Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know - Nairaland / General (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know (29490 Views)

Some Disturbing Facts You Probably Don't Know About DEATH. / Random Photos Of Some Beautifully Decorated Areas In Lagos / 10 Random Facts About Yourself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Don't let the lies fool you,Nigerians are one of the most friendly people in the world.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:19am On Oct 08, 2013
Kidnappers in Nigeria have a "rule" or "code" to never kill Foreigners all they want and take is the ransom money
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 08, 2013
Onila-is-cool:
A man living in Ekiti State in Nigeria divorced his wife because she couldn't pound yam. cheesy

A man can only go so long without his pounded yam
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:20am On Oct 08, 2013
There are 2 million Nigerians living in the UK and 45,000 working in permanent jobs in the US.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:21am On Oct 08, 2013
Onila-is-cool:
There are 2 million Nigerians living in the UK and 45,000 working in permanent jobs in the US.

I don't think they legal because legal Africans are not even 2million
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Edo Women are the most loved people by Foreigners in Africa and in Europe wink wink

grin grin grin grin

hmmm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:22am On Oct 08, 2013
Prof. Wole Soyinka is Africa's first Nobel Peace Prize Winner
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Chinua Achebe's book "Things Fall Apart" has been translated into over 70 languages,its the most translated African book ever.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Onila-is-cool:
Edo Women are the most loved people by Foreigners in Africa and in Europe wink wink

grin grin grin grin

hmmm

How did u come up with that? Is that opinion or fact
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:23am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria records reduction in polio cases.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2013
The Nigerian Music Industry is number 1 in Africa and every African musician are trying their best to be associated with it.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Deiok(m): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Where are you getting these you facts from. Some of them are not true though.
And the imafidon family you mentioned in one of the facts, i am realy proud of them if it is true.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:24am On Oct 08, 2013
Kingmojo:

How did u come up with that? Is gha gab opinion or fact
maybe conducted in ashawo forum lipsrsealed grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 08, 2013
Deiok: Where are you getting these you facts from. Some of them are not true though.
And the imafidon family you mentioned in one of the facts, i am realy proud of them if it is true.

Majority are opinions
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Onila-is-cool:
maybe conducted in ashawo forum lipsrsealed grin

Where is that @. I need to visit
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:26am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria has been in three tweetfights that trended worldwide (Nigeria Vs. Ghana ,Nigeria Vs. Liberia and Nigeria Vs. Kenya shocked

e b like say I go join twitter

me like e-fights grin grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:27am On Oct 08, 2013
In Mbaise in Nigeria,bride price is $6,500 (about N1 million)
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 08, 2013
Onila-is-cool:
Nigeria has been in three tweetfights that trended worldwide (Nigeria Vs. Ghana ,Nigeria Vs. Liberia and Nigeria Vs. Kenya shocked

e b like say I go join twitter

me like e-fights grin grin

Nigerians sure love picking fights. I thought it was just with Ghanaians and South Africans.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria's President,Goodluck Jonathan has been nicknamed the "LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE in Nigeria" because he became a Governor &President without contesting

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2013
Onila-is-cool:
Nigeria's President,Goodluck Jonathan has been nicknamed the "LUCKIEST MAN ALIVE in Nigeria" because he became a Governor &President without contesting

His parents didn't name him Goodluck for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:32am On Oct 08, 2013
Kingmojo:

Nigerians sure love picking fights. I thought it was just with Ghanaians and South Africans.

me I just hate it when liberia tries to feel important

what the f0ck is a Liberia?

Liberia shld keep low like their sierra leone brothers in the west

and stop trying to pull down Nigeria when we are fighting with significant countries in Africa

even on facebook, they love pick up fights with Nigerians m Ghanaians for no reason
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigerians have threatened to stop watching @BigBroAfrica because Melvin didn't win and Nigeria is the most populated Country in Africa

shu undecided must Nigerians win all the time
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 08, 2013
Onila-is-cool:

me I just hate it when liberia tries to feel important

what the f0ck is a Liberia?

Liberia shld keep low like their sierra leone brothers in the west

and stop trying to pull down Nigeria when we are fighting with significant countries in Africa

even on facebook, they love pick up fights with Nigerians m Ghanaians for no reason

My girl is Liberian. Yeah you are right I tend not to get in online battle with Liberians because it is not really a fair fight. That's why i stick to Nigerians.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2013
Its only in Nigeria that pirated films also have a fore-warning about piracy.
grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:38am On Oct 08, 2013
Kingmojo:

My girl is Liberia. Yeah you are right I tend not to get in online battle with Liberians because it is not really a fair fight. That's why i stick to Nigerians.

dey are actually good in e-fights grin

the Liberians are very united when dealing with Nigerians online

even when Nigerians tease them abt being refugees in our country, dey dont quit

poor country but very proud pple

anyways its good
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:40am On Oct 08, 2013
The largest butterfly diversity in the world can be found in the areas around Calabar, Cross River State,Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2013
It costs $100,000 to stage a show in Eko Hotel in Lagos,Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:41am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria has the most record labels in Africa.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2013
We Dislike Nigerians With A Passion - Republic of Benin people

grin grin
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigerian Students spend N100 Billion on tuition in Ghanaian Universities yearly.
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:43am On Oct 08, 2013
The UK is the biggest foreign market for Nollywood films
Re: Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know by Onilaiscool(f): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2013
Nigeria is the largest importer of private jets per capita in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32)

Top 7 Things That Consume Nigerians’ Money Most / Something Is Generally Wrong With Nigerians!!! / 10 Unique Things That Are Common In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.