Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,585 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul (7147 Views)

Osinbajo, Ambode, Obiano And Other Former Students Receive Award From UNILAG / See The International Women Development Centre Being Built By Gov. Ayo Fayose / Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Tolexander: 5:48pm On Oct 08, 2013
The First Lady, Dame Patience Jonathan, on Tuesday, arrived in Seoul ahead of an event where she would be honoured for her contributions toward advancing the cause of women in Nigeria.

The president’s wife landed at the South Korean Incheon International Airport at 5.10 p.m. in company of wives of the governors of Ebonyi and Benue states.

She was received at the airport by Nigeria’s Ambassador to South Korea, Mr Desmond Akawu, together with other dignitaries.

The President’s wife would be given an honourary doctorate degree in social welfare and administration by the Hansei University on Thursday in that country, in recognition of her contributions to the downtrodden in Nigeria.

The first lady is scheduled to attend an annual conference organised by the Yoido Full Gospel Church and visit a Samsung hospital. (NAN)
- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/first-lady-receive-award-women-development-seoul/#sthash.hn0gZQBG.dpuf
orisun
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 5:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Maybe I've been living under a rock. Women development in what?

6 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by demelza: 5:54pm On Oct 08, 2013
Mehn!
This thread go sweet die once the anti-GEJ & pro-GEJ groups arrive.
Make I tanda here. grin

9 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by gregg2: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
She has been excellent in this regard eventhough women participation is still not upto her targeted 35%.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Tolexander: 5:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
stillwater: Maybe I've been living under a rock. Women development in what?
there are some things you don't know about the first lady, that is why you are talking like that.
First lady called Wole Soyinka(a nobel laureate) an embarrassment and that is enough to build confidence in nigerian women that nobody is to high to cut to his size.

First lady single handedly faced the governor of her state who is also a torn in his husband's flesh. Nigerian woment must also learn from this that they shouldn't allow themselves to be decimated by any politician.

The first lady died 7times and resurrected, Jesus died once and resurrected. The lesson there to nigerian women is no almighty record can't be broken and surpassed.

16 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
If she likes let her receive award for the first woman to die and resurrect after 7 days. My problem is how is she gonna make a speech? That's what am worried about now. grin

14 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: Mehn!
Make I tanda here. grin

Mr Atanda Musa, I follow you deh hia o.Make I open this Jerrycan of Palmy jorr. cool
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by tawa89(f): 6:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: there are some things you don't know about the first lady, that is why you are talking like that.
First lady called Wole Soyinka(a nobel laureate) an embarrassment and that is enough to build confidence in nigerian women that nobody is to high to cut to his size.
dude have you forgotten that it was our Nobel Laureate that first to call OUR First Lady a domestic appendage and spiced it up by calling her a sheppopotamus? And she had to fight hard to refute such derogatory terms that our esteemed prof used in qualifying not only her but millions of Nigerian women ? Stop trying to be clever...

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by dridowu: 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: there are some things you don't know about the first lady, that is why you are talking like that.

First lady single handedly faced the governor of her state who is also a torn in his husband's flesh. Nigerian woment must also learn from this that they shouldn't allow themselves to be decimated by any politician.

The first lady died 7times and resurrected, Jesus died once and resurrected. The lesson there to nigerian women is no almighty record can't be broken and surpassed.
Oro Agba (words of elders). Small but Mighty words.
berem: If she likes let her receive award for the first woman to die and resurrect after 7 days. My problem is how is she gonna make a speech? That's what am worried about now. grin
truly we need to worry about the speech but all is well cos oga abalti still dy @ work

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by iterator25: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2013
My fellow women thank you for this award, may our child and childrens succeed in life.. thank you

7 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Tolexander: 7:00pm On Oct 08, 2013
tolexander: First lady called Wole Soyinka
(a nobel laureate) an
embarrassment and that is
enough to build confidence in
nigerian women that nobody
is too high to cut to his size
one only cuts anyone that crosses one's path to his size.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Tolexander: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2013
tawa89: dude have you forgotten that it was our Nobel Laureate that first to call OUR First Lady a domestic appendage and spiced it up by calling her a sheppopotamus? And she had to fight hard to refute such derogatory terms that our esteemed prof used in qualifying not only her but millions of Nigerian women ? Stop trying to be clever...
stop trying to be unclever.
tolexander: First lady called Wole Soyinka
(a nobel laureate) an
embarrassment and that is
enough to build confidence in
nigerian women that nobody
is too high to cut to his size
one only cuts anyone that crosses one's path to his size.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by everyday: 8:37pm On Oct 08, 2013
I must commend patience for her kind efforts

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Lol
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 08, 2013
Erm nice.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
The good thing is, they don't speak English in Seoul.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by realone2012: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
Which Nigeria?
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by taiocol: 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2013
demelza: Mehn!
Make I tanda here. grin
grin
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2013
Phder: The good thing is, they don't speak English in Seoul.

Haha. Big 'whew' right.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by homesteady(m): 8:51pm On Oct 08, 2013
Haterz gonna hate!
She is receiving awards everywhere and some jobless fools are sitting down in their boys-quarters making fun of her english!

8 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 08, 2013
OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!....UMBLELLA EH EH EH!

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by TheProdigy(m): 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2013
homesteady: Haterz gonna hate!
She is receiving awards everywhere and some jobless fools are sitting down in their boys-quarters making fun of her english!

I guess the word 'humour' doesn't exist in your dictionary!
Aww only if she noticed the wars you've been fighting for her...

14 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by striker9(m): 8:56pm On Oct 08, 2013
iterator25: My fellow women thank you for this award, may our child and childrens succeed in life.. thank you
This guy funny walahi.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by striker9(m): 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2013
Something tells me this thread is gonna be exciting,#oga pass me that chin chin abeg#
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2013
Phder: The good thing is, they don't speak English in Seoul.

Actually English is widely spoken in South Korea (American influence). So the First Lady isn't exactly "safe".

Having said that, I think the communication skills of Madam "Jesus on Earth" have improved remarkably. Her handlers are surely earning their pay.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by olempe(m): 9:12pm On Oct 08, 2013
stillwater: Maybe I've been living under a rock. Women development in what?

I wonder.

I hope she won't speak English there.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 08, 2013
engineerd: OPPAN GANGNAM STYLE!!!!!!....UMBLELLA EH EH EH!
U rily av a twisted mind. Got me cracking.
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2013
Nice One
Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by vanstanzy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oh my goodness! This grammerian is going to murder sleep again. Hope they dont allow her speak for too long.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by Fadelex(m): 9:20pm On Oct 08, 2013
which women development? I guessed na those Korean women dem dey talk about.... nonsensical nonsense, arrangee award, 50 aides go still follow her go, I hope she will not murder dem when giving speech

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul by vanstanzy(m): 9:25pm On Oct 08, 2013
GEJ better save his wife be4 she hurts herself real bad. Am jittery already. Pls wake me when the solar eclipse is over.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sir Jude Emeka Idimogu The Man Of The People In Oshodi+isolo / Breaking News..... Fulani Herdsmen About To Attack Aba This Night In Retaliation / Nationwide Strike Starts Tommorow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.