Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,712 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:50 PM

Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola (14459 Views)

Re: New National Curriculum: No Merger Of Crs And Irs / List Of Schools & Their 2012/2013 UTME Cut-off Marks / Nigeria: Fg To Hand Over 100 Almajiri Schools By June (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Nobody: 1:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
[quote
author=Policewoman]Maybe the christian parents fear that the muslim
students may initiate their children into terrorism, suicide bombing and
religious fanatism. The hijabs may also be used in hiding dangerous
weapons like knives, guns and even bombs.
I'm just saying sha.[/quote]

LNGKM @bolded grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by just4just: 1:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
Aregbesssola shld learn frm history. Education reform cconsumed akande 2nd term bid. He is doing same. I pity d rascal. Pdp gets set to take over

Dnt destroy d peace of osun state. Or are u d anti christ?

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by dokunbam(m): 2:24pm On Oct 08, 2013
i think they should use this avenue to win their soul to Christ

before they are brainwashed to join the killer's squad

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by gerald09(m): 2:28pm On Oct 08, 2013
dammytosh:

Like serriously ? Why should you wear hijab ? Why is it called a "UNIFORM"

Values and standards can not be compromised cause of any monopoly of violence from any group. Leave their school alone, is it that difficult to comprehend ?
Yes ur ryt but d student wore the hijab in state owned school so wearing it must be a state approval so if the government of the state wants to merge state own schools together and still keep the state approved dress code why is religion playing a part in dis? Y not teachers doing d complaining not religious silly people
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by yetunsbay(m): 2:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
I think dis is very straight forward and easy to comprehend.D bst alternative is to seek admissn of ur ward(s) into any private schools OR rather request 4 a TRANSFER FORM to other govt-owned school if u couldnt adapts to d educational re-classification.
Since 1975,government had taken over all mission schools only if u listened to d deputy governor dis mrng on channelstv...........funded and managed by d government & yet baptist conventn want to dictate for d govt.If its so,dat translate to ''a no govt'' & every stakeholders/bodies cn also do d same
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by highmood(m): 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
Haywhymido: See segregation of d highest order.since d schools av bin merged if xtians r allow to attend muslim public schools,y will d xtians stop d muslims 4rm attendin dia schools.I av said it b4, na dis xtians go start religion war 4 southwest.n dey do preach abt love ur neighbour as urself. Arrant nonsense.
you are a fool for that statement. They are not stopping Muslims from attending the school but they don't want a merger. The sch belongs to them so leave it for them. Many govt are returning schs belonging to missionaries back to their owners yet dis one is merging a Muslim sch and a Christian sch. Why not merge a public sch and a private sch?
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by yetunsbay(m): 2:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
highmood: you are a fool for that statement. They are not stopping Muslims from attending the school but they don't want a merger. The sch belongs to them so leave it for them. Many govt are returning schs belonging to missionaries back to their owners yet dis one is merging a Muslim sch and a Christian sch. Why not merge a public sch and a private sch?
no insult any naw.Fr ur post,tell me conventn pays students' final exam fees?staff salaries?provide needed equipments?
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by akigbemaru: 2:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
If true Aregbe erred on this one.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by MAYOWAAK: 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2013
Merging of Schools in Osun State: A call for Tolerance – Bakare Abdul-Aziz Olatunde

While still basking in the euphoria of my recent admission into the Nigerian Law School for the next Academic Session, I woke up to read the Tuesday, 8th October, 2013 edition of Punch Newspapers and to my utter consternation, I was succinctly captivated by the headline that read “Christians Protest Merger of Schools by Aregbesola”.

Reading through the position of the Protesters under the aegis of Osun Baptist Conference and the effort of the Government of the State of Osun to douse the ‘tension’ made me feel very sorry for our existence as a Nation and our inability to see any good in our diversity as a people living together under the name Nigeria.

Religions like ethnicity is a real problem in Nigeria simply because we the people wanted it to be and it has remain a constant factor for the myriad of challenges facing us. We have deliberately decided to attack each other when there are absolutely no reasons to. And where there are reasons we are ultimately blindfolded by our imaginative thought with “This religion wants to dominate us” syndrome. The animosity has eaten deep into our fabric so much so that governmental policies which are hitherto geared towards the betterment of all are immediately seen as an attempt to ‘Christianize’ or ‘Islamize’ the polity. And as followers we are so immersed into the quagmire of religious insensitivity so much so that extrication may force an innocent mind to think we cannot live together as one nation under God.

