Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? (58509 Views)

Is Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Coming To Pass? / Why Is TB Joshua Hiding In Mexico? / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by AROI: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lets leave dis info 4 d concerned person and mind our biz.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by AROI: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2013
Lets leave dis info 4 d concerned person and mind our biz.abi na u?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
It is over a year now and she's still alive. She is not dying soon.Not from a hit to her head. Your pastor probably play on her cancer condition to prognosticate about her death a year ago.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Bau3r(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2013
Purist: The Argentine president obviously has a history of ill health.

- She had previously been diagnosed of cancer
- She suffers from chronic hypertension
- She recently had a head injury

As of the time this so-called "prophecy" was made, her health condition certainly was not anywhere near optimal. Even a certified fool would have been able to venture out a guess and "prophesy" the impending death of a certain leader in Argentina, given these antecedents (notice how "leader" is so generic).

Furthermore, this "prophecy" was made as far back as April 2012. That's exactly 1 year and 6 months ago. Yet, we were made to believe back then that an Argentinian leader would die SOON. Pray tell, how on earth is 1.5 years "soon" (and we're still even awaiting this death o)? My understanding of "soon", although relative in itself, does not in anyway indicate that we would have to wait for a whole year and half to see the manifestation of the predicted event.

But of course, TB Joshua, being the calculative charlatan that he is, has obviously studied this woman's health history extensively to know well enough that she doesn't really have much longer to spend on this earth. We just have to wait for when it will inevitably happen, even if it would take 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years. After all, he "prophesied" that it would happen "soon", and we all know that "soon" is very relative term.

And to appease the TB Joshua apologists in the event that she fails to die any time in the foreseeable future, remember that TB Joshua prophesied the death of a "leader", not necessarily "president". So even if some local Argentine politician dies next week (which is more than likely), his "prophecy" would have come to pass anyway.

TB Joshua -- scamming gullible Nigerians since the 90's. cheesy
Mumu! U are a very good blasphemer,we ve seen many of u confessing ur blasphemous act at d scoan.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by salt1: 5:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Edunwa302:
senior prpht tb joshua is an anointed man of GOD anyone dt doesnt believe he is, i wonder what else can the person believe

I don't believe in TBJoshua. Period.
I believe in the Bible. I believe in Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith.

I am not saying that he isn't of God. Only God knows the source of his inspiration. That he prophesied some things and they happened doesn't even make me believe him. I have dreamt of many things and they happened verbatim, but that doesn't make me lean on my dreams. I depend on God's word, not dreams or anybody's prophecy.

I understand prophecy differently which is where I have issues with TBJ. All the prophets of the Bible condemned SIN and called for national repentance. The evils that they said would happen wasn't chance occurrences but consequences of neglecting the call for repentance. Maybe I don't listen to TBJ but I haven't heard his denunciation of sin in his football prophecies.

Secondly, all the prophets direct people to GOD and not to themselves. Here he is asking Argentines to come to HIM(TBJ) to seek for prayers.
Any minister who encourages people to depend on his own prayers or guidance is suspect, as far as I am concerned. I don't even go near such because they enslave people spiritually. A minister's duty is to lead people to God, not himself

2 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Enginmaths: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2013
Omoh....TBJ na sure guy oh...make we say d fact...
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Sheenor: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
Waiting for †ђε day he ώɨℓℓ make ∂ positive predictiction....
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by festivity123: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
novexme: This really works http:///1aiYpaD
when somethings is being revealled it means it can b averted,so my advice is for them to come n see TB Joshua
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by dnawah(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2013
Oya TB predict about me make i see.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by HaffeezMahmud(m): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2013
is lyk this man prophecies require alot of thought and concentration, am not going to his church am a real muslim, we can all see that all wat he is saying is true. So in my own opinion lets just believe him for seconds.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Xzbit91: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2013
Even Jesus said it is only in his own house that a prophet is without honour. Do not blaspheme against a man of God if u do not hav concrete proof!

2 Likes

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Jydebauer: 5:52pm On Oct 13, 2013
Guys, she's was successfully operated on on the 8th of October. What do we make of the prophecy in light of this?
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by precious112: 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2013
xager: beht why always negative prophecies?
God shows us things before they happen, God is sure using him ok
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by chiz4jc(m): 6:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by oluboyo04(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2013
presher: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
no be ur fault, na techno wey produce cheap android cos am. If na nokia torchlight yu dey use wey yu dey press M once and dey wait mey d cusor blink b4 yu go fit press anoda M yu no go fit do dis child's play. Go sell ur fone and buy toy
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by koladebrainiac(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2013
nostradimus, the man who saw tomorrow
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by iamdsam: 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
stanley10122: @op,seems y'all are actually praying and hoping it'll come to pass jst so that u'll find more reason to worship TBJ..incase u don't know, we're talking abt a person's life here..i hope God proves him wrong angry
Is T.B Joshua the one causing it? He only prophesied what was revealed to him by God. If you don't know what to comment, you better just read through and get out
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by iamdsam: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2013
salt 1:

I don't believe in TBJoshua. Period.
I believe in the Bible. I believe in Jesus, the Author and Finisher of my faith.

I am not saying that he isn't of God. Only God knows the source of his inspiration. That he prophesied some things and they happened doesn't even make me believe him. I have dreamt of many things and they happened verbatim, but that doesn't make me lean on my dreams. I depend on God's word, not dreams or anybody's prophecy.

I understand prophecy differently which is where I have issues with TBJ. All the prophets of the Bible condemned SIN and called for national repentance. The evils that they said would happen wasn't chance occurrences but consequences of neglecting the call for repentance. Maybe I don't listen to TBJ but I haven't heard his denunciation of sin in his football prophecies.

