Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,992 members, 7,956,703 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:10 PM

On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand (2512 Views)

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / Jonathan Okays Sovereign National Conference, SNC To Take Off Next Year / You Want A SNC?- Read This Full Minutes Of The Famous Aburi Conference. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
A man with an eyes that see's the future saw this and want to seccede with his people ,he was tagged a rebel and enemy of the state but today history is repeating its self.80 PERCENT OF NIGERIANS WANT SECCESION AND NEARLY ALL REGIONAL AND TRIBAL CONCIOUSE ORGANISATIONS LIKE AFANIFERE,OPC,MEND.MBEF AND MASSOB ARE CLAMOURING FOR SECCESION.THIS IS TIME TO TELL OUR SELVES THE TRUTH ABOUT THE COSMETIC UNITY OF NIGERIA.ON SNC WE STAND
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Emperor007: 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
SNC is long over due.

Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Emperor_007: SNC is long over due.

exactely sir
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 4:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
But my question is who is afriad of Snc and why
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by ijawcitizen(m): 6:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Op pls get your facts right.

Col. Ojukwu wasn't seceding with Igbo people. He was dragging other people including my own people to be slaves under Igbos, which we resisted from the very begining yet he invaded us with armed Igbo soldiers. And that stupidity has landed us to where we find ourselves today.

Pls don't dust up buried sentiments from the Niger Delta with such senseless posts where you Igbos try to portray that you control the destiny of ND or see ND as traitors & stupi.d people when history tells us that the otherwise was the case.

I hope you do a proper rethink.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by DeCleff(m): 7:17am On Oct 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: Op pls get your facts right.

Col. Ojukwu wasn't seceding with Igbo people. He was dragging other people including my own people to be slaves under Igbos, which we resisted from the very begining yet he invaded us with armed Igbo soldiers. And that stupidity has landed us to where we find ourselves today.

Pls don't dust up buried sentiments from the Niger Delta with such senseless posts where you Igbos try to portray that you control the destiny of ND or see ND as traitors & stupi.d people when history tells us that the otherwise was the case.

Even in Niger Delta there is no love and unity. Ikwerre said they are not igbos but every other tribe in the region sees them as igbos. The Riverine people and those on upland are like water and oil.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by ijawcitizen(m): 8:33am On Oct 08, 2013
DeCleff:

Even in Niger Delta there is no love and unity. Ikwerre said they are not igbos but every other tribe in the region sees them as igbos. The Riverine people and those on upland are like water and oil.
Who told you we are not United in the Niger Delta?

Who told you Ikwerre wants to be in the Niger Delta Republic?

What has your faulty logic about Niger Delta being disunited got to do with Ojukwu and his toy soldiers invading the Niger Delta? Where does Ojukwu and the actions of the Igbos fit in here?
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 08, 2013
DeCleff:

Stop arguing with that guy he's is a full bred yoruba guy...he just wants to cause confusion btw Igbo's and Ijaws...I can tell u that right now as u re arguing with him,,,he is googling what to say to u ryt nw,and in d same way twisting sm of d tins'''
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by fastguy10: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2013
lygn19:
Stop arguing with that guy he's is a full bred yoruba guy...he just wants to cause confusion btw Igbo's and Ijaws...I can tell u that right now as u re arguing with him,,,he is googling what to say to u ryt nw,and in d same way twisting sm of d tins'''
Pure truth
Wise man
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by ijawcitizen(m): 11:02am On Oct 08, 2013
lygn19:
You are just showing us how insecure you are in your landlocked region. We Ijaws will never unite with you...emphasis on NEVER.

http://radiobiafra.co/community/radio-biafra-blog/ijaw-people-are-they-biafrans-or-are-we-forcing-them-to-be
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: You are just showing us how insecure you are in your landlocked region. We Ijaws will never unite with you...emphasis on NEVER.

http://radiobiafra.co/community/radio-biafra-blog/ijaw-people-are-they-biafrans-or-are-we-forcing-them-to-be
Now u guys have confirmed what am talking abt,,,
Yoruba hands on deck,,,google on point,,,lol'" keep it up
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by nduchucks: 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Irresponsible husbands will not exhaust all available options to save his family but will go into counseling with the primary topic of discussion being the dissolution of the marriage.

We Nigerians must act like the proverbial responsible husband who will leave no stone unturned, with the exception of the nuclear option, in protectiing and ensuring that the marriage remains intact.

The resulting loss of life which you fools are courting will devour your mini nations. Nuff said.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
ndu_chucks: Irresponsible husbands will not exhaust all available options to save his family but will go into counseling with the primary topic of discussion being the dissolution of the marriage.

We Nigerians must act like the proverbial responsible husband who will leave no stone unturned, with the exception of the nuclear option, in protectiing and ensuring that the marriage remains intact.

The resulting loss of life which you fools are courting will devour your mini nations. Nuff said.
we wud like to see u(NORTH) try...
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
If fighting a war...for 10years wud rid us of marginalisation,nepotism,tribalism, ethnic and religious killings for d rest of our years...then its a task that must be done,heroes wud fall,ppl wud suffer,,,but we have d most powerful force on our side GOD, and I believe he wud see us tru.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:25pm On Oct 08, 2013

stop claming what you are not.thousands of yoruba cant put enemity between igbo and niger deltans

1 Like

Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
ndu_chucks: Irresponsible husbands will not exhaust all available options to save his family but will go into counseling with the primary topic of discussion being the dissolution of the marriage.