I have argued several times that there should be a separation between the Church (Mosque) and the State. A mixture of both is a beautiful recipe for disaster in public policy making and reaction to such policy. We must learn as a Nation to separate religious matter from core public interest especially in matters of Education. It is very important for our religious fathers and leaders to be dispassionate when it comes to matters of equal benefit for all.

The Missionaries may have founded many of these Schools but as of today they are funded and regulated by government and its agencies on education. It suffices to conclude that while they appear to bear Muslim or Christian names, their religious inclination do not go beyond the name. It is illogical, insensible and a flagrant disregard of the fundamental human rights as guaranteed by the 1999 constitution (as amended) for any Christian group to deny a Muslim kid the opportunity to attend a Christian named Government school simply because she uses Hijab. Conversely, it is lugubrious and repugnant to doctrine of natural justice, equity and good conscience for any Muslim group to seek to deny any Christian kid the chance to seek for public education as guaranteed by the law in a Muslim named government school for the unreasonable reason that she has refused to use Hijab or cover her head. We should not reduce our public schools to grounds of intolerance and hatred.

I attended Ansar-ud-Deen Primary School and I was very privileged to have many Christian friends (girls as at then) who never covered their heads and were never chastised as to why they did not. We sat side by side in class, played, joked, ate, drank, fought, studied and learnt together like all kids would do. It was at Ansar-ud-Deen I learnt “The Lord’s Prayer” and “The Grace” and till date I still can recite them in eloquent manner despite being a devout Muslim. We offered both Islamic Religious Knowledge and Christian Religious Knowledge (BK as it was fondly called then) as it was compulsory for all. The general theme of both subjects as we were taught was to inculcate in us the virtues of being good, spirit of brotherhood, neighborliness, love and respect for differences. We underwent examinations on CRK likewise my colleagues as they did on IRK. I grew up to understand the Christian faith, respect and appreciate of the differences. With my friends, we never cared if A was a Christian or a Muslim; we simply enjoyed our friendship and moved on.

Getting to Lagos State University to study Law offers another perfect example. In my 100level days, it was compulsory for all students to offer Islamic Law irrespective of your religious inclinations. In a class of over 350 students with more than 150 Christians, we all offered Islamic Law in a very interesting and competitive atmosphere. It was a beauty to see Christian and Muslim Law Students’ ‘argue’, share and compare knowledge on the verses of the Quran and Hadith taught in class. My Christian friends quoted verses of the Quran and argued with eloquence and precision during tutorial classes. We were not surprised to that when the results were released the ratio of high marks revealed that Christians had better ratios than Muslims. To add to the beauty, the lecturer-in-charge happens to be a very conscious Muslim and one-time leader of Muslims during his time on campus. We all laughed and joked about the result simply because we knew everyone merited the scores they got.

These are the virtues we grew up with. We learnt that in advancing the course of humanity, we only needed to appreciate the difference, learn and respect one another’s belief in an atmosphere filled with love and certainly not the one being promoted in the Nigeria of today by a Muslim towards a Christian and a Christian towards anything that has to do with Muslims. Our country cannot make any meaningful progress if we refuse to eschew this dangerous intolerance and lack of understanding we are deliberately brewing up every now and then.

Private Schools funded from private purses can continue to promote individual religions as they deem fit but government schools should be a platform of togetherness of all faiths in order to appreciate the differences and promote inter-faith relations. After all, government schools irrespective of the names they bear are funded by Taxpayers who are both Christians and Muslims.

We owe the ‘kids’ of today the duty to teach them how to defend, love and respect one another across all ethnic and religious divides after all we are all Nigerians. The government as a matter of urgency should call for dialogue between themselves on one hand and the Christian/Muslim leaders on the other hand on the reason, benefits of the policy and how they intend to keep the ‘beliefs’ of each founders in line with public policy as it demands.

Our diversity should be a blessing geared towards developmental strides for our Nation and not a reason for disintegration. May God bless all our Children and make them great personalities for the benefit of Nigeria and humanity as a whole.

6 Likes

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is contemptuous of the court action currently ongoing on "The Hijab Matter". It makes the court decision either way subject to ridicule by The Citizen who loses confidence in the judiciary and resorts to self-help at the detriment of peace, good order and equity in the society! Executive lawlessness and lip-service to Rule of of law on display! Truth!
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by davades(m): 3:33pm On Oct 08, 2013
Haywhymido: See segregation of d highest order.since d schools av bin merged if xtians r allow to attend muslim public schools,y will d xtians stop d muslims 4rm attendin dia schools.I av said it b4, na dis xtians go start religion war 4 southwest.n dey do preach abt love ur neighbour as urself. Arrant nonsense.

