Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,660 members, 7,809,497 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Family Counsellor Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Family Counsellor Needed (517 Views)

A Counsellor Is Needed / Love Counsellor. / Relationship Counsellor And Radio Host, Aunt Landa Live On Sistas Connect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Counsellor Needed by qwinliz(f): 5:47pm On Oct 08, 2013
Pls I need a family counsellor in the house who I can unburden my heart to.
Re: Family Counsellor Needed by BluStreak(m): 1:00am On Oct 09, 2013
qwinliz: Pls I need a family counsellor in the house who I can unburden my heart to.

PM me. Just hold it in and don't do anything brash.
Re: Family Counsellor Needed by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 09, 2013
Elizabeth, hope problem has been solved ?
Re: Family Counsellor Needed by Omolola1(f): 11:14am On Oct 09, 2013
dem plenty for family section
Re: Family Counsellor Needed by finechickala201: 12:13pm On Dec 18, 2014
Hi everyone,

I have some Questions to ask if anyone in the house can help me with good answer.

I have been married for seven years now ,my husband relocated to abuja because of his job ,after he left me for a year and I insisted joining him he became mad.I went tohIs place of work and was told he no longer works with them.
I told his family members that I have not seen my husband for a year now but we talk on phone always.no help came from his family as regards his disappearance.somehow I believed his family were in support of his whereabouts except me.
I prayed for his return and I cry to him to please come back home that I needed him around as a woman but he kept promising to comeback but never came.
Somehow I ran into an exfriend one outing led to another then we started having intercourse,it was unbelievable the way I felt !!
To cut this story short my husband came back just few days after one of my outings I made luv to my husband and he left me afain after a week without a word.
Few weeks later I discovered I was pregnant and was very happy.
I told him but he wasn't excited like me .
I still kept in contact with my lover and told him I was pregnant he took care of me during and after the pregnancy.
I put to bed and it was a boy.few months ago my husband came back like a ghost and demanded to take his son for a DNA test so I agreed but the result came out to be negative for him.

He became mad and called me all sorts of names he filed for divorce in the month of November 2014.

Am pregnant again but for the same guy (father of my first)child. he said he wants to marry me legally and we relocate.

pls house I want to know if its possible to remarry in America when a divorce proceedings is still on ??
the father of my son and my unborn baby is an American citizen .I am presently in America and I have seen his divorce documents and also verified if hes married to a new wife but I found out hes very much single.
can I go ahead with the marriage here in America or I should return to Nigeria and finalize the divorce before my marriage in america.

Pls your candid or professional advice will be greatly appreciated.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Have A Healthy Relationship / How To Make Her Day Memorable..pls I Need Suggesttions.. / The Science Of Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.