Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:24 AM

Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? (801 Views)

Smartress, Mattress Detects & Tells When Someone Else Is Having Sex In Your Bed / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women! / How To Know A Lady Just Had Sex Or Did Something Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by seedsower(m): 9:09am On Oct 07, 2013
Bachelors, will you change your mattress when you are married?

Married men, did you change your mattress when you got married?

You might have done many things on your mattress and your wife should need a fresh air, clean start and bed cleansing.
Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by AnodaIT(m): 9:17am On Oct 07, 2013
You are right, the mattress will remind me how Nneka held on to one side while I pounded her from behind and how I used a vaccum cleaner to mop out the excess fluid Blessing poured on my bed.
But all beds look the same, it is a mind thing. Just change the cover and burn all previously used bedspread, pillow case, wrapper and possibly towel

2 Likes

Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by write2obi(m): 9:37am On Oct 07, 2013
Yes, cos I'll probably move to a bigger apartment.

1 Like

Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by greedie1(f): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2013
@ op, are u the legendary bed guy?

1 Like

Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by jmoore(m): 10:15am On Oct 07, 2013
My plan is to move into a new house after my wedding. Many things will change including the mattress. I will go for the jumbo size smiley
Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by sagitarius(m): 10:55am On Oct 07, 2013
Yep, I changed mine immediately after my wedding. Got a bigger one as a wedding present from my mother in-law. I would still have changed it regardless... Cos d one I used as a Bachelor was a bit small and too many things happened on it grin

1 Like

Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by Exponental(m): 10:59am On Oct 07, 2013
There is no need. In as much as u already have ur apartment before marriage....datzall! Except u are relocating or it's in a terrible state.
Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by Tuntheycr7: 11:11am On Oct 07, 2013
I wud changed ma bed few months to ma weddin jux 4 a bigger one. Though all wat happned to d bed are courtesy of ma intendin wife so
Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by seedsower(m): 2:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=sagitarius]Yep, I changed mine immediately after my wedding. Got a bigger one as a wedding present from my mother in-law. I would still have changed it regardless... Cos d one I used as a Bachelor was a bit small and too many things happened on it[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

hmm
Re: Men. Will You Or Did You Change Your Mattress When You Are Married? by lacicrips(m): 5:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Naah. I just bought the damn thing, and it's one big gigantic modafucka.

(1) (Reply)

Is This True? / He Used To Be A She, And She Used To Be A He. Now Transgender Teenage Lovebirds / An Open Letter To 14 Year-old Waje's Daughter, 'emerald' [read]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.