Secondly, all the prophets direct people to GOD and not to themselves. Here he is asking Argentines to come to HIM(TBJ) to seek for prayers.
Any minister who encourages people to depend on his own prayers or guidance is suspect, as far as I am concerned. I don't even go near such because they enslave people spiritually. A minister's duty is to lead people to God, not himself
Na waiten be your stress
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by iamdsam: 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
A prophet shall only prophecy what God put in his mouth and shall surely come to pass. So many so called christians today aren't use to prophets but pastors that only preach prosperity even when there's danger coming. He T.B Joshua prophecies about bad things that are about to happen most times to prevent or guide people against them. He doesn't frequently prophecy about good things to come because that's what every reasonable human beings pray for but the bad things to come to guide us through. When God's prophet speak, the wise listen. God bless. Let Love Lead!
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by patrkq(m): 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Purist: The Argentine president obviously has a history of ill health.

- She had previously been diagnosed of cancer
- She suffers from chronic hypertension
- She recently had a head injury

As of the time this so-called "prophecy" was made, her health condition certainly was not anywhere near optimal. Even a certified fool would have been able to venture out a guess and "prophesy" the impending death of a certain leader in Argentina, given these antecedents (notice how "leader" is so generic).

Furthermore, this "prophecy" was made as far back as April 2012. That's exactly 1 year and 6 months ago. Yet, we were made to believe back then that an Argentinian leader would die SOON. Pray tell, how on earth is 1.5 years "soon" (and we're still even awaiting this death o)? My understanding of "soon", although relative in itself, does not in anyway indicate that we would have to wait for a whole year and half to see the manifestation of the predicted event.

But of course, TB Joshua, being the calculative charlatan that he is, has obviously studied this woman's health history extensively to know well enough that she doesn't really have much longer to spend on this earth. We just have to wait for when it will inevitably happen, even if it would take 2 years, 5 years or even 10 years. After all, he "prophesied" that it would happen "soon", and we all know that "soon" is very relative term.

And to appease the TB Joshua apologists in the event that she fails to die any time in the foreseeable future, remember that TB Joshua prophesied the death of a "leader", not necessarily "president". So even if some local Argentine politician dies next week (which is more than likely), his "prophecy" would have come to pass anyway.

TB Joshua -- scamming gullible Nigerians since the 90's. cheesy
ur english is flawless
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by xager(m): 10:21pm On Oct 13, 2013
victorazy:

Who told u is all negetive? Person is telling u what to do to save ur life and ur calling it negetive? Oya receive millions grin na that one u wan hear abi? Ode!
That man is far far better than the man wey born u!

And she is healthy now! Mumu, Aturu

must you be insultive to make your invalid point? undecided
grow up!
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by englishmart(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2013
wesley80:
If you'd read the entire post with an open mind I'm sure you would've noticed he also spoke about how to avert the leaders death - avoiding surgery. It's most unfair of you to say I'm praying for her death.
such cases need surgery. No two ways about it.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by barnabas91: 11:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
wesley80: ^ The Prophecy was made in April, about 5 months after she underwent surgery and was CLEARED of having any form of cancer. Try another lie.
. My ppl perish for lack of knowledge. Don't judge for yu not to be judged. That is the word of the almighty for you.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by costandi(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2013
Heagle: isn't bad prophecy supposed to be averted? y does it still come to pass in dis prophet case?
Haba, when it doesn't come to pass, una go say he be fake prophet!

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by costandi(m): 11:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
Sweet Soup: Waiting for when he will profecise the death of all our corrupt heartless rulers..
Abeg oo...make he never 'profecise' yet oo grin

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by simeonism: 12:23am On Oct 14, 2013
d more we condemn dis man of god, d more god promotes him with more divine powers.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Judek2(m): 1:17am On Oct 14, 2013
Matthew 13:57
And they took offense at him. But Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town and in his own home."

Mark 6:4
Jesus said to them, "A prophet is not without honor except in his own town, among his relatives and in his own home."

Luke 4:24
"Truly I tell you," he continued, "no prophet is accepted in his hometown.

John 4:44
For Jesus himself testified, that a prophet hath no honour in his own country.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Judek2(m): 1:29am On Oct 14, 2013
costandi:
Abeg oo...make he never 'profecise' yet oo grin

E be like say u dey govamenti hauzu abi sinati.. grin grin
U dey fear?? tongue
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by Dgov6: 4:19am On Oct 14, 2013
believe him or not,whatever will be will definitely be.
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by tokz(m): 5:45am On Oct 14, 2013
But d devil disguises himself as an angel of light and if it were possible he would deceive the very elect

1 Like

Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by absalom11(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2013
ITS GOING TO BE GLORIOUS,HEAVENLY,PRAISY,ALL ABOUT GOD.
Its the Seat of God church Choir presenting a-day PRAISE JAM.
Featuring:
*UD PRAISE
*PRINCESS OMENA
*BIG BROTHERS
*EMMA SAX
*OTHER CHURCHES CHOIR
VENUE: JIKWOYI PHASE II BEHIND FOOTBAL FIELD,ABUJA.
DATE:25Th OCT, 2013
TIME:4:00PM
ITS GOING TO BE JUST LIKE HEAVEN HERE ON EARTH
Dont miss it!!!!!
Re: Is TB Joshua's Argentina Prophecy Coming To Pass? by kayrichy: 8:28am On Oct 14, 2013
macof: you were there when God was giving him the message abi?
Were you also there,when God gave other pastors the message? FAITH IS IN THE MIND

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Enenche: Kidnappers Disguise As Bishop, Naval Officer Storm Dunamis Church / Former Sex Worker Receives 13 Flat Estate As Wedding Gift From OPM Church (Pics) / Sharon Oyakhilome Celebrates Her 25th Birthday, Says 'People Mistake Me For 21'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.