Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,243 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? (39785 Views)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Your Best Gospel Songs / Which Group Is Nigeria's Best Gospel Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ayoolar011(m): 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Twale by Flo
Twale remix by Flo
Igbo medly by Tim godfrey
E gimme money by mid night crew

Emmmm if u don't have flo on one of ur best Gospel artist go check him out and most esp. The song titled Twale, it's a killer I tell u..
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by IamDavid(m): 4:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
All Florocka's songs
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Yield:
What am I showing? No need to be a hater. And he is a "She". I HAVE NEVER HEARD OF THE GUY BEFORE, which was why I made my initial comment: "I've to check out this Frank Edwards guy, I've never heard of him". Is that clear enough or do I need to clarify again? I didn't grow up in Nigeria and I have never heard of him, so what is difficult to understand there? Maybe he is popular in Nigeria, but you can't expect everyone outside Nigeria to know about him! [ :

Lol
That fellow must be kidding me, too! I am in Nigeria and I don't know Frank Edward, either. Maybe because I have been so addicted to my best collections. Perhaps I need to be on the look out for him now since almost everyone got his name enlisted wink

3 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by IamDavid(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
ayoolar011: Twale by Flo
Twale remix by Flo
Igbo medly by Tim godfrey
E gimme money by mid night crew

Emmmm if u don't have flo on one of ur best Gospel artist go check him out and most esp. The song titled Twale, it's a killer I tell u..
Have you heard d worship version of twale?? Oya go and download it sharp sharp
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Willress(m): 4:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
All Shola Allyson,Don Meon nd micheal smith songs.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ayoolar011(m): 4:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
IamDavid: All Florocka's songs
Ur head is there bro

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ayoolar011(m): 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
IamDavid: Have you heard d worship version of twale?? Oya go and download it sharp sharp

Tnx bro, wow....the song is so so so good....
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by topsco(m): 4:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Winners Chapel praise.....
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by amieesuccess: 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by elrony(m): 4:37pm On Oct 06, 2013
Here are my favorite Gospel artistes (I can't possibly list all my favorite songs on here,t'would be hectic ) grin

Here we go;

Mali Music (job experience ,all I have to give..etc)

Deitrick haddon (mighty God,stand still,Reppin' D kingdom ft CJ,Tye t,JM..,abeg dem too plenty)

Darwin Hobbs (he's able)

Canton jones (Kingdom business,the password)

Tye tribbet (all his songs I have listened to! )

Frank Edward (his Definition album...in short any of his songs)

Bella + Frank Edward (opomulero ,oshe...all d songs in dat collabo)

Roof top mc's (e lagi mo)

Lara George (ijoba Orun)

Baba Don Moen (arise (my personal favorite)..all his songs I have listened to)

Israel & the new breed

Donnie mclurkin

Nathaniel Bassey (book of life (dat song always gat м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ searching my conscience)

Kirk Franklin (lean on м̣̣̥̇ε̲̣̣ ..etc)

Cece winans

J. Moss

Alexandra Burke (hallelujah )

Chinyere Udoma (wind of glory)

Dmx (lord gimme a sign)

Sinach (glory 2 ur name.,I know who I am,more of you)

Abeg make I pause for here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Deskyo: 4:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am gonna dance and praise him Sinach
Mighty God Joe praize
We bless ur name. Chris shalom
Nma nma. Frank Edward

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by davoremix(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
All of frank edward's music, dat guys tracks are inspirational

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by davoremix(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
All of frank edward's music, dat guy's tracks are inspirational
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by doopsy(f): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
litusista:
It was sang by a guy named FLO. Just google FLO-twale free mp3 download. Downloaded d song from xclusivegospel.com
The song has bn on repeat on my phone since yesterday. I love the song so much
Thanks a lot,watched him perform at house on the rock,the crowd was so loving it..
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Pvictor10(m): 5:01pm On Oct 06, 2013
Sinach - I know who I am. The woman is a genius
sкчscrαρεr™:
i`m not a fan of qospel sonqs but my my favourite qospel at the moment qoes like this "i`m walkinq in power, i`m walkinq in miracles, i see the....... yes i know who i am" i know it`s a rough lyrics though, i'd like to download the sonq, please does anyone know the name of the qroup or person that sanq it?!|

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by cmpunk: 5:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
kendraloops: Dem many ooo.
My life is in Your hands--- Kirk Franklin (this song just takes me to another realm, I can't explain it)
Any song by Kirk Franklin too
Bless the Lord--- Tye Tribett
Jesus my help --- Hezekiah Walkero
God is good ---Don Moen (n all his other songs)
Magnificent praise--- RCCG
You--- Bad Boy Family feat 112, Mario Winans, Faith Evans, Pdiddy, Carl Thomas ( can't seem to download it, I've tried many times)

which song are u trying to download. maybe I cld be of help.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ceeceeco: 5:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
We Give You Glory - Don Moen. I just luv listening to his music...the tempo of his music is so enticing...Don Moen is great!
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Ninilowo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Iaz93: Oh Christ! Please, do you know where I can download the song? I misplaced the tape a long time ago.
Go to www.tubidy.mobi.....type her name in d search box n all her albums wil be display.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Ninilowo(m): 5:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Iaz93: Oh Christ! Please, do you know where I can download the song? I misplaced the tape a long time ago.
Go to www.tubidy.mobi.....type her name in d search box n all her albums wil be displayed.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by mbulela: 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
top 5 at the moment;
1. My God is awesome
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YJ4vddbJJo

