Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,226 members, 7,849,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

What Is The Essence Of Taking Jotters To Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Essence Of Taking Jotters To Church. (446 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / The Essence Of Celebrating Good Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Essence Of Taking Jotters To Church. by autofreak2020(m): 8:31am On Oct 06, 2013
It baffles me when i see people and friends going to their various churches with jotters to note important points that being said by their pastors, knowing fully well that many will never open their jotter to ruminate over such until next service.
Some will never for once go through it till it is filled and dumped, why do you prefer jotting when you should be paying attention to every detail during service. Some even go the extent of heavily painting or inscripting on the HOLY BIBLE.

(1) (Reply)

How Is Satan Still Alive / Continuity In Him-pls Whats The Key (i Know Its Not An "In Nut a Shell Stuff") / Prayer-buddies.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.