Shut up sir!!! Na Muslim cause all this things wey dey happen nah, if dem allow them now na later u go dey hear say Dem wan islamise d sch
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by eliz1: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
pecker_lord:

You must be silly.....dont judge any religion.]
be good at your faith and leave others

Christians should preach such to you bros, tell your boko boyz to stop killing people in the name of god that cannot protect himself and face their business, the soonest the best
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 08, 2013
Buddy dogg: am really against this, how can he just came up with an idea that he want to merger all schools togther....
This is so bad!
Bros, I dey feel u, u just dey jam grammar dey go.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
For God's sake, I see no sense in what xtians over there are trying 2 do. Dis school in question is a public school owned by d government itself, and not private secondary school. So what's d point in what u people are doing?
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Itoroetti(m): 4:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
Wsdm:
GEJ OVER TO YOU; AN OPPORTUNITY TO CAUSE DIVIDE IN AN OPPOSITION STATE IN PREPARATION FOR 2015.

Same way APC used amaechi's problem with GEJ to cause divide in pdp

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by profjid(m): 5:02pm On Oct 08, 2013
Even in maiduguri, zamfara &Sme other core north hijab arnt force on christian student! i knw aregbe is up 2smetin since d inception of orunmila... where is dat innovatn.. . opon imon wey dem talk wats d latest abt it
ALL IS WELL
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by chloride6: 5:23pm On Oct 08, 2013
MAYOWAAK: Merging of Schools in Osun State: A call for Tolerance – Bakare Abdul-Aziz Olatunde

While still basking in the euphoria of my recent admission into the Nigerian Law School for the next Academic Session, I woke up to read the Tuesday, 8th October, 2013 edition of Punch Newspapers and to my utter consternation, I was succinctly captivated by the headline that read “Christians Protest Merger of Schools by Aregbesola”.

Reading through the position of the Protesters under the aegis of Osun Baptist Conference and the effort of the Government of the State of Osun to douse the ‘tension’ made me feel very sorry for our existence as a Nation and our inability to see any good in our diversity as a people living together under the name Nigeria.

Religions like ethnicity is a real problem in Nigeria simply because we the people wanted it to be and it has remain a constant factor for the myriad of challenges facing us. We have deliberately decided to attack each other when there are absolutely no reasons to. And where there are reasons we are ultimately blindfolded by our imaginative thought with “This religion wants to dominate us” syndrome. The animosity has eaten deep into our fabric so much so that governmental policies which are hitherto geared towards the betterment of all are immediately seen as an attempt to ‘Christianize’ or ‘Islamize’ the polity. And as followers we are so immersed into the quagmire of religious insensitivity so much so that extrication may force an innocent mind to think we cannot live together as one nation under God.

I have argued several times that there should be a separation between the Church (Mosque) and the State. A mixture of both is a beautiful recipe for disaster in public policy making and reaction to such policy. We must learn as a Nation to separate religious matter from core public interest especially in matters of Education. It is very important for our religious fathers and leaders to be dispassionate when it comes to matters of equal benefit for all.

The Missionaries may have founded many of these Schools but as of today they are funded and regulated by government and its agencies on education. It suffices to conclude that while they appear to bear Muslim or Christian names, their religious inclination do not go beyond the name.[b] It is illogical, insensible and a flagrant disregard of the fundamental human rights as guaranteed by the 1999 constitution (as amended) for any Christian group to deny a Muslim kid the opportunity to attend a Christian named Government school simply because she uses Hijab. [/b]Conversely, it is lugubrious and repugnant to doctrine of natural justice, equity and good conscience for any Muslim group to seek to deny any Christian kid the chance to seek for public education as guaranteed by the law in a Muslim named government school for the unreasonable reason that she has refused to use Hijab or cover her head. We should not reduce our public schools to grounds of intolerance and hatred.

I attended Ansar-ud-Deen Primary School and I was very privileged to have many Christian friends (girls as at then) who never covered their heads and were never chastised as to why they did not. We sat side by side in class, played, joked, ate, drank, fought, studied and learnt together like all kids would do. It was at Ansar-ud-Deen I learnt “The Lord’s Prayer” and “The Grace” and till date I still can recite them in eloquent manner despite being a devout Muslim. We offered both Islamic Religious Knowledge and Christian Religious Knowledge (BK as it was fondly called then) as it was compulsory for all. The general theme of both subjects as we were taught was to inculcate in us the virtues of being good, spirit of brotherhood, neighborliness, love and respect for differences. We underwent examinations on CRK likewise my colleagues as they did on IRK. I grew up to understand the Christian faith, respect and appreciate of the differences. With my friends, we never cared if A was a Christian or a Muslim; we simply enjoyed our friendship and moved on.

