Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,680 members, 7,816,783 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? (39776 Views)

What Gospel Songs Makes You Cry? / Your Best Gospel Songs / Which Group Is Nigeria's Best Gospel Group? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Enoquin(f): 6:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
HUGE_S: . Nahhh, I knw ur likes, they neva agree dey can sing. Will definitely contact u, cos u are already proving to be d female version of me again (I am a writer too (an author of two). But I am more intrestd in ur line of singers. Honestly its hard to find ppl dat like same tin as u, so u cant but get xcited wen u find one.

Now, I am interested. What genre do you write? What are the names of your books?
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Enoquin(f): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Ogundale(m): 7:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mine is ilegbe by wande coal ft don jazyy
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Tomisingabriel(m): 7:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
I love Jesus by J.Moss
All the Glory by Mali Music
songs by Michael W.Smith. ISrael Houghton-hossana and alpha and omega.
Songs by Darwin Hobbs and Frank Edwards
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Iaz93: 7:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ninilowo:
Go to www.tubidy.mobi.....type her name in d search box n all her albums wil be displayed.
Thank you.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by banky222: 7:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
IMARAMAN BY EBEN. and also MAMAEE OH GREAT AND MIGHTY OHHHH. LORD U REIGN FOREVER YOURE THESAME. by FRANK EDWard
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by kushsy: 7:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
[quote author=mysticgal]jesus take, the wheel by carrie underwood
sweetjesus by point of grace
my creator king by don moen
fingerprints of God by steven cirtis chapman
smile by kirk franklin
mercy said no,and alabaster box by cece winians
stand up by tye tribbet and ga
my redeemer and call on jesus by nichole mullen
nobody great by mitchelle bla bla
he's mighty to save by micheal w smith
chinyere udomas songs.[/quote thank. U for name of songer of dat ( jesus take d wheel)
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by asamaigho(m): 7:29pm On Oct 06, 2013
johndwayy: I love king of all days, anchor and many more....by hillsong Australia

hillsong all the way

1 .jesus culture
2planetshakers
3 hillsong united
4 jeremy camp
5 news boys
6 dctalk
7 life house
8 three sixty three

i really dnt like black american gospel artiste,they shout 2much and of rythm.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by carmelion(f): 7:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
@HUGE S and Enoquin,

Hehehhe....naSo edey take start o
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Brymo: 7:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
Buttons ----lecrea
confe$$ions ----lecrea
we delight-------new boys
invisible----------i kiera sheard
hallelujah ----------tenth avenue north
love is not a fight----------warren bafield
might GOd---------- detrick haddon
welcome home------------ Michael w smith
J.I.F.E---------- da truth
is ok for now
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by twosquare(m): 7:40pm On Oct 06, 2013
FUNMI ARAGBAYE

Ijoba Orun ku si dede
Mo Ti Ni Jesu Lore
Igbagbo Mi duro
Sioni o
Emi Orun Sokale
Iri Orun se
Mo gbo Ipe Olorun
Agbe o ga
Bawa Tun Aye wa se
Olorun Igbala........ cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Omaresh(f): 7:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hillsong all the way,especially Aftermath.... Check out this few lines... 'in the moment of glorious surrender,you were broken for the world to see,lifted out of the ashes I find grace in the aftermath'
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by twosquare(m): 7:51pm On Oct 06, 2013
Others:

Omo Igbala wale by Ayo Ni O
Ijinle ife by Ayo Ni O
Leyin Jesu ko senikan by Ayo Ni O

Jesu Yi o by Evang.Bisi Adeoye
Olorun Mimo by Bisi Adeoye

Nibo lo n lo leyin Aye by LAKIN LADEBO

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ersonleads(m): 7:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hmm....ma best artist with dia gud sungs are:1.don moen-he never sleeps he never slumber nd many mre,frank edward-oghene do nd many mre,dimitan haddon-it all belongs to u,sinach-i knw who i am,samsung-if God is dead
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by joywendy(f): 8:15pm On Oct 06, 2013
Mmm I don't really have a 'best'. N if I start to mention the ones I like ehn,mehn my hand will enter coma grin anyways I will just mention artists. Starting with foreign artist:James Moss,Tye Tribbet n G.A,micah stampley,kirk franklin,Don moen,lawrence flowers,donnie mcclurkin,cece winans,mary mary...etc.then as for 9ja artist:tim godrey n extreme,sinach,frank edwards, infinity(I luv dis ppl even tho dey ve broken up I still listen to dem)and midnite crew. Yeah that itsmiley and happy sunday yall!! Tho am kinda late bt still sha grin
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by pkween(f): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
Any soft n slow one will always do,I do not like noisy songs.I love this song:how manytimes do I go against your will,yet u forgive me but yet I sin,I turn around and do those same things,things I should'nt do..........calling my name to come into......... But I still hear you calling my name.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by tkids: 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2013
Women of faith
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by folafola(m): 8:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Takete voices ECWA
otito nore
Jonah
lazaru ati oloro
ile ile mi
wundia mewa

