Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... (1071 Views)

Southeast Governors To Meet In Owerri Over Pro-Biafra Protests - Vanguard / Southeast Governors Reject Transfer Of Boko Haram Suspects To Anambra / We Will Give Achebe A Befitting Burial - Southeast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Kingsley1000(m): 11:50am On Oct 06, 2013
Anambra state-chino101
Imo state-abagworo
Enugu state-afam4eva
Abia state-b2mario
Ebonyi state-kama102

We must speak with one voice...starting from here on nairaland.as an igbo adage goes"anyuko amiri onu,ogbaa ufufu"......"better solidarity often obtains among people facing similar problems"

ELECT UR CHAIRMAN
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Afam4eva(m): 11:54am On Oct 06, 2013
Count me out of anything that seeks to endorse the president for 2015. But if it's to discuss development of the region then i'm in.

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Studentsvoice: 12:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kingsley1000: Anambra state-chino101
Imo state-abagworo
Enugu state-afam4eva
Abia state-b2mario
Ebonyi state-kama102

ELECT UR CHAIRMAN
Count me in....I rep Delta
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 06, 2013
Count me in I represent Rivers state
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by aljharem(m): 1:25pm On Oct 06, 2013
count me out I rep Delta
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Kingsley1000(m): 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2013
I opened this thread with the anticipation to assemble all igbos to chat a route forward in our political endeavour,for harmony...To imbibe the spirit on love and unity for the development of our region....Curb all acrimonious,e-wars and hatred especiatially here on NL as it's inimical to the interest of our society....In a nutshell,lets be UNITED.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by seanet02: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kingsley1000: I opened this thread with the anticipation to assemble all igbos to chat a route forward in our political endeavour,for harmony...To imbibe the spirit on love and unity for the development of our region....Curb all acrimonious,e-wars and hatred especiatially here on NL as it's inimical to the interest of our society....In a nutshell,lets be UNITED.
Typical iboman, You called it a south south/ south east forum yet you are babbling about ibo becoming together, is it only ibos that are in south south?

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by donphilopus: 2:20pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kingsley1000: I opened this thread with the anticipation to assemble all igbos to chat a route forward in our political endeavour,for harmony...To imbibe the spirit on love and unity for the development of our region....Curb all acrimonious,e-wars and hatred especiatially here on NL as it's inimical to the interest of our society....In a nutshell,lets be UNITED.
so SS is now Igbo
Smh
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Afam4eva(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
@OP
Is this an Igbo only thread? if it is then correct the title appropriately.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Remove abagworos name from that list.he is not fit to represent Imo state,he should be proud of borno state which is his actual state of origin.he is an impostor.he isn't Igbo.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Ikengawo: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
donphilopus: so SS is now Igbo
Smh

You have to be high on dust to think the SS doesn't have igbos
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Afam4eva(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ikengawo:

He asked if SS is now Igbo and not if SS has Igbos. It's an insult to liken SS to Igbo.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by passion007: 3:02pm On Oct 06, 2013
@ OP:
Nice initiative.
Just revise the title to SS-Igbo and let's get talking.
Except you actually want a conference of the old Eastern region.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by saintneo(m): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
replacing Afam
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by saintneo(m): 3:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
BTW.....where the representatives of the SS states? And there should be a deletion of all tribal statement. I detest references to Igbo this, Igbo that.

What are we here for?
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by passion007: 3:32pm On Oct 06, 2013
saintneo: replacing Afam
You don dey plot coup already? LOL

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by 175(m): 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2013
For ridiculing the SS, make Thunder fire u. . . .confirmed SS let's leave the SE n form our own!!!! Wats d Igbo there?
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Ikengawo: 3:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Afam4eva:
He asked if SS is now Igbo and not if SS has Igbos. It's an insult to liken SS to Igbo.