Getting to Lagos State University to study Law offers another perfect example. In my 100level days, it was compulsory for all students to offer Islamic Law irrespective of your religious inclinations. In a class of over 350 students with more than 150 Christians, we all offered Islamic Law in a very interesting and competitive atmosphere. It was a beauty to see Christian and Muslim Law Students’ ‘argue’, share and compare knowledge on the verses of the Quran and Hadith taught in class. My Christian friends quoted verses of the Quran and argued with eloquence and precision during tutorial classes. We were not surprised to that when the results were released the ratio of high marks revealed that Christians had better ratios than Muslims. To add to the beauty, the lecturer-in-charge happens to be a very conscious Muslim and one-time leader of Muslims during his time on campus. We all laughed and joked about the result simply because we knew everyone merited the scores they got.

These are the virtues we grew up with. We learnt that in advancing the course of humanity, we only needed to appreciate the difference, learn and respect one another’s belief in an atmosphere filled with love and certainly not the one being promoted in the Nigeria of today by a Muslim towards a Christian and a Christian towards anything that has to do with Muslims. Our country cannot make any meaningful progress if we refuse to eschew this dangerous intolerance and lack of understanding we are deliberately brewing up every now and then.

Private Schools funded from private purses can continue to promote individual religions as they deem fit but government schools should be a platform of togetherness of all faiths in order to appreciate the differences and promote inter-faith relations. After all, government schools irrespective of the names they bear are funded by Taxpayers who are both Christians and Muslims.

We owe the ‘kids’ of today the duty to teach them how to defend, love and respect one another across all ethnic and religious divides after all we are all Nigerians. The government as a matter of urgency should call for dialogue between themselves on one hand and the Christian/Muslim leaders on the other hand on the reason, benefits of the policy and how they intend to keep the ‘beliefs’ of each founders in line with public policy as it demands.

Our diversity should be a blessing geared towards developmental strides for our Nation and not a reason for disintegration. May God bless all our Children and make them great personalities for the benefit of Nigeria and humanity as a whole.

epistle of nonsense

you conveniently stated your case assuming with the highly erroneous assumption that Christianity and Islam are the only two religion we have.

why must they (female muslim students) wear hijab in school?

can't they do that in their father house?

do you see kids of traditional worshipper coming to school with a big red charm on their neck?

why must must you deceitfully give your religion preference over the other?

I dont see catholics coming to school in a gold necklace and cross.

Please tell your females to wear their hijab's at home. They can even wear it when they sleep.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by yetunsbay(m): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
chloride6:

epistle of nonsense

you conveniently stated your case assuming with the highly erroneous assumption that Christianity and Islam are the only two religion we have.

why must they (female muslim students) wear hijab in school?

can't they do that in their father house?

do you see kids of traditional worshipper coming to school with a big red charm on their neck?

why must must you deceitfully give your religion preference over the other?

I dont see catholics coming to school in a gold necklace and cross.

Please tell your females to wear their hijab's at home. They can even wear it when they sleep.

if being a muslim is gvin u pple sleepless night.Y dnt u enrole ur ward in a private school asap

2 Likes

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by mayorall(m): 5:57pm On Oct 08, 2013
InHim4Him:
You already crucified yourself. So, go get a life.

Thanks boss.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by chloride6: 5:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
yetunsbay: if being a muslim is gvin u pple sleepless night.Y dnt u enrole ur ward in a private school asap

i don't understand you. please make yourself clearer.

1 Like

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by mojeer678: 6:29pm On Oct 08, 2013
yetunsbay: if being a muslim is gvin u pple sleepless night.Y dnt u enrole ur ward in a private school asap

Is that the agenda then? Force Christians to angrily leave public schools for private schools and then educate muslim students with the State's resources.

It can never work as it's doomed to failure right from inception.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by mojeer678: 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
Firefire: I am totally against this rascality...
why merge schools together?
why joining Hijab wearing students with non-Hijab wearing?
I attended BAPTIST HIGH SCHOOL IWO.
The school is made of both Christians & Muslims from all background.
So, this is not a religious fight or something…
What BAPTIST CONFERENCE is saying is NO TO MERGING OF BAPTIST SCHOOLS
What BAPTIST CONFERENCE is also saying is NO TO MERGING OF HIJAB STUDENTS with non-Hijab wearers.
I know there are schools for those who want to practice their religion 100%
There are schools in Osun with full Islamic wears.
Aregbesola should marge likes together.
I am not against wearing of Hijabs if you choose to but not in CHRISTIAN SCHOOLS.
I also attended ZUMURATU ISLAMIYA PRY SCHOOL, Hijab is allowed as well as other Islamic Academy.