2. Mercy - Darwin Hobbs

3. Beautiful Exchange - Hillsong http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=NG&v=r-bUZj1bkoE&hl=en-GB

4. All I need is you - Hillsong United
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ch5rMqOwYo

5. Bless Me - Donald Lawrence and the Tricity Singers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqBA7yXfewk
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by mbulela: 5:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by iphedahyor(m): 5:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dansaki by Lara George
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 06, 2013
sholay2011: 1. Mighty to save by Michael W Smith.
2. Iba by Shola Allynson.
3. Tope Alabi's songs.
4. I believe by Kore.
5. Grace by Michael W Smith.

*Humming Mighty to save as he leaves thread*

#Shine your light and let the whole world see, singing...
For the glory of the risen King....Jesus!#
u go to church and u still take it up the hmm hmm, nawa o
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by icnsystem(m): 6:05pm On Oct 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2Rvx2SLFds
GOOD WOMEN CHOIR....MY FAVORITE TILL DATE.IT'S DEEP AND PURE CHRISTIAN SONG OF ALL.IT'S EVERGREEN

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Jim+reeves
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ifedayogal(f): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2013
doopsy: I like this song...'I was born to give you twale'..but don't really know the artist,a nigerian ,have been trying to download it.
twas done by flo..download d remix too...i love tye tribbeth bless d lord..hillsongs...don meon sings..kirk...many more infact 95%of d songs on my fone r gospel nd mostly foreign love al mid nite crews tracks
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by emmydykes(m): 6:24pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chimo, Oghene do, LIFTED, etc.-- Franklin Edwards all the way.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nsonaso(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Don Moen....
I Will Sing
River Of Love
Our Father
My Rescue
Creator King
He Never Sleeps
Mi Corazon
Thank You Lord
When It's All Be Said And Done
Wonderful Magnificent God

Kingdom Melody by Watch Tower Bible and Track Society of PA (a.k.a Jehovah Witness) ......
My Father, My God And Friends
God's Wondrous Works
He Will Call
Listen, Obey, And Be Blessed
Jehovah's Warn Appeal: “Be Wise, My Son"
Our Reasons For Joy
Live Everlasting Is Promise

Choir Of Kings College, Cambridge / Sir David Willcocks
Psalm 121: I Will Lift Up My Eyes
Psalm 122: I Was Glad (1989 Digital Remaster)
Psalm 137: By The Waters Of Babylon
Psalm 147: O Praise The Lord For It Is A Good Thing (1989 Digital Remaster)
Psalm 148: O Praise The Lord Of Heaven (1989 Digital Remaster)
Psalm 149: O Sing Unto The Lord (1989 Digital Remaster)
Psalm 15: Lord, Who Shall Dwell In Thy Tabernacle
Psalm 23: The Lord Is My Shepherd
Psalm 24: The Earth Is The Lord's (1989 Digital Remaster)
Psalm 42 & Psalm 43
Psalm 46: God Is Our Hope And Strength (From Martin Luther 1989 Digital Remaster)
Psalm 50: O Praise God In His Holiness
Psalm 61: Hear My Crying O God
Psalm 84: (Chant By Parry)
Psalm 104: Praise The Lord, O My Soul (1989 Digital Remaster)

Cambridge King's College Choir....
Behold How Good And Joyful A Thin It Is (Psalm 13)
Help Me Lord, For There Is Not One Godly Man Left
My God My God Look Upon Me (Psalm 22)
Not Unto Us, O Lord (Psalm 115)
O Be Joyful In God All Ye Land (Psalm 66)
Thou O God Art Praised In Sion (Psalm 65)
When Israel Come Out Of Egypt (Psalm 114)

Women Of Faith....
Boundless Love
......... And many more.....
Are you inspired by Music? If yes like our fan page http://www.facebook.com/MUSICtalk we share nd discuss inspirational music nd many more (Just for Music Lovers)
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by bb6xt(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Your Grace by Michael W. Smith

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by rhowly(m): 6:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lecrae, Lecrae, Christian hip hop, Flame, 116, Andy Mineo, Francesca Battiselli, This'l, Etc
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Originalsly: 6:38pm On Oct 06, 2013
Best Song:...This is Another Day by Andrae Crouch...(the most revered gospel artiste bar none.)
Best Album...Andrae Crouch Live in London.
Suggested..You Tube...Cece Winans & Andrae Crouch "Medley"
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Enoquin(f): 6:49pm On Oct 06, 2013
HUGE_S: . Nahhh, I knw ur likes, they neva agree dey can sing. Will definitely contact u, cos u are already proving to be d female version of me again (I am a writer too (an author of two). But I am more intrestd in ur line of singers. Honestly its hard to find ppl dat like same tin as u, so u cant but get xcited wen u find one.

Now, I am interested. What genre do you write? What are the names of your books?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Rude Things People Do In Church / "Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.