Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? - Music/Radio (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? (32620 Views)

Contest:which Songs Did P'square Copy And Overlift In Their New Album? / What Music Video Pisses U Off! / Which Songs Will You Never Get Tired Of? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by 50calibre(m): 10:01am On Oct 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
F*.uck! Dats poo talk......ion knw wat jay-z is doing in rap, 4get d hype.....he isn't as gud as any of dose artistes dey supposedly grouped him with. Talkless of bn rolling stones number 1...WTF!! Naw dats serios injustice....fit b say na illuminati tnz sef cos ah no rily knw wetin dah guy dey rap altho he's bn on d scene 4 a yle naw

Ok! Why is he sh*t, and which people would you say are better than him?

Jay z has been in the game since the early 90s, released his first album in 96, 17 years later, he's still commercially very successful. Tell me another rapper with such record.

Tell me another rapper apart from eminem, who sells & has sold more than jay z

Jay z is not a gangster rapper, he & diddy has done much for rap that any other rapper out there, they took rap from a street/thuggish affair, and turned it into a cooperate thing, a business brand.

You've got to admit the truth when you see it, you don't get to have the longevity & commercial success as jay's had by being a mediocre. Never!! Except you are saying the world is stu*pid, & you are wise.

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by immortaliceberg(m): 10:02am On Oct 08, 2013
i hate timiya that nigga is a bitch nigga. Imagine him saying' and i quote...book no enter my brain my brother make e no b by force. ;Di hate timiya that nigga is a bitch nigga. Imagine him saying' and i quote...book no enter my brain my brother make e no b by force.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by immortaliceberg(m): 10:06am On Oct 08, 2013
i hate timiya that nigga is a b!tch nigga. Imagine him saying' and i quote...book no enter my brain my brother make e no b by force. ;Di hate timiya that nigga is a bitch nigga. Imagine him saying' and i quote...book no enter my brain my brother make e no b by force.
mazizi tonene:
Lol....but d song try sha....has a lil catchy vibe
i hate timiya that nigga is a b!tch nigga. Imagine him saying' and i quote...book no enter my brain my brother make e no b by force. ;Di hate timiya that nigga is a bitch nigga. Imagine him saying' and i quote...book no enter my brain my brother make e no b by force.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by iamboody(m): 10:07am On Oct 08, 2013
I don't think there is anyone who likes take banana till you go yo and journey of a thousand miles(one step at a time 16times). I also don't like M.I's chairman, ice prince's aboki, psquares Alingo and recently 9ice's songs.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by dericardos88: 10:09am On Oct 08, 2013
All songs by wizkid dbanj Olamide and a whole lot of them.... Some1 should please tell donjazzy to retain Tiwa Savage n wande coal and please get the other guys better things to do, they should please stop singing.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 08, 2013
goldfish80: I hate that NTA news theme song.I have this urge to kick a kid real hard whenever I hear that song! angry

cheesy mad man hahahahaha
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mazizitonene(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2013
50calibre:

Jay z has been in the game since the early 90s, released his first album in 96, 17 years later, he's still commercially very successful. Tell me another rapper with such record.

Jay z is not a gangster rapper, he & diddy has done much for rap that any other rapper out there, they took rap from a street/thuggish affair, and turned it into a cooperate thing, a business brand.

You've got to admit the truth when you see it, you don't get to have the longevity & commercial success as jay's had by being a mediocre. Never!! Except you are saying the world is stu*pid, & you are wise.
Gibberish!......dose dudes u placed jayZ with r not in his league @all....even NAS is way better dan him...and how many of jay Z's songs do u personally think are worth it...u can't count dem..15 jayz songs dat'l go 4 u anyday....mind u, jay z claims to be a gangster rapper...remembering how he started up...with 'em "girls girls girls" "hard knock life"...dats wen he gained popularity...even tho he started 97 I blv it was not up till d early 2000s dat he bcame a bit famous....I don't rily fancy d dude, so I don't follow him up....den dia is d song he did wif linkn park, den young forever, roc boys anthem, niggaz in paris...den ds his holy grail sh*t. Ah don't rily feel his rap in sum of ds sh*t jst dah d tunes delivery and instrumentals cud b catchy jst as in forever young and roc boys

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by iamboody(m): 10:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Okaka27: Best Musicians - MI, Darey, Bank W ,Brymo,Asa, Bez, 2face, Jaywon ,Rugged Man, 9ice, Jesse Jagz and Tiwa Savage

dey are d only ones dat sing wit maturity...