Merge Islamic Schools to ISLAMIC schools.
Merge Christian Schools to CHRISTIANS schools
…. If you MUST MERGE.

Must he merge? Power drunk zealot!!!
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by DMainMan: 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Good News. Caleb University in
conjunction with Lagos State Government
is giving out scholarship award
to students to obtain free Bsc degree
programmes. Application form submission deadline is Oct 10

For more info, go to this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1470460/free-bsc-degree-scholarship-award
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by mayorall(m): 6:52pm On Oct 08, 2013

I wonder o. One thing I know is that this Hijab does not affect anyone. After we will be shouting islam is a religion of terror, now we are the one not making peace.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by IYANGBALI: 6:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
being a muslim giving us sleepless night?you must be kiding.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by chloride6: 7:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
mayorall:

I wonder o. One thing I know is that this Hijab does not affect anyone. After we will be shouting islam is a religion of terror, now we are the one not making peace.

Geez, are you making any sense at all? why must your female's wear hijab to school? why cant you enroll your own hair-covering kids into the all most non-existent Muslim private schools. Is it NASFAT's money that is used to pay teachers?
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Rexyl(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2013
May be the instituted confusion is Mr. Aregbe parting gift to the state but he shouldn‘t throw throne at a glass house o.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by ATOYEJE(m): 8:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
story story, dc tin is xagerated o... D tin no reach dt level @all... Bt thank God sha, vrtin don settle nao frm d PTA Meeting Held today.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Kingspin(m): 9:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
stuffs4me: Most Christians don't even know their religion, hijab is not only a Muslim thing, even the Bible speaks against nudity. The life and time of Mary, mother of Jesus Christ explains all this.
Southern Christians have too much extremism in them sha.
Have you been to a class full of students putting on hijab? pls tell us who n who you recognize. Thank God it not a Muslims protest becos killing, bombing of the christains first will be the main plan . God punish satan.
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by OneOpinion: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is so so so heart breaking.... to know that almost all Muslim Missionary Schools in my state(ogun state)are having their identity take a secular look with government doing away with the "MUSLIM" suffix and replacing it with "MOSLEM" in order to ensure that christians get access to quality basic education.

Cos if education was to be based on strictly religious affiliation the truth is that most christian kids in my state will be deprived of quality basic education simply because muslim missionary schools far out numbers that of the christians

Although we as Muslims are not giving thumbs up for the trend but we priotize the need for education for all regardless of whatsoever differences.

Its very much arguable that a change of identity is needless to ensure christians enrolment in these schools.....i guess name change was just to make the christianfolks feel more secured.

And guess what these dudes conduct their christian assemblies and what have you in these schools without incumberance from any quarters....

But in this very case am not seeing any form of name change anywhere and yet they are protesting

I think its high time we re-define what religious bigotry,hypocrisy and intolerance are....

In my opinion all these are well epitomized in the above.

This is in no way good for the health of a nation lost in myriad of problems...
Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by OneOpinion: 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2013
This is so so so heart breaking.... to know that almost all Muslim Missionary Schools in my state(ogun state)are having their identity take a secular look with government doing away with the "MUSLIM" suffix and replacing it with "MOSLEM" in order to ensure that christians get access to quality basic education.

Cos if education was to be based on strictly religious affiliation the truth is that most christian kids in my state will be deprived of quality basic education simply because muslim missionary schools far out numbers that of the christians

Although we as Muslims are not giving thumbs up for the trend but we priotize the need for education for all regardless of whatsoever differences.

Its very much arguable that a change of identity is needless to ensure christians enrolment in these schools.....i guess name change was just to make the christianfolks feel more secured.

And guess what these dudes conduct their christian assemblies and what have you in these schools without incumberance from any quarters....

But in this very case am not seeing any form of name change anywhere and yet they are protesting

I think its high time we re-define what religious bigotry,hypocrisy and intolerance are....

Re: Christians Protest Merger Of Schools By Aregbesola by Kingspin(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
OneOpinion: This is so so so heart breaking.... to know that almost all Muslim Missionary Schools in my state(ogun state)are having their identity take a secular look with government doing away with the "MUSLIM" suffix and replacing it with "MOSLEM" in order to ensure that christians get access to quality basic education.

Hope you have taken the same education massage to your bloody brothers in the North. Thats the real problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Court Denies Professor Richard Akindele Bail Over OAU Sex For Marks Scandal / University Of Ilorin Admission Thread 2015/2016 (undergraduates) / Oau Direct Entry , How To Check The Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.