Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,208 members, 7,842,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common (8375 Views)

What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Differences Between Muhammad And Jesus / Is Mohammad Really The Last Prophet From The Biblical God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by 4getme1(m): 5:59pm On Jul 07, 2006
Oga belloti, salam. Are you saying we should no longer ask questions - especially those questions that can't be ignored in our pursuit and search for truth in spiritual matters? cheesy
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by ajia23(m): 10:33pm On Jul 07, 2006
4get_me

So what you are saying in effect is that you will give all those other criminals such as pope urban, stalin, etc. aa thumbs up for their crimes? That's queer isn't it? A crime is a crime no matter who committed it, so I will denounce anybodyt that commits a crime even if he is Jesus.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 07, 2006
ajia23:

4get_me

So what you are saying in effect is that you will give all those other criminals such as pope urban, stalin, etc. aa thumbs up for their crimes? That's queer isn't it? A crime is a crime no matter who committed it, so I will denounce anybodyt that commits a crime even if he is Jesus.

I quite agree with you ajia23, crime should not be swept under the carpet. the men you mention will surely get their reward for their actions. God knows those who are truly His and it is not all who cry Lord Lord who will really get to be with Him in paradise.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by 4getme1(m): 6:41am On Jul 08, 2006
@ajia23,

Your turning around my question is of no effect, because you ought to have dropped your Islamic stereotype and read carefully my concluding paragraph earlier before spinning off. This is what I said:

4get_me:

Not all Muslims condone these developments, and it's a great thing to hear more and more of them speaking up to counter this state of affairs. One cannot blame it on the Prophet Muhammad himself; although I think those in authority in such Muslim communities should not just allow things to play out unnoticed. In the case of the Somali shooting incident, we would like to see action follow the promise of those in authority to bring the sinister perpetrators to book.

Now when you began to desperately refer to tyrants who we all know quite well were no Christians, even though they pretended to profess they were, one wonders what you were getting at. In our world today, we live with the reality of Islamic harrassments and terrorism from Islamists - from Nigeria to Iraq to Pakistan to Europe - and all too often, these acts are committed by people who believe they have a just cause to please Prophet Muhammad and Allah and murder their own fellow Muslims at just any excuse, such as in the case of the falafel vendors.

'A crime is a crime no matter who committed it' - and you'd rather denounce 'Jesus' who committed no crime and leave out Muhammad whose crimes against humanity are so glaring - typically another Islamic stereotype. You're grasping at the wind, my friend. There's a whole encyclopedia of crimes committed by Muhammad against other people, especially women. In subsequent posts, I'll be listing just a few of them - and I hope that you would be true to your words and equally ready to denounce Muhammad for such crimes. Don't dribble around this, because I'm going to hold you to your words.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by ajia23(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2006
Wait a go 4get_me.

That was a very crude attempt to obfuscate issues. However, anybody that read my post would discover you are the one suggesting everything you said.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by 4getme1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2006
Obfuscate what issues? I'm waiting for "anybody" to read your most, review what I stated earlier, then "discover" whatever you said I was suggesting. In any case, I'm holding you to your words and will subsequently post some of the crimes committed by Muhammad - then let's see you prove true to your words and denounce him.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by ajia23(m): 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2006
Please speak queens's English next time.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by 4getme1(m): 8:38pm On Jul 09, 2006
Yes sir, I sure will - and that's the language I'll be using when delineating Muhammad's crimes.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by ajia23(m): 5:17am On Jul 10, 2006
Good! I sure hope the said crimes are allegations that I have not heard on this forum before, because if they are, I will not even dignify them with answers or my time, and will instead suggest that you start your research by reading from the begining most of the threads in the religious section. Please don't ask me to simplify your job. However, if there are new allegations, they are most welcome and I will gladly like to examine them, and may be it could provide some illumination that I never had in the past. The ball is already rolling, and it sure is in your court.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by donnie(m): 12:12pm On Jul 22, 2006
Anyone who seeks perfection outside of Christ will always end up in strife, envy and hatred.

In Christ dwells all the fullness of deity. And we are complete in him who is the head of all principalty and power. He is our peace, our righteousness and our salvation.

AMEN
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by Gwaine(m): 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2006
True talk, Donnie.

I was just wondering why it was taking so long for 4get_me to post some rib-crackers about Muhammad's crimes. It's good to know that he was slow to stir up any strife or hatred (been in touch with him). Anyways, our muslim friends should reconsider the tenets of what they're pursuing.
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by dblock(m): 3:36am On Oct 03, 2006
yall read the book No God but God by Reza Aslan it's about the origins, evolution and future of islam, it's got some history on Muhammad and stuff
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by Ndipe(m): 4:57am On Oct 03, 2006
Jesus Christ and Muhammad have absolutely nothing in common. Jesus Christ came from Heaven to offer His life as a ransom to us sinners, so that we would have eternal life on earth. His Gospel, reverred over the world is about the message of God's Love to Mankind. For the Holy Bible says, "For God so Love the world that He gave His only Begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him would not perish, but have eternal life. (John 3: 16)

Jesus Christ offers Eternal life to those who love and obey His Commandments. No other man in this world, including Muhammad can do the same
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by dblock(m): 5:24am On Oct 03, 2006
I always say to people that God meant great things for muhammad, but muhammad misinterpretted what the angel that vistited him was implying it went a little like this

Angel: Muhammad do you know of the new religion christianity
Muhammad : Yes i do that strange religion
Angel: It's not a stange religion it is the true faith
Muhammad : But it can't be by the way if I may ask why do you visit me in this cave today
Angel: I visit you so you may spread the word of God in the state of Arabia and across it's borders
Muhammad : really i'll do just that
Angel: I knew i could trust you
Muhammad : So you want me to start my own religion, this is the greatest day of my life
Angel: No not at all
Muhammad : It's okay I understand now I'll be off now
Angel: What have I done will God ever forgive me

So Muhammad went and started Islam cool
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by eswrkyahoo(m): 6:14am On Aug 02, 2007
Look at the difference lol, One'z dead and the other'z risen wink
Re: Things Mohammad And Jesus Have In Common by Chiori(m): 12:59am On Aug 03, 2007
The only thing they have in common is human nature. That is where it ends.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Could Be Worse Than Abandoning Prayer? / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? / Ramadan 2018: What You Need To Know About Fasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.