we should keep on pretendingy while you kill the southerns in dozens in the north?
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
lygn19: If fighting a war...for 10years wud rid us of marginalisation,nepotism,tribalism, ethnic and religious killings for d rest of our years...then its a task that must be done,heroes wud fall,ppl wud suffer,,,but we have d most powerful force on our side GOD, and I believe he wud see us tru.
.supported sir
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria is sick and seriously need a medical attention and that medical attention is seccesion.enough of this deciet.lets tell our selves the bitter truth,we hate one another with passion.we dont trust each other and some tribe are marginalise.its better we part in peace.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
lygn19: If fighting a war...for 10years wud rid us of marginalisation,nepotism,tribalism, ethnic and religious killings for d rest of our years...then its a task that must be done,heroes wud fall,ppl wud suffer,,,but we have d most powerful force on our side GOD, and I believe he wud see us tru.
despirate time they say call for despirate measure.the north are divided among them selves,the middle beltans are saying no to thier oppresor hausa/fulani,thats what lead to thier decamping from the Acf and forming thier own.IGBOS,YORUBA.NIGER DELTANS AND MIDDLE BELTANS WANT US TO PART IN PEACE.WHAT IS HAUSA FULANI AFRAID OF
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
despirate time they say call for despirate measure.the north are divided among them selves,the middle beltans are saying no to thier oppresor hausa/fulani,thats what lead to thier decamping from the Acf and forming thier own.IGBOS,YORUBA.NIGER DELTANS AND MIDDLE BELTANS WANT US TO PART IN PEACE.WHAT IS HAUSA FULANI AFRAID OF
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
lygn19:
we wud like to see u(NORTH) try...
.they shoudnt dare
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Longeria(m): 6:28pm On Oct 08, 2013

Foooool, where did he mentioned Igbo.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 08, 2013
VICTORCIZA: .they shoudnt dare
They don't know we know d secret of d war,even russian weapons...all der aides, from UK support,to egyptian pilots,to saudi engineers,,,not only that d west,sm part of d southsouth,middle belt,and d core north, even Niger supplied dem with foot soldiers,,, if dz war venture happens again we wud teach this ppl a lesson that wud remain till d rest of there WICKED eternity.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:11pm On Oct 08, 2013
lygn19:
They don't know we know d secret of d war,even russian weapons...all der aides, from UK support,to egyptian pilots,to saudi engineers,,,not only that d west,sm part of d southsouth,middle belt,and d core north, even Niger supplied dem with foot soldiers,,, if dz war venture happens again we wud teach this ppl a lesson that wud remain till d rest of there WICKED eternity.
and do you know the hapiest thing,this time around they wont be fighting just the igbo,they wil be fighting the whole southerners with the middle belt
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:14pm On Oct 08, 2013
Longeria: Foooool, where did he mentioned Igbo.
dnt mind the rifraf,in the whole post i didnt see any where the op mention igbo or ojukwu,i wonder were he get those points from
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 08, 2013
VICTORCIZA: dnt mind the rifraf,in the whole post i didnt see any where the op mention igbo or ojukwu,i wonder were he get those points from
Stop wasting ur time that guy is a yoruba guy forming Ijaw...
By der works u shall know dem
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
VICTORCIZA: and do you know the hapiest thing,this time around they wont be fighting just the igbo,they wil be fighting the whole southerners with the middle belt
If u re talking abt southerners shift d yorubas to one side then continue.

1 Like

Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by DeCleff(m): 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
ijaw citizen: Who told you we are not United in the Niger Delta?

Who told you Ikwerre wants to be in the Niger Delta Republic?

What has your faulty logic about Niger Delta being disunited got to do with Ojukwu and his toy soldiers invading the Niger Delta? Where does Ojukwu and the actions of the Igbos fit in here?

Hahahahaha i am an Ikwerre guy and Ikwerres are one of those tribe championing for Niger Delta.

So if u say the Ikwerres don't want to be included in Niger Delta, where else; SE?

You people saying Nigeria is fraud and we were forcefully joined together. Yet u people are the same talking about Niger Delta?

Who are the Niger Deltans? Do u mean those in the oil producing areas in Nigeria?

Guy Niger Delta is also a fraud made up of different nationalities for benefits of the selected few. So if u truly cheerished Niger Delta, u should do the same to Nigeria.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:52am On Oct 09, 2013
[quote author=lygn19]
Stop wasting ur time that guy is a yoruba guy forming Ijaw...
By der works u shall know dem[/quote\] i wonder what will be his benefit with that impersonation
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 6:56am On Oct 09, 2013
lygn19:
If u re talking abt southerners shift d yorubas to one side then continue.
i dont understand yoruba people,this time they are with you,the next time they are in the opposition.chameleon life style.Afanifere and Opc has given thier support.let just wait and see were they will turn again
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by TeaParty: 9:01am On Oct 09, 2013
This ijaw-citizen guy is a yoruba,dont mind him
DeCleff:

Hahahahaha i am an Ikwerre guy and Ikwerres are one of those tribe championing for Niger Delta.

So if u say the Ikwerres don't want to be included in Niger Delta, where else; SE?

You people saying Nigeria is fraud and we were forcefully joined together. Yet u people are the same talking about Niger Delta?

Who are the Niger Deltans? Do u mean those in the oil producing areas in Nigeria?

Guy Niger Delta is also a fraud made up of different nationalities for benefits of the selected few. So if u truly cheerished Niger Delta, u should do the same to Nigeria.
Re: On Soverign National Confrence.snc. We Stand by VICTORCIZA(m): 9:02am On Oct 09, 2013
DeCleff:

every tribe in Nigeria including the real Niger deltans laugh at you when you say you are not igbo while you names,language,attire,food,culture and heritage speak volume of your igbo root.quite decieving your self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Passport Ranks 78th Best To Travel With / See Photo Of President Jonathan & Daughter At Yakubu Gowon’s 80th Birthday Thank / Facts You Should Know About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.