kirk Franklin, John P Kee, Byron Cage, Hezekiah Walker, etc?? Like seriously? You must be the female version of me. Seeing these name make goose bumps cover my skin. Besides you must be a great singer (like I am). But I think I need ur help please -I lost my 'Be Sure' (Karen Clark Sheard), for years now and I cant find it online. Pls wld appreciate if u can transfer to me on watsapp(pls help a brada out lol) U even mentioned helen Baylor?? U mst be my kind of singer and I guess u grew up with these stars around u.

Lol, thanks. Can sing but singing isn't my first love, books are. PM me sha, we will agree on how to send the song
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
cerebral assain: no mind am he wan show, wus hasn't heard of frank edward 4 naija...nd he claims 2 be a qospel lover grin
What am I showing? No need to be a hater. And he is a "She". I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE GUY BEFORE, which was why I made my initial comment: "I've to check out this Frank Edwards guy, I've never heard of him". Is that clear enough or do I need to clarify again? I didn't grow up in Nigeria and I have never heard of him, so what is difficult to understand there? Maybe he is popular in Nigeria, but you can't expect everyone outside Nigeria to know about him! [ :

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by iamdsam: 3:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Don Moen, Women of Faith and Frank Edward. As for their songs, too numerous to mention

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by pasqal09: 3:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nathaniel bassey - Imela
Sinach - I knw who I am
Esta - Zaa ya
Michael Smith and Don moen songs
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Perfecter4real(m): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
sкчscrαρεr™:
i`m not a fan of qospel sonqs but my my favourite qospel at the moment qoes like this "i`m walkinq in power, i`m walkinq in miracles, i see the....... yes i know who i am" i know it`s a rough lyrics though, i'd like to download the sonq, please does anyone know the name of the qroup or person that sanq it?!|
the title of the song is chosen generation by sinach.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by CheeseyD(f): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
JESUS TAKE THE WHEEL
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by joanpinkie(f): 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
All catholic songs and hymn book
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yolanda adams all the way. I have all her song collections.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Who Am I - Casting Crowns
You raise me up - Josh Groban
Above all...

I still find myself listening to Omije Oju Mi by ECWA Choir.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by cuttiemama(f): 4:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am so inlove with Frank Edwards unlimited verse two album,my best track-superstar num. 1. I never get tired of listenin to it.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by HUGES: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Enoquin:

Lol, thanks. Can sing but singing isn't my first love, books are. PM me sha, we will agree on how to send the song
. Nahhh, I knw ur likes, they neva agree dey can sing. Will definitely contact u, cos u are already proving to be d female version of me again (I am a writer too (an author of two). But I am more intrestd in ur line of singers. Honestly its hard to find ppl dat like same tin as u, so u cant but get xcited wen u find one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / Rude Things People Do In Church / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.