I think it's even more insulting to assume that 'region' equates to 'nation' and the HEAVY igbo population in the SS can't be considered auxiliary or secondary because it's in a 'region' sketched up by an illiterate military man to cut igbos off from oil and the sea.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by eye4eye: 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2013
Afam4eva: Count me out of anything that seeks to endorse the president for 2015. But if it's to discuss development of the region then i'm in.
Joker! You openly endorsed Jonathan on nairaland last month. We haven't forgotten that. Who are you trying to fool with your deceit?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by donphilopus: 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ikengawo:

the OP said SS/SE, and he was now giving us names of SE States, why did he not give us the representatives of SS? If he knows he was talking about Igbo only he should have said SE
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Afam4eva(m): 4:06pm On Oct 06, 2013
eye4eye: Joker! You openly endorsed Jonathan on nairaland last month. We haven't forgotten that. Who are you trying to fool with your deceit?

https://www.nairaland.com/1410615/vote-jonathan-2015-what
That's my opinion and i musn't force it down everybody's throat. That someone is from the SS/SE does not mean they must endorse Jonathan.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by saintneo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
passion007:
You don dey plot coup already? LOL
007, this ain't a coup. Just incase Enugu is not represented, I'll gladly step in.

NB: Afam wrote.....we should count him out...

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by ProfessorPeter(m): 5:42pm On Oct 06, 2013
Am representing Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:26pm On Oct 06, 2013
@OP, pls modify d post and add South south states.. if u don't know d southern st8s, lemme help u.. They're; Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, cross River and Edo states. I'm from Anambra and I pledge ma support 2 vis forum.. It's high time we stop all these tribal sentimets afterall, we were once regarded as d old eastern region and even major Nzeogwu who obviously wasn't core Igbo man but rather a Delta man, led d 1st military coup and our military fore fathers supported him cos all hearts @Eastern region were one then. We all know that if South East/South South should unite n speak in one voice on ay and all issues, these 2 regions that supplies oil 2 d nation, will never be neglected by other regions anymore.. Lord Nicovuitton has spoken.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by ba7man(m): 7:57pm On Oct 06, 2013
Count me in......I'm dating an Igbo chic.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Kingsley1000(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: @OP, pls modify d post and add South south states.. if u don't know d southern st8s, lemme help u.. They're; Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, cross River and Edo states. I'm from Anambra and I pledge ma support 2 vis forum.. It's high time we stop all these tribal sentimets afterall, we were once regarded as d old eastern region and even major Nzeogwu who obviously wasn't core Igbo man but rather a Delta man, led d 1st military coup and our military fore fathers supported him cos all hearts @Eastern region were one then. We all know that if South East/South South should unite n speak in one voice on ay and all issues, these 2 regions that supplies oil 2 d nation, will never be neglected by other regions anymore.. Lord Nicovuitton has spoken.
sorry,there was an errant..would have omitted south-south...is STRICTLY FOR THE EAST.
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by ProfessorPeter(m): 8:03pm On Oct 06, 2013
Lord Nicvuitton: @OP, pls modify d post and add South south states.. if u don't know d southern st8s, lemme help u.. They're; Rivers, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Delta, cross River and Edo states. I'm from Anambra and I pledge ma support 2 vis forum.. It's high time we stop all these tribal sentimets afterall, we were once regarded as d old eastern region and even major Nzeogwu who obviously wasn't core Igbo man but rather a Delta man, led d 1st military coup and our military fore fathers supported him cos all hearts @Eastern region were one then. We all know that if South East/South South should unite n speak in one voice on ay and all issues, these 2 regions that supplies oil 2 d nation, will never be neglected by other regions anymore.. Lord Nicovuitton has spoken.
yes , WE( people of the old eastern Nigeria) MUST speak with ONE VOICE. We must swim or sink with Goodluck. SNC is a must whether Jagaban and his slave masters likes it or yes

1 Like

Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Kingsley1000(m): 8:39pm On Oct 06, 2013
Let's do away with segregation"whenever a patridge is rattled,it quickly disturbs other wretched animals in turn"......."A single sensitive event can lead to chain reactions"
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Kingsley1000(m): 8:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
"sustained progress is never made where there's no peace"
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by Kingsley1000(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2013
Let's preach the gospel of peace....Disunity is the first consequence hatred amongst brethren"
Re: Southeast Governors Forum NL-chapter... by cashkidisback(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
@op,wat is dis all abt cuz am kind of confused

(1) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu Is The New Awolowo Of Yorubaland And The Leader Of Yoruba Race!!! / BREAKING NEWS ; 37 PDP House Of Reps Members Decamp To The APC / Apc’ll Collapse Soon –presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.