Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development (1048 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu: "They Worked Against Me As Director-General Because I'm An Igbo" / Photos: Onyeka Onwenu Meets Buhari / Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 20, 2013
President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan has approved the appointment of legendary singer, Onyeka Onwenu, as the Executive Director/Chief Executive Officer of the National Centre for Women Development Abuja.
The appointment is with effect from September 13, 2013.
Born in Onitsha, Anambra State on May 17, 1961, Onyeka Onwenu is a Nigerian singer, actress and politician.
In 2006, she won the African Movie Academy Award for Best Actress in a supporting role.
Previously, she was the chairperson of the Imo State Council for Arts.
She is expected to assume duties immediately.

http://theeagleonline.com.ng/news/jonathan-appoints-onyeka-onwenu-executive-director-ncwd/

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Yehh! The woman no old like dat oh! Ah! Hold on!

Is dis official post permanent or until another regime toples this one.

It will be disappointing to lose ones job after being decorated as a ceo of something.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by kelvincoll(m): 9:37pm On Sep 20, 2013
Congrats Madame
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by 247notire(m): 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2013
Well deserved.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 20, 2013
First time in history as Jonathan appoints a competent person. Congratulations to Onyeka!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by abacus(m): 10:32pm On Sep 20, 2013
Reward! Reward! ! I know this going to happen. Saw her at PDP convention singing her '1 love' song. My people, Expect more rewards, Bisi Olatilo is next. Guess - DG NOA insha Allah!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by Tuntheycr7: 12:53am On Sep 21, 2013
Congrat !
Fresh Air...
Am waiting for the fisherman pikin to send madam eyeball back home. Cant see watz she stil doin..
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by dasparrow: 4:34am On Sep 21, 2013
@Post

Congrats to Aunty Onyeka. More grease to your elbows ma'am.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by Nobody: 5:17am On Sep 21, 2013
Congrats ma...she's my clan woman. .but I think she's one woman that has been continuously overhyped. ..its all because of her involvement in politics I guess....pete edochie should be getting an appointment too ...but we all know thats not gonna be because he's les partisan
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Appointed As The CEO Of The National Centre For Women Development by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2013
BADNEAT: Congrats ma...she's my clan woman. .but I think she's one woman that has been continuously overhyped. ..its all because of her involvement in politics I guess....pete edochie should be getting an appointment too ...but we all know thats not gonna be because he's les partisan

Mazi O!

(1) (Reply)

Larry Silverstein's Israeli Wtc Partner Owned The Westgate Terror Mall! / Nigerian Blogger Replies Bbc's Alex Preston's Abuja Story. / I Have No Agreement With Apga Declares Jonathan Goodluck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.