Common remove Nice and Rugged man from that list joor...they are so mediocre.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Monarchmindset(m): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2013
French montana=ain't worry bout nothing (that song makes me wanna puke)

Dbanj= don't tell me nonsense (what tha hell Dbanj, don't sing me nonsense)
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by chidanzy(m): 10:28am On Oct 08, 2013
nonsookongwu: davido and all his songs pissed me d Bleep off
lol
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by mazizitonene(m): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2013
50calibre:

Ah blv he just got lucky with his *illuminati* stuff...cum marry beyonce....y him luck no go shine..lolz..his longevity is actually d stuff dats making him relevant in d game 2day..d brand "jay z"
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by kolamilan(m): 10:37am On Oct 08, 2013
take banana i hate that song with passion.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by immortaliceberg(m): 10:43am On Oct 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Gibberish!......dose dudes u placed jayZ with r not in his league @all....even NAS is way better dan him...and how many of jay Z's songs do u personally think are worth it...u can't count dem..15 jayz songs dat'l go 4 u anyday....mind u, jay z claims to be a gangster rapper...remembering how he started up...with 'em "girls girls girls" "hard knock life"...dats wen he gained popularity...even tho he started 97 I blv it was not up till d early 2000s dat he bcame a bit famous....I don't rily fancy d dude, so I don't follow him up....den dia is d song he did wif linkn park, den young forever, roc boys anthem, niggaz in paris...den ds his holy grail sh*t. Ah don't rily feel his rap in sum of ds sh*t jst dah d tunes delivery and instrumentals cud b catchy jst as in forever young and roc boys
am with u guy...if u talk abt hip hop u got to call names lyk pac, dre, nas, guru, immortal technique,b.i.g nd so on before u start calling d lyks of jayz. nigga do some research!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by immortaliceberg(m): 10:45am On Oct 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Monarchmindset(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2013
mazizi tonene:
Ah blv he just got lucky with his *illuminati* stuff...cum marry beyonce....y him luck no go shine..lolz..his longevity is actually d stuff dats making him relevant in d game 2day..d brand "jay z"
success now has to do with being an illuminati abi?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by soski(m): 11:40am On Oct 08, 2013
make Una go sing Una own Naaa u think say e easy mcheeeeew
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Bau3r(m): 11:51am On Oct 08, 2013
Littlehooper:

NA UR BLOOD, I DEY USE TO TYPE..
HOW MUCH DO U GET IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT..
LEAVE NAIJA ARTISTES ALONE...
IF U BEEF THEIR GLORY, U WILL END LIKE A STORY
So if dem leave u now u don write rhyme be that.Let me explain somtin to u,nobody is 'beefing' them its obvious dat u don't knw what beefing means,we were only voicing out our discontent with the meaningless songs they have sung not all.OLODDO!

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sometimes I don't blame the artiste I blame the fans,I could remember when iyanya first released his first single which was after he won project fame,the single is one very cool nice love song that is nice and was better than all the crap he is singing these days but after he released the single despite how interesting the song was people were not giving him attention since it is not the usual party song fast beat that they do like so shows were not coming no cash and he is becoming tired because he is getting broke,after some years he released a song titled "kukere"which is a fast beat and part song that nigerians do like and yes!!!he finally got the attention he wanted,shows started coming in and he started getting money from his music career!ever since then all his songs his based on that style,I can't blame him I blame the society we live in...lobatan!!!
Like my comment if u agree with me and if u don't agree with me share ur opinion let's discuss
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by 2scorehigh(m): 12:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
kennygee:

Miley is not a Nigerian o, she's jst a retarded and confused illuminati puppet.
I hate any song from Olamide, he is just a hood, razz ghetto rat. Then i hate any sond from bracket, those guys should just give up. K switch should just go and open a bar, i hate his songs. Terry G needs T.B. Joshua's deliverance.

supported.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by KingOmarion(m): 12:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote author=nonsookongwu]davido and all his songs pissed me d Bleep off[/qu.....Men r you for real you got to be kidding me..He's my best artist...my worst is Sky b and Slow Dog
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by chucky234(m): 1:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
tellwisdom:

Why your own abuse no pass, goon! Goon!. Them use am swear for you?? Abi goon cook for give u chop??
LMAO
Who com be dis wisdomless goon na, guy park well joor.
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by adamsflick(m): 1:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
Father please forgive me for wetin I wan say about wetin you create, here, the whole world don dey kolo..... Still reping Brymo
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by adamsflick(m): 1:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
And why will a normal person say "chop bannana till you go yo" about 16 times in a chorus....... I dont even know why jazzy produced it in the first place!

