Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians (4274 Views)

The Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth,the Cabal,tokunbo Ban &impoverishing Nigerians / Pix's: Okada Operators Protest ban and Extortions By Enforcement Agents / Same-sex Pastor Dares Senate Ban And Continues Fellowship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by pazienza(m): 12:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: It is expected, the US must discredit whatever that is abt to come good in Africa, and the Africans, been gullible must pull it down with their hands. Thereby stopping the progress thru the world cabal's (US and others) propaganda!

Now that dangotte is up on the way to dethrone even the richest, he suddenly bcomes the one making Nigerians poor! Now, kenya must stop him, Nigerians must hate him, all other countries where the man in making waves are expected to be against him. This will narrow his income, thus, killing his potential.

May the US pls stand up and tell us there are no cabals dishing out how government in being run there, may the US pls stand up and explain how they have decided to bomb iraq, afghanistan and now Syria for frivolous claims? We all knw they do it for the resources there. Why dnt they bomb china? At least they possess nuclear bombs too!!!

Any country the US seized are left in poverty! We all knw why!!

So, they can just shove their stoopid propaganda up their asss and let us be!

How is dangotte making Nigerians poor?

Does his products sell higher than the rest of their likes?

Nobody says he's not an opportunist, but the question is:

If he shuts down his companies, will this self righteous id!iots called the US provide the jobs?

Stop talking nonsense,How many percentage of nigerians are Dangote's employees? less than 1percent.

Nobody cares whether dangote is getting richer or poorer,as a consumer,i only care about final price of products. Dangote has access to the cheapest labour you can get anywhere in the world, yet he sells his cement at a price double that of international prices. Why should it be so? how many of us are under dangote's pay roll that the rest of us should suffer?
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by sCun: 12:45pm On Oct 08, 2013
biafranqueen: Trust me I was admiring him so much until we started going outside of cars and parts, I was so shocked at how I was prohibited to import the smallest things for my inlaws provision shop. Things like tin fish and tomato is cheaper to import but they will size it when they find it, you have to hide it well well. Thank God I have a connected agent!
Tomorrow you will be the first to preach to Nigerians about corruption and what not, but you import contraband goods through your ''connected'' agent. Bloody hypocrite.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by sCun: 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
Let them continue to ban, we want more manufacturing in Nigeria and more jobs.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by pazienza(m): 1:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: Let them continue to ban, we want more manufacturing in Nigeria and more jobs.

Which job are you talking about? how many Nigerians are under Dangote's pay roll that the rest of us should be milked dry? Nonsense.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by gerald09(m): 1:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is y its called conspiracy theories. These points made can be augured, exploitation is a horrible tin to happen to any society but Dangote did not start exploitation u guys did co-operations like shell, chevron, total etc are champions. I can't not doubt d fact d FG has made dangote group price fixers it has also given Nigeria a positive outlook No matter how small MTN is exploiting, banks are exploiting, Dangote is amongst d list company exploiting us. Do we send dem all out or do we keep hitting the govt hard to help improve d ryts of it citizens. Remember demand is wot create monopoly.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by pazienza(m): 1:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Scun: Tomorrow you will be the first to preach to Nigerians about corruption and what not, but you import contraband goods through your ''connected'' agent. Bloody hypocrite.

How is she a hypocrite? so she should submit her self to Dangote exploitation to become a good citizen? The corruption here is the government that have left the hapless masses it was supposed to protect,at the mercy of a wicked capitalist,who has no sympathy for his countrymen.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by pazienza(m): 1:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
gerald09: This is y its called conspiracy theories. These points made can be augured, exploitation is a horrible tin to happen to any society but Dangote did not start exploitation u guys did co-operations like shell, chevron, total etc are champions. I can't not doubt d fact d FG has made dangote group price fixers it has also given Nigeria a positive outlook No matter how small MTN is exploiting, banks are exploiting, Dangote is amongst d list company exploiting us. Do we send dem all out or do we keep hitting the govt hard to help improve d ryts of it citizens. Remember demand is wot create monopoly.

How are the oil companies exploiting us, as a consumer,i am only interested in the final price of the finished product. We are not paying for petroleum products more than the international community,same with our communication network providers, their charge is reasonable and not exploitative in comparison to what is obtainable elsewhere.

Dangote has given Nigeria no positive outlook,he is milking us dry, price of building house is going high,likewise house rents, how much more do you think Nigerians can bear this man imposed suffering? This is not a conspiracy theory,this is a reality for 'ordinary' Nigerians.