Bro Sola Rotimi
father bless my home
osan lati joko wi igun awa

Bro Niyi Adedokun
Bale jeje
olorun semi

Evang ojo add
ojo ola mi adara

Bola Are

Good Women CAC
odun nlo sopin

Jim Reeves
teach me how to pray
this world is not my own
the PADRE of st Anthony

Sister Uche Ufeacho
thank you Lord
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by folafola(m): 8:56pm On Oct 06, 2013
twosquare: Others:

Omo Igbala wale by Ayo Ni O
Ijinle ife by Ayo Ni O
Leyin Jesu ko senikan by Ayo Ni O

Jesu Yi o by Evang.Bisi Adeoye
Olorun Mimo by Bisi Adeoye

Nibo lo n lo leyin Aye by LAKIN LADEBO

forgot to add these as well panam Percy Paul glory ,I,II,III
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Bulldog(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Franky Edwards smiley smiley smiley download and enjoy from:
http://gabby2mma.wapka.mobi

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by penzino(m): 9:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Nobody Greater- Vashawn Mitchel
I give myself away- William Mcdowel
I belong to you-William Mcdowel
Great are you Lord-Sinach
Deeper- planetshakers
Majesty-micheal smith
I am a friend of God-Isreal Houghton
Dansaki- Lara George
Srong enough- Mathew west
The joy of the Lord- Dietrick Haddon
More- Lawrence Flowers
There is a king in you- Donald Lawrence
Moving Forward- Israel Houghton
All Da' Truth and Lacrae

2 Likes

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ogbronx(m): 9:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
all songs by Hillsong but three of their best to me are
1. with everything
2. beautiful exchange
3. sing to the Lord
these guys are really intense and their song edifies me to heights that is spiritual. their lyrics alone sef. With them, i think they obeyed their calling by singing. May God help them to sing more and better.

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by cecegorz(m): 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
My favorites has been shifting over the years as listed below;

90's - Don Moen, Bob fitts, Alvin Slaughter (Integrity and Hossana music basically). This was the days of audio cassettes with lyrics.

2000's - Darlene Zscech, Donnie McKlurkin, Chinyere Udoma, Women of faith.

Currently - Mercy me, Sinach, frank Edwards, Eben
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ogbronx(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
adexsimply: Casting Crowns(all songs)
Mark Robbins-Lion of judah
Michael Smith-New Hallelujah(whole album)
love ur taste
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Mercisamson: 9:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
I love chris Morgan songs.
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am a sucker for rock songs,so when it comes to christain rock songs n artistes like Hillsong,Casting Crown,Michael J.Smith,Switchfoot,Jahdel,Mercy Me,....oh yeah...
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
eyenCalabar:

And he'll remain so dead in your life. You think you should be joking with everything right?

Typical idioticc hypocritical Nigerian
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ogbronx(m): 10:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Rexxie: Am a sucker for rock songs,so when it comes to christain rock songs n artistes like Hillsong,Casting Crown,Michael J.Smith,Switchfoot,Jahdel,Mercy Me,....oh yeah...
yes oooh! rock first then gospel rock. what else can beat it?
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by ntbaby(f): 10:54pm On Oct 06, 2013
drop it at my feet by Frank Edward

1 Like

Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by farolee(m): 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2013
Panam percy Paul.....glory series
Ebenezer obey
Ron kenoly
Yolanda Adams.......all her song,but my favorite is "open my heart"
Bob fit
Tope Alabi
Donne mcclarkin
Wale Adenuga
Muyiwa ,that guy that anchor 700 club now
Old maranatha songs,lovely songs
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by efemty001: 11:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
i love any musics that get me inspired..eventhough na saheed osupa or pasuma..all is well as far as i get inspiration from it..all join
Re: Which Is Your Best Gospel Songs And Artists? by isaco(m): 11:12pm On Oct 06, 2013
Dare melody, Tope Alabi, Royalman Adeyemi, mega 99, Ola Johnson, Baba ara, Lanre Teriba, Lara George, seyi luis, olori oko, midnightcc crew, i like yoruba alujo gospel songs

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"Winners Chapel Would Soon Be Paying Tithes Of Trillions" - Bishop Oyedepo / Rude Things People Do In Church / Prophet Michael Olowere 'Baba Automatic' Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.