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Flygeriansteve: 1:26pm On Oct 08, 2013
kenedy175: wreking ball - miley cyrus. I just dnt get it
Well aside the video, I think that songs makes tons of sense "I came in like a wrecking ball, I never hit so hard in love, all I wanted was to break your walls, all you ever did was break me..." That's a near-perfect love-sick/breakup song
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by zealed64: 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
JUSTIN BIBIER FT WILLIAM AND RECENT OLAMIDE SONGS!!... Hearing or seeing the songs make's me feel my appliance is faulty!..
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Kaycee7: Most Naija music excluding- Olorun Mi by Tiwa
Darey Art's songs & Styl Plus songs and a few others
Most American hip hop songs especially- Rich Gang's Tap out . I want to shoot the guy singing the chorus. His voice is soooo horrible.
Miley Cyrus should go to Selena Gomez for pointers.

It's too bad we're the minority or we could have starved some sense into these artists.
baba, lockup! Future's voice is d bomb! Didnt u hear him with drake on d song; "bitches love me"?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
goldfish80: I hate that NTA news theme song.I have this urge to kick a kid real hard whenever I hear that song! angry
grin grin grin grin. Lmao. Guy, wetin u reason reach dt side?
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Oct 08, 2013
Virtually all naija songs! Iyanya and d way he licks his lips in videos and stage performances gets me real maaaaaaad!! On d foreign scene, it has to be "Bandz A make ha dance" by juicy J! Gosh!! D guy is senseless!!
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by alosiby92(f): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Iyanya has fallen my hand so many times...from sexy mama to jombolo to head swell..what calabash of tobacco is he smoking?

The music videos shot in SA irritate me the most. Flavour has this habit of using SA too much and it just looks fake sometimes...clearly you can tell the girls in the videos are not Nigerian...but ah well...his Igbo beats have also been recycled and I feel like KC and other guys try to copy him...
Who the heck is wiz boy? One plus one is equal to one? Clearly the man did not pass jamb...or primary 1 for that matter...

That Orezi rhianna song was rubbish...infact, i kicked myself for wasting my megabytes watching the video...

Lets not forget all the female Nigerian artistes these days...Emma Nyra
Kai..even Chidinma is starting to fall my hand...
Tiwa Savage's don't leave without my heart had nothing to do with the video...that song was about sex oh jare! mscheeeeew.

Psquare have been recycling and stealing songs since the beginning of time..even their own songs sef...they just repackage them and make them sound slightly different. The beautiful Onyiye was ifunanya all over again and they brought that useful man Rick Ross to Naija...who I passionately dislike...I mean, his video of "hold me back" was just irrelevant to Nigerian life in general...

Oh...lets not forget Davido's One of a kind..Mscheeeew...Abeg who starts a song with "your bottom big like trailer"? and the video sef was also irrelevant to life.

kai..I could write a composition on naija artistes...smh

2 Likes

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by nonxo007(m): 2:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
kolawaxxy: All igbo songs. They make me feel like banging my head against the nearest wall. Aaarrrrgghhhh!!
dn if u hear hausa song u go bomb ur sef nah...
Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by manuelzz(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
Sabotage4700: mine is skelewu by davido,both the music and video. it makes me feel like smashing my device on the floor. aarrrgghhhhh

Bros,where did you see the video? Abi u dun begin see into the future?

1 Like

Re: Which Songs/Music Videos Pisses You Off Bigtime? by kenedy175(m): 2:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Flygeriansteve: Well aside the video, I think that songs makes tons of sense "I came in like a wrecking ball, I never hit so hard in love, all I wanted was to break your walls, all you ever did was break me..." That's a near-perfect love-sick/breakup song

yeah! I agree with you. but the video just doesn't depict d miley I used to knw

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Download Mp3: Dj Khaled – Popstar Ft. Drake, Starring Justin Bieber [video] / Download “Eli” and "Skwinik" Mp3 By Upper X & Okpo Records Gang / Share The Most Emotional Songs You Ever Heard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.