Why are we buying cement at cut throat prices,despite the fact that dangote has acesss to the country's raw materials for it, and one of the cheapest labour you can get anywhere else in the world? Why are we buying cement at price double that of the international price for cement?
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by sCun: 2:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
pazienza:

How is she a hypocrite? so she should submit her self to Dangote exploitation to become a good citizen? The corruption here is the government that have left the hapless masses it was supposed to protect,at the mercy of a wicked capitalist,who has no sympathy for his countrymen.
Any armed robber, kidnapper, corrupt civil servant and government official can give the same excuse. People should stop being hypocrites, I hate it!
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
pazienza:

Stop talking nonsense,How many percentage of nigerians are Dangote's employees? less than 1percent.

Nobody cares whether dangote is getting richer or poorer,as a consumer,i only care about final price of products. Dangote has access to the cheapest labour you can get anywhere in the world, yet he sells his cement at a price double that of international prices. Why should it be so? how many of us are under dangote's pay roll that the rest of us should suffer?
u are the one to stop talking trash!

What were the prices of these goods before he ventured in?

Apart from cement, what other produces of his made prices to go up?

The pastas or sugar?

Besides, where is the cheap labour for dangotte in Nigeria?

Do u think this is china?
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by pazienza(m): 3:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u are the one to stop talking trash!

What were the prices of these goods before he ventured in?

Apart from cement, what other produces of his made prices to go up?

The pastas or sugar?

Besides, where is the cheap labour for dangotte in Nigeria?

Do u think this is china?

Cement prices were cheaper before dangote ventured in, he was supposed to make it cheaper than he met it,seeing as he doesn't have to pay for any import duty. Yes,labour is cheap in nigeria, dangote pay his employees peanuts.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by gsainttrinity(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abeg u people should go and do something reasonable with ur potential and stop pointing fingers at those who are going some where.... was Dangote born with government officials waiting to give him fair treatment.... he is doing what 99.9% of Nigerian can not do. and the fucking USA analyst should shove their head in anus.... look @ bill gates business model, and many other billionaires.... making money does not need fair practices most times. but it does not stops anyone from venturing..
many Nigerians prefer to drive Okada than invest or become entrepreneurs.. do you know why? laziness to venture.
I am not employed by dangote but he is not making anyone poor.... wish we have lots of dangotes.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by gal10(f): 4:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
ACM10: Dangote has been acquiring wealth through government patronage. It's an open secret.
you can say dat again bro!
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by Gayigaskia(m): 4:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is just noise about nothing, you Igbo gonna keep whinning i guess just like Ojukwu did until he died. Please leave Dangote alone , the truth is when giving your fellow igbo the same opportunity as Dangote, he will be so egoistical that he will fail in a matter of months.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by DoffMan2: 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Gayigaskia: This is just noise about nothing, you Igbo gonna keep whinning i guess just like Ojukwu did until he died. Please leave Dangote alone , the truth is when giving your fellow igbo the same opportunity as Dangote, he will be so egoistical that he will fail in a matter of months.

Good thing you mentioned Ojukwu. How egoistical was his dad when he was the richest man in Nigeria without monopolies/govt patronage? How did he fail?

And why brand everyone on this thread Igbo? Or are you guys trying to monopolize NL as well?
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by eagleeye2: 5:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
Most people will only criticize your success, but only very few will ask about the prize you have to pay for that success.
Dangote, I believe, has paid his dues.
Re: D Truth Behind Dangote’s Wealth, D Cabal,tokunbo Ban And Impoverishing Nigerians by Backpedal: 1:24pm On Nov 01, 2022
Olucheye:
Dangote is a true business man, who was just favored to have to shots aid his investment.
Just like every great business, you must know some who is who in your government.

As learnt, the bulk of the financial prowess Dangote has today was from the looted cash that was handed over to him from Abacha to work with while he heads the corporation but give returns back to him. But we all know the story of how death cut him off at prime. Giving Dangote total control of the cash.

When there is a still there is a way. Aliko had the Will to succeed and followed through with the friends he had in the corridors of power.... then BOOM!!! he becomes the richest dude on the continent.

When amongst my friends I've always opined that, there should be two topics taught in business schools on business models;

1. The Hov (Jay-Z) model

2. The Dalik (Aliko Dangote) model.

They are two hard-working guys who have fine tuned their little Connections to become mega rich dudes despite their environment.

BOTTOMLINE; Dangote has done nothing wrong except bring smart. His business neurons are actively working. Check the Bush family in the states, their family supplied the major bulk of the ammunition and military needs needs during the Iraq war. Mitt Romney's tyre factor in China too endless supplies sub-standard tires across the world just to exploit China's open cheap labor and earn off his fellow American citizens. Don't hate on Aliko. Develop your business skills! It's vital.
I see your point

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomole Replies Okonjo-iweala, Says 'I Don't Want To Say She Knows How To Lie' / How Long Will It Take Nigeria To Fix This (photo) / Akpabio Blames Tinubu, Amaechi For His Electoral Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.