Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,083 members, 7,821,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State (2115 Views)

Ibrahim Magu Meets Wole Soyinka To Discuss How To Fight Corruption - Photos / Okonkwo Concedes APC Ticket To Ngige / Anambra Women To Support APC, Pledge To Contribute To Ngige’s Campaign Fund (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Stevogue(m): 1:11pm On Oct 06, 2013
Prof. Wole Soyinka has frowned at people who try to celebrate Dr. Chris Ngige as the liberator of Anambra. Though he said he was delighted at the way he challenged Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, but he said that no matter what he did or heroic act he might have performed that the fundamental flaw remained that he was part of the clique that fraudulently stole the mandate of the people of the State in 2003. He said this at the International Conference on Africa organized under the auspices of the Chinua Achebe Colloquium at Brown University held at Westin Hotel, Providence, Rhode Island, USA...CONTINUE: http://crimefacts.org/soyinka-to-ngige-you-are-part-of-the-fraud-in-anambra-state/

5 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by njideoby(f): 1:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Please tell him. I hope all those been deceived by mere shadows of this old wine in old wine skin will also listen and allow us breathing space and fresh air in Anambra state.
To God be the glory!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Kingsley1000(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2013
Noted
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by gramci: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chris Tunde Ngige cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by FreeGlobe(f): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
why post an old article op? Height of desperation. Your antics has failed!
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by psucc(m): 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
He is right. Afterall, the beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 06, 2013
Hohohohohohohoho
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Nobody: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
FreeGlobe: why post an old article op? Height of desperation. Your antics has failed!
Truth can never be old
#Ezi okwu adi anwu anwu

3 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by idumuose(m): 1:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
Truth be told,though I'm not a fan of Ngige,but I was in Anambra
throughout Ngige's tenure.This man performed creditably.Ngige
came to Anambra rolled his trousers up and worked amidst
opposition from Obasanjo and his gang.This is all I can tell Ɣ☺u.
All those saying Obi is not working are just been mischievious.Today,
Anambra has one of the best network of roads in the country.Courtesy
Ngige and Obi. Ɣ☺u will realise that with these good network of roads,
Anambra towns are within minutes of one another.From Nkpor junction
to umuoji to ojoto to Nnobi junction-move to your right to Nnewi,move
straight to Awka etiti.it connects Ɣ☺u to Ezinifite to Igboukwu to ugha
junction.My brothers and sisters Anambra has broken the jinx of under-
development.
Therefore,whether it's Obiano or Ngige,each of them will perform if they
win. Ngige will focus his attention more on Onitsha's development
where he also hopes to generate revenue.Ngige is a typical Ibo boy,shrewd,
business savvy,ambitious with native sense.But Ngige is also an election
rigger.He doesn't believe in free and fair election.He is bold and courageous
so don't be deceived by his diminutive stature.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 06, 2013
idumuose: Truth be told,though I'm not a fan of Ngige,but I was in Anambra
throughout Ngige's tenure.This man performed creditably.Ngige
came to Anambra rolled his trousers up and worked amidst
opposition from Obasanjo and his gang.This is all I can tell Ɣ☺u.
All those saying Obi is not working are just been mischievious.Today,
Anambra has one of the best network of roads in the country.Courtesy
Ngige and Obi. Ɣ☺u will realise that with these good network of roads,
Anambra towns are within minutes of one another.From Nkpor junction
to umuoji to ojoto to Nnobi junction-move to your right to Nnewi,move
straight to Awka etiti.it connects Ɣ☺u to Ezinifite to Igboukwu to ugha
junction.My brothers and sisters Anambra has broken the jinx of under-
development.
Therefore,whether it's Obiano or Ngige,each of them will perform if they
win. Ngige will focus his attention more on Onitsha's development
where he also hopes to generate revenue.Ngige is a typical Ibo boy,shrewd,
business savvy,ambitious with native sense.But Ngige is also an election
rigger.He doesn't believe in free and fair election.He is bold and courageous
so don't be deceived by his diminutive stature.
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by donphilopus: 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
We don't want to hear, all we know is that he's the next Governor of Anambra State come 2015

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Clerverly: 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Correct but Too Late...Ndi Anambra have made up their minds. Where is my broom?? Ada Fidelity must hear am!!
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by ozuahphilipyah: 4:16pm On Oct 06, 2013
Oh.the prof.Saw d gud tins Ngige did as a Governor
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by safepassage2015: 4:23pm On Oct 06, 2013
Loooool ngige remains an election rigger and thief

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:45pm On Oct 06, 2013
well! Well!! Well!!!

i take anything Wole Soyinka says with a pinch of salt - he lost my respect a long time ago.

So although i hope Ngige looses the election, i dont buy into what the Prof said.

Even if he comes tomorrow saying Fashola or GEJ is the best, i don't value his opinion(even though i consider myself pro-GEJ)

that's just me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by ACM10: 4:53pm On Oct 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin

see desperation
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by PointB: 5:34pm On Oct 06, 2013
The old professor is right. Ngige is an election rigger, and his performance was simply because he had no choice. Obj through the instrument of the EFCC placed his administration on the microscope. Ngige had no choice than account for all kobo he spent.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by tomakint: 5:43pm On Oct 06, 2013
Kai Prof Soyinka wicked ooo grin grin see as he spoil market for APC undecided just like that.....cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by seanet02: 5:55pm On Oct 06, 2013
tomakint: Kai Prof Soyinka wicked ooo grin grin see as he spoil market for APC undecided just like that.....cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
But when he called your president to address the inefficiency of his government, you were here running your mouth

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2013
Ngige still remains the people's choice!

Up Ngige!

Up APC!

cool
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by tomakint: 6:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
seanet02:
But when he called your president to address the inefficiency of his government, you were here running your mouth
You may do well to dig out that particular post that involved me, Tomakint, please don't disappoint undecided while at that, is it because APC is involve now grin
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2013
See them.....hypocrites!

Unprincipled ...un-cultured ninnies
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by LordNicvuitton(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2013
Proffessor Soyinka is among d Yoruba Men I respect so much.. His words are wise words but He should avoid talking about politics especially when it has 2 do with SE/SS regions.. the truth is that the regions in southern part of Nigeria are nat even united as earlier thought and in Proffessor Chinualumogu Achebe's voice I echoe this; The Fabric that held d southern regions has been shattered and is disentegrating, now things are falling apart.. the type of hatred that members of these southern regions exude, is fearful, horrible and dirty.. truth be told, southern Nigeria is more divided and filled with chaos than the North and until we learn to love our regional brothers and sisters, we really still have a long way to go.. Lord NicVuitton has spoken!
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by njideoby(f): 10:44pm On Oct 06, 2013
berem: Ngige still remains the people's choice!

Up Ngige!

Up APC!

cool
Which people?
Just say what you know,afterall am one of the people of Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by ChimaAdeoye: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2013
Hmmm, men of integrity are speaking up again!

Oya, Ngige, over to you. Disprove the eminent Prof ! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Funny, now they love Prof.Wole Soyinka again.

2 Likes

Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Mylove55(f): 5:24am On Oct 07, 2013
donphilopus: We don't want to hear, all we know is that he's the next Governor of Anambra State come 2015
is true,ngige rig election in 2003 thru obj and ubah,but he stil remain d best gov.buhari in kaki is better dan obj in agbada and Gej in hat.
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by donphilopus: 7:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Mylove55: is true,ngige rig election in 2003 thru obj and ubah,but he stil remain d best gov.buhari in kaki is better dan obj in agbada and Gej in hat.
you're on point
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by texazzpete(m): 7:54am On Oct 07, 2013
NO LONG TIN: well! Well!! Well!!!

i take anything Wole Soyinka says with a pinch of salt - he lost my respect a long time ago.

So although i hope Ngige looses the election, i dont buy into what the Prof said.

Even if he comes tomorrow saying Fashola or GEJ is the best, i don't value his opinion(even though i consider myself pro-GEJ)

that's just me!!!

What care does the elephant have if he loses the respect of the ant?

Why should a lion have sleepless nights if a rabbit does not show reverence?

Soyinka we know, who are you? cheesy
Re: Soyinka To Ngige: You Are Part Of The Fraud In Anambra State by Longeria(m): 10:11am On Oct 07, 2013
donphilopus: We don't want to hear, all we know is that he's the next Governor of Anambra State come 2015
Who dash monkey banana?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abacha Knew the Type of Person OBJ was..he locked him up..GEJ should do same.!! / Edo: PDP Loses Another Key Member To APC / Why Sen Saraki Should Not Become